SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sexist pig

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is certainly not the first time I've gotten an email like this, but I still enjoy taunting them over their sexist attitudes. If he wants my money, he damn well better apologize:

sexist lad wrote:
It is absolutely wrong for a woman to behave in this manner.You know that i am married with children and how would you feel if your fellow woman abuse your husband the same way you are abusing me.

And I wasn't even abusive! Not yet, anyway. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Rapist�
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, your the female or the lad?
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You deserve a handwritten apology at the very least!

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I turned into a sexist pig on my she-male sengalese internet romance lad. Smile I started out nice as pie and then eventually kept telling her I wouldn't accept attitude from a woman when she complained about the payments. (I am female, was playing a male character). To be fair, she started it by answering all of my questions about future children and homes by saying that "in my country, the man is in charge and makes the decisions".

You could always make up some "cultural norms" to teach to your lad. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is a very wealthy and very self-assured widow. She doesn't take any guff. I ripped the lad a new one for his impertinence. If he wants my money he's going to have to take my insults without complaint, and of course I'm not sending the payment until I am satisfied with the sincerity of his apology.........

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are all pigs of one form or another that make me ashamed to say I come from the same continent as them. That being said, you should make him send him a video of himself writing: "I will not make chauvanistic (sp?) comments ever again" one thousand times on a black board.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife was causing problems for my sexist pig lad, so he sent me this:

Quote:
Therefore, if you still need my assistance to ensure smooth and successful completion of this transaction into your account, you must first remove your wife in this case totally. Women are a different spirit and they are not good in big business transaction to avoid heart attack.

and

Quote:
I thank God you understood that women doesn't have brain for this sort of business transaction and i do understood your point about your joint acccount with your wife.

He's now dealing with my original character's sister, I'm going to pull him up about it soon Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Shocked
Those comments would be enough to make my baiting character have a sex change!!!! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic