SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

100+

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realized that my romance bait with N4t4li4 has crossed 100 emails (about 70 of them are from her) in just short of a month. She's getting pretty weary now that I'm not going to send her money though. Hopefully I can drag it out a bit longer...
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any pics of your lady to share?

How about an addy?

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just came to post about her (I assume it is the same one but there are probably hundreds). She just sent me a video clip! Got quite excited that this may be a real trophy but it was just her blowing a kiss... very disappointing.

She is will get more disappointed tomorrow I feel!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the pics she's sent over. Addy is . Someone else said that she sent him some dirty pics but I haven't got any from her. This is what she SWEARS is all she has:

If you have any others please do share.

Tasman, is this your girl? She's supposed to be coming to visit me in Scotland this week, but the love triangle has blown up, and things are going downhill fast. Very Happy
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. I have different one that uses the same high frequency of emails. No offense, but I prefer mine any day!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh believe me, no offense taken. Probably really a sausage on the other end of the emails anyway. I want to find out though. She(it?) really blew it with my character, so to make it up she needs to send me a picture of herself holding a paper professing her love to me. Seems she's working on it, so we'll see if this turns up my first trophy (as simple as it is).
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am baiting the same gal, and yes I got the same pics from her.

@Tasman- Is the VLAD that is blowing the kiss on the video in some sort of coffee shop? She waves, blows a kiss and looks away? I got a vid from the vlad on the following thread blowing me a kiss, however she went by Elena.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100464&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a noob here and this is my first post, so please be kind at least. I have what is probably a really dumb question. I joined myspace only 2 days ago and hadn't even fully filled out a profile or posted a pic when I was bombarded (like about 100 so far) with emails from 'gentlemen' who all have yahoo or hotmail addys, profess their undying love for me and my ravishing beauty and ALL have the diction and grammar of a Nigerian scammer.

Oh and I did get one from someone who hacked Myspace admin Tom's email to send me the "You have won $200,000 lottery being held for your claim in Nigeria bank. Send us the details how we can deposit to you." Clever to hack admin email but stooooopid in content.

As for my Nigerian lovers, no one asks for anything other than to be added to my friends list and to give me their email addresses. What is the point of all this? I'm bored now with telling them they remind me of Uncle Fester and they can prove their love for me by sending a pic of them in ladies' bra and panties (which I'd be sure to make my second post here).

They just answer me back with more of the same drivel.

Oh, BTW, I changed my profile tag to Uber-Bitch from Hell - Hates Nigerians and my intro says I'm old, mean and nasty, I pick my nose and fart in public and haven't shaved my pits in 5 years. Still the emails keep coming.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Headstock Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vanndicky No, she was walking in a street at night. Strolled up to the camera as casual as you like and then blew a kiss.

We are at the business end with her. Not a trophy but I got her to make a passport for me. It is going to be a long couple of days for her!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Nice pics.

Out of ten, I'd give her one.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is classic. Look at the pictures that I posted above, and look at the picture that she just sent me:

I don't know if this constitutes a trophy but I'm certainly not accepting it. I just her her first slap of the bait for it. I told her that the money is transfered and waiting for her but I wont giver her the transfer info until she send me a picture of herself holding a sign professing her love for me. I'm waiting now to see her reaction to my slap to know where to go from here...
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, this is great. She just logged into 1TV5 20 times in a row and answered the same answer to the first questions every time:

Question: Are you the intended recipient?
Answer: i love you

Then emails me frantically for the answers to the questions. I don't think she quite gets the idea here...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic