SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This Lad's English is Just WAY Too Good

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey Don,

I guess you have sufficient time to read my mail and follow the lines thoroughly. I have not in any way admitted that I am a scammer. All I have being trying to do is to let you know that you are the one that has been fraught with tainting mischief. I also do not want to leave you with the impression that I had the intention to swindle money from you or accede to whatever allusions you may have. You forged a western union payment receipt and sent a dummy copy to me. Yet you still want me to rely on you and collect money(s) from you with this venture at my peril. You have destroyed the main trust of this relationship and I am not so desperate as to ignore the possibility that you could elope with the money when it gets into your account.

The questions now are: Is there any modicum of truth in all you have been telling me?. Do you have any sense of decorum and decency?. Where is your honour and dignity given the fact that you had to forge a western union receipt just to prove a point?. If you are truly the honest person you claim to be then you should be man enough to admit that you have erred and apologize then I can think of how to accommodate you again.

Again I could see from the last sentence in your mail that you are provoked by the content of my mails. You have no reason to rant or prat as the case may be. You are the one that tuned the music so you have to dance to its tone whether pleasant or not to the ear.

I expect to hear from you as usual.

Have a nice day.

Right, well... first of all, this guy's English is way above the level of most scammers. He uses words like "modicum" and "elope" and phrases like "fraught with tainting mischief". These are words that even I usually wouldn't think of using.

Also, he's STILL TALKING TO ME even though he doesn't expect to receive any money from me. What kind of scammer is this?!

I'm really starting to think this may be one of those elusive fluffy kitty cats.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does his IP say?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

This one clearly fancies himself. He is obviously a scammer, how else did he come across your email addy ?

I say fight fire with fire, use the most outrageuosly pompous slander you can think of, twist it insanely and spoonfeed him his own medicine. Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
fraught with tainting mischief

Quote:
venture at my peril

Quote:
elope with the money

scammer

My first one had very good english, it made me wonder too. I have one now with good english.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. Scammer.
There are enough words out of place and context to show that English is probably not this guy's first language. It's definitely not written in a way that a native English speaker would do so - he looks like he's using complex words to try and impress and to convince.
You can almost guarantee that he's used a dictionary and spellchecker.

A big plus is that it probably took him ages to create that letter.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one recognize that "Hugh E. Rection" was not a real name Sad

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What does his IP say?

And are you willing to share this one? We can keep him busy no matter what he's up to Twisted Evil And he can teach me English Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he might be educated and has taken up scamming to supplement his income-not definitely normal

pony
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Slightlyoutofit. That's a very contrived email. He's telling you he's not as dumb as you think he is.

The better the English (once off script) the harder I try to hang on to them. It makes for easier reading, and I don't have to stoop as low to play dumb.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh confounded forum just double posted ... then refused to post... then chopped my post. At any rate... many apologies for that little mess. I think I've cleaned it up properly now.

I agree with the others... sounds almost *too* good and quite contrived. If you're willing to share, I'd love to play with him Very Happy At worst, he's a fluffy kitty cat - and that is a worse breed than scammers IMHO.

Last edited by bearkat419 on Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had lads like that in the past. Some of these lads actually have a good grasp of English. However, they tend to over use some of the vocabulary which make it sounds odd in everyday use.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are many scammers that have a very good command of the English language, so you can't really identify them on their linguistic skills every time. True, most of them are as dumb as a box of rocks. But when you consider that 419-ing is almost a registered profession in some countries, it stands to reason that you'll run across scammers of all different kinds and from all walks of life. In fact, I've found that the "intelligent" ones make better baits since they are more comfortable going off script. The dumber lads just stay married to their scripts and twig the moment you call them out.

"He was so learned that he could name a horse in nine languages, but so ignorant he bought a cow to ride on." - Mark Twain (I think)

Lucky for us, the "smart" mugus are still gullible as hell and blinded by their greed. Have fun with this one!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...You are the one that tuned the music so you have to dance to its tone whether pleasant or not to the ear.

He was doing quite well up to that point. Ask him if he likes 'Steps'.

What a pompous lad. Slappity slap slap slap.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It actually kind of looks like he still hopes that I'll regain his trust and send him money... it'll truly be one for the ages if I can get him to believe that I believe him again once I've told him I know he's a scammer and shown him so much evidence that he is. (God, that was an awkward sentence. I should get my lad to help me with my writing skills.) He still refuses to acknowledge it, though... I'm beginning to wonder if he's really desperate. But all this for a possibility at $600? (I talked him down from $950).

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
What does his IP say?

IP, IP, IP!!! jump_4_joy

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall one Lad who had a major improvement in his Englsh usage. Consider this one:
Quote:
i have made enquiry from the cbn regarding your payment to be made to you and i was told that you are not taking things serious and i forsee trouble coming on the way so be careful, if you cannot follow my advise of the lawyer that will pick you up at the airport in abuja, don't border coming because am not a party to trouble maker.
you don't need to come with your corps friend to make trouble and if you are coming with him, am not ready to welcome you with the arrangement i have made on your arrival.
i need your urgent reply on this matter. it is better we sort thing out before your coming in order to avoid any mistake.

Then his next email:
Quote:
Prior to the change in your travel plans, I urge you to recheck with the british airways ticketing office to let them reconfirm you to Lagos to enable us conclude with all the relevant people concern. Having said that, we are working everything humanly possible to get this transaction concluded without any hitch to you or to my husband and as such we can secured the relevant dossiers to this effect. All that will be required is to offset the outstanding thereby commence the transfer proper to you.
Please be rest assured that you are guaranteed a smooth stay as well as discuss some viable oil deals with the local contents that I have discussed to meet with you.
Moreso, kindly get be the updated travel itinery to enable me put all the other things in order, like the hotel reservation, flight schedules as well as any other details you may thin deem viable towards a successful completion of this transaction.
Your urgent response to this mail will enable us conclude in good time, and I will assume that your trip for the 22nd is no longer valid. Till I hear from you then, remain bless. God Bless.

Major improvement!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guarantee that once you start to mess with his mind and he starts smelling the $$$ the quality of his English with fall off the cliff.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tainting mischief? Why would you taint it? Mischief is good!

So you are going to Elope with his Funny Munny after you rant and 'prat'.

Well, trying to run away with money that doesnt exist would make you look like a prat, but thankfully, the only prat here is this lad.

Thats just disturbing.
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know the first reaction is often to slap, but instead sometimes I play along with the mugus for a while. Let him know you are so VERY impressed with his grasp of English (esp when he uses phrases we know to be odd). Obviously he must be a man of taste and culture and worthy of trust.

Have him explain everything again in excruciating detail. Try using Western Union secure or maybe a fake courier service. Go from the angle you are doing all you can, but deep down you are just a boob. Play him straight for a while and THEN lower the boom.

Have fun Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good old "opposites trick" might work well here. The worse their english is the more you should complement them on it, the better it is the more likely you should search for minor errors in it? Just to confuse the lads a bit more Question

The Lying Dutchman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to stop gallivanting, he might just do himself a mischief...
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, this guy is definitely going all out with flowery language now.

Quote:
Dear Don

I have no reason to consult any person or material before I write you. I am proud to let you know that I am well rooted , grounded and/or grafted in my field of study. Suffice to say that I am thouroughly educated. If you had mistaken me for a "social miscreant" then I will suggest you have a rethink.

The problem as I have observed is that you are having a false sense of dejavu. You therefore cannot distinguish between reality and falacy.

You also think every Nigerian is a scammer. What a rash decision to make. It is not proper to make such blind cinclusion. I once advised you to keep an open mind in whatever you are doing otherwise you will always burst yourself into a cul-de-sac just like you have done now. There are many genuine and honest people in Nigeria. The words bogus, spurious, sham, phoney,/phony, faint, dummy etc are various ways of describing what you refer to as scam. These are not Nigerian words and they do not have their origin in Nigeria which tends to suggests or confirms that the so called "Nigerian 419" has existed in other parts of the world before the advent of "419" about a decade ago..

While I will not shy away from the fact that there are some bad eggs in Nigeria it is morally wrong for you to conclude that every Nigerians is a scammer. Again I do not have the statistics to know the prevalence rate of "same offers" going out from Nigeria but I do that there are honourable people (professinals, artisans etc) in Nigeria doing legitimate businesses and earning a good or decent living.

Again I told you yesterday that I am not writing to convince you about anything or the reality of this transaction but because I do not want to leave you with the view that I had planned to swindle money(s) from you. You are therefore at liberty to stay away provided you accept the fact that you really crossed the line by your actions and in your utterances.

Have a nice day.

Well, burst my cul-de-sac. He really is going all out to convince me he's not a scammer even though he doesn't want my money anymore. PERHAPS I HAVE GOTTEN THE ONLY OFFER IN THE WORLD TO TRANSFER MONEY INTO A FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT THAT IS ACTUALLY REAL.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing LMFAO.
Quote:
The problem as I have observed is that you are having a false sense of dejavu

I bet you didn't see that coming!

A lad to cherish.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the only logical cinclusion is that the transaction is legitimate and risky free.

I think you should thank this scholarly lad for enlightening you and get back to the business at hand.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Loved that email. Probably time for a slap because no one speaks english like that in the real world, try using some ghetto slang! Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic