SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

is this educating the lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
putersteve
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B. A. Ware wrote:
^^ I bet I could convince a lad that it was. Wink

LOL I smell a safari and some google map-editing! Send him detailed directions to this location to make his travels easier.
Wink

Twisted Evil
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X:

A a bit OT, but I work the "word" cromulent into every bait. I use it all the time in this sport. Co-workers look at me funny when I use it in RL.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, educating the lad is giving him information that will make him a better scammer. Will knowing that he was baited improve his scamming? Could be, so don't. Information on how WU works? Yup, so don't. The fact that there is something like Washington STATE....... not really.

Will a real victim twig when a mugu provides him with wrong information regarding banking or wire transfers? Could be, will make his job as a 'banker' a lot less plausible. Will a victim forgive a lad for not knowing Washington State? Nope.

In this case, I feel that it will not hurt to feed your pet some proper information. It will not make him a better scammer, it will not get rid of mistakes a victim will notice and it will prolong your bait.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

redshoes17 wrote:
He's not been baited before...

I wouldn't bet on that. He may well not know that he's been baited before, but there's probably a good chance that he has. Perhaps some of the stuff that we do does educate lads in a tiny way, but generally they're going to know all the important things (like how WU works etc. etc.) really well because that's how they get their money.

Sounds like you've got a hard task keeping this one going anyway judging by their reply.

fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies if been mentioned in the thread above - I haven't read through them all, but I will do when I have a few more minutes..... Very Happy

is a good one - I have a few photochopped forms lying around that convieniently get stuck in the fax machine / scanner at that crucial moment (ia) that can explain why the money never turned up a few thousand miles away.

Unfortunately never had the proof that the lad travelled to find that bit out.

"I hope you ar happi at making me look big fool. I will com to Amerika, hunt you down like fuking hyena." -- Samuel Odabake September 06. - Good hunting Sam, you are 5,000 miles away!!!

"Why you traet me like smal boi foool" -- Brother Nicolas ------ Because you are?
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fengibbon@ Thanks for the offer of forms I'll let u know if we get there. We are a month into this bait and money hasn't come up yet.

persephone@ I think you did a good job "educationg" me.

yrubraj
Quote:
Sounds like you've got a hard task keeping this one going anyway judging by their reply.

You are right I don't know if he has been baited before. The romance is back on track.
Quote:
write me a poem & mind f*@k me

From his previous mail above, it sounds like I'm already doing that.

He finally answered other lad.

He told other baiter about another dating website where he had a picture. What he also had there was blogs of two characters conducting a romance, his whole script of how he wants this to go was there. He was writing both sides. I know of at least four characters he plays, 2 male, 2 female. He writes to my character with both a female and male character.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic