SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goofy Crap on your lad's fake banks

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The artists are working on shutting this one, but while it is still up, enjoy these testimonials!

TESTIMONIALS
To protect the identities of Our Clients, Real Names will be replaced with Anonymous Names (Colours)

Mr. Blue*, IT consultant Manchester, UK
Gentlemen, Thank you for opening me a Classic bank account. This account is just what I needed and so far it offered almost all the facilities which I wanted. Most of my international clients now pay me on this account and I can manage it all through the internet. I'll be sure to recommend you to my friends and partners !
Mr. Silver*, Norway Seeman
Hello, Just a word to let you know how satisfied I am with my internet banking account. My employer now pays my salary into this account and I can manage it from wherever we are in the world. Also the credit card facility is very convenient to withdraw cash.

Mr White*, Engineer Perth, Australia
Good afternoon, Thank you very much for your excellent services. I will highly recommend your company to any of my friends and acquaintances who are looking into opening of Bank accounts.

Mr Pink*, Webmaster, Moscow, Russia
I am very happy about my Numbered account. Wire transfers to my local bank pass OK! Thank you very much! Now I feel 100% safe to keep money on my account because I know now I can get them fast if I need it urgently. And cheques are encashed very fast and no fees for cheques! Very good! Thank You.

Mr. Red*, CEO Silicon Valley, USA
Thanks for your fast and efficient service - it was worth every dollar.

Mr. Violet*, Agent commercial Paris, France
Bonjour, Merci pour l'ouverture de mon compte suisse classique - il fonctionne � mon enti�re satisfaction.

Mr Black*, Canada Financial Analyst
Thank you very much for the personal attention. I will be sure to recommend you in the future to my colleagues.

Mr. Turquoise*, Asia Ambassador
Dear Sir, Thank you for your excellent and fast service.

Mr Lavender*, IT consultant Helsinki, Finland
Dear Sir, I transferred your fee to your account yesterday, thank you for your services, I�ll be happy to recommend them to my friends also. Best regards,

Mr Lime*, Canada University professor
Dear Mr. Micheloud, Thank you very much for your kind help to my friend Mr X* I must say I am more than satisfied with the arrangements you made for me. Thank you again and best regards,

Mr Brown*, entrepreneur the Netherlands
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your delivered service and I'll sure recommend you to my contacts. Sincerely yours and awaiting for your response.

Mr Green*, Greece
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your delivered service and I'll sure recommend you to my contacts. Sincerely yours and awaiting for your response.

Mr Ivory*, Italy Commercial agent
Dear Miss Furer, Thank you very much for your excellent service, of course I will recommend your company to my friends and colleagues.

Mr. Yellow*, Industralist Johannesburg, South Africa
Hello, Thank you for your great service. We will recommend you to our friends and family.

Mr Red*, Guinea Agricultural engineer
Je vous informe que j'ai recu votre message confirmant l'ouverture de mon compte bancaire suisse , je vous en remercie. C'est un r�ve qui se r�alise avec votre soutien sans r�serve . Vous voudrez bien transmettre mon salut fraternel a tous les travailleurs de Mic heloud & cie.

Mr Orange*, Bangladesh University professor
Thank you very much. Your service has been excellent.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a security company that SP and I have sent complaints on:
Quote:
Trustee-serviceses Property-sales & purchases Bonded-House services, safe rooms services & Body guard services.

Some of the items are, e.g. Jewels, Sealed boxes, Gold dusts, etc.

Representatives of person in exalted positions who would want to make/ transfer their investments overseas Acceptance of precious stones/ jewels, artefacts, etc

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ah yes, the colours thing! One bank that I had didn't put that testimonial thing at the top and had them all as colour name. I think that bank's been long killed now

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No live version of this one available at the moment, so the scam warning mirror here will have to do: http://419.bittenus.com/OnomeObi/Welcome%20to%20Equity%20Trust.htm

Quote:

Equity Trust offers totally secure and anonymous banking accounts with ATM Access, easy to use 24-Hrs telephone Automated Account Information, Online banking, Funds Transfer to any part of the world at the click of your mouse button, Business banking accounts, Banking by Mail Services and a simple easy to read monthly statement.

A usual bank can give you what the next Bank can give you. More or Less the same, compare and you will see what we mean. They all offer the same framework of products and related services. But Equity Trust is that and much more than just that !!.

Real estate? we have it ! Not just to see what you can buy with $1,000,000. We have that too, of course ! the best of that ! - Private Islands, Special tourist resorts in paradise islands, risk free investments and more.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I'll have one Private Island in paradise to go, hold the mayo... oh, and a side of fries. Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only Al Capone had known:

Unity Trust wrote:
Bank secrecy is not lifted for tax evasion. This is because failure to report income or assets is not considered a crime in London. As such, neither the London government, nor any other government, can obtain information about your bank account. They must first convince a London judge that you have committed a serious crime punishable by the London Penal Code.

Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have an escrow that proudly claims to serve all 48 states.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one brought tears into my eyes: http://www.glo-lotto.org

Quote:
Welcome to the official site of Glo Lottery Corporation Lottery. Established in accordance with the London Gaming and Control Board. Our target is to reach the entire globe with our new automated computer balloting system. (...)
This is our new computer room were the computer balloting is carried out with email addresses of participants randomly selected from the internet and computed into the systems

Enjoy the picture while the faker is still online:

From the testimonials:

Quote:
"ONE DAY I RECEIVED AN ANONYMOUS EMAIL FROM GLO LOTTERY CORPORATION THAT I WON A PRIZE , I TOLD MY HUSBAND AND HE SAID IT WAS A SCAM. HOWEVER I TOOK A BOLD STEP TO PROCESS MY WINNING, TODAY AM A MILLIONAIRES THANKS BE TO GOD".
ROSA DE MIGUEL, AGE-37 OSAKA, JAPAN.

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Fake Banker went fishing and caught a fish that was THIS big!

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a soon-to-be-dead fake job site:
Quote:
HOW DOES THE FUNDS COMES
Well the funds would come to you in the amount of $5000 or above and it would come once a week. You are meant to deduct 10% out of each payment you get,the funds would be wired back to my company via moneygram and then you are meant to deduct the moneygram charges from my balance after you must have deducted your funds i.e your 10%.The funds would be sent to you via a courier company know as UPS Or Fed Ex and you would have to be on ground to sign for the package or better still leave a note on your door step for them to deliver the package should in case you would not be around to collect the package. Apply now : APPLICATION FORM

Clear as mud, that! Laughing

Naked Mod pics!
star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

saw this on a fake lawyer site and thought "yep. you cant fault him on that."
Quote:
We enjoy a reputation for fraud and regulatory litigation that is unrivalled.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.rostrust.com/webcontact.asp

Quote:
*Fields with asterics donates compusory fields for a prompt response!

And a toll-free number!

Toll Free #: +1-800-771-1203
Fax Number: +1-432-265-5963

Mortar x5
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo! Did you have to search long to find this old thread? Laughing

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really. Norway Seeman doesn't appear in a whole lot of places on this forum.

Mortar x5
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nicely done. Wink
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'll get my coat then, shall I? Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hang on Luther. It's been 16 hours. Homer might get away with it. I hope so because I sent the abuse report for the site he is talking about over at aa419 after he listed it. http://forum.aa419.org/viewtopic.php?t=14506&highlight=rostrust Lets just see if the mods don't notice.

Good job Homer, both here and there. Wink
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah, the 2 Goofy Crap threads defy the necro rule, since we have to wait for the mugus to do/send something amusing enough to post. Laughing Laughing

Naked Mod pics!
star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic