SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester
Laughing LMAO @ the T. bar downtown; nice touch. I find the voices in the background very interesting. He sounds like he's in a boiler room of telemarketers. Evil or Very Mad

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ VP

You may receive a call from m1k3 0f0r1, otherwise known as "recruit 0f0r1".
He is calling for Ms. R4ch3l Butt3r5 the secretary of F4ther M4ximu5 Pha||us from the Church of the L1n0 R3ctum.
He is stalling his application form to my church and I want to light a fire under his arse to get on with it.
Have fun!
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, long time listener, first time caller. One Charl3s S0lud0 might be calling re; a Moneygram that had to go Abuja as opposed to Lagos. There was no choice due to tech troubles. Twisted Evil I go by Mr. Yafyster.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Warthog, Pro. S0lud0 really makes his rounds! ROFL Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally know Mr Soloudo quite well and do speak to him on occasion, although he is quite tricky and tries to fool me by changing his voice Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some self proclaimed very important bank manager called to speak to Rev (could not understand what he said) somebody. He sounded very impatient and as I was trying to extract information from him ever so tactfully he was most impatient. So I decided that maybe he just wanted to book a wedding, cremation or circumcision although we had a communications breakdown he was yaking away when connection was lost and in my experience this means the scammimg lil twat...err..I mean Bank Manager ran out of credit Rolling Eyes , so I assume he will call back to confirm. Oh yes, he did seem confused as to which country he was calling Laughing I of course do not respond to such questions as i usually have no idea what country I am in on a regular basis.

http://media.putfile.com/4RevMonwav
This call was only 5+ mins...so I reckon he will claim to have spent aby $800 on the call Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably my lad Ernst Hamberg looking to speak to Rev. Arthur about the long awaited MTCN! Twisted Evil

Attn: Rev. Arthur xxxxxx,

Please stop writting us because you are not a man of God as you trying to claim. the number you send to us to call was a Fraud number. you are a bastered idiot and do not contact this bank again. you are playing games and i called the number and fine out that it was a fraud number so stop mailling us.

Faithfully yours.
Ernest Hamburg.
OFFICER

Quote:
"I KNOW BELEIVE THAT YOU ARE A STUPID MAN, GO TO HELL, I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING MONEY, YOU ARE TOO POOR ME, I DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU"....Benjamin O. CIS Loans USA/Ghana
Quote:

STUPID CHURCH, STUPID CHURCH TO HELL WITH YOUR CHURCH AND ALL YOUR CONGRGATIONS.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if perhaps he found this thread Shocked
Laughing Laughing Laughing give him one of the others 'pimp my number ' Laughing Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They get so distraught, you can't let just anyone speak with the Reverand!!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@VP
WELL DONE! Very Happy
http://media.putfile.com/4RevMonwav

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Lingood may be giving you a call soon. I (Ronald Malfoy in the bait) have come from New Zealand to pick up a consignment from Phil Lingood and we've been trying to organise a meet up since I arrived in London on July 3rd. I was in Valencia from July 6th until returning to London yesterday evening (London time).

I've said that I am currently staying in St John's Wood, exactly where Lord's Cricket Ground lies in real life if you want to arrange a meet up.

Female character could be the wife of Ronald's friend who he's staying with.

Thanks heaps

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was helping tourettes suffering scots female calv1n_klein with her calls for abit today so the calls below may be for her or me...I dunno

This lad wants a London safari and caught me off guard, he said he was calling for a Mr Ben and you were supposed to meet him somewhere? I did not have any dets to give him Shocked and if he is yours yrubraj the name does not fit? I could not understand who he wanted to talk to but it is a few mins of time wasting he was going to call back with his number but I got sidetracked with RL for abit..I am sure he will email whoever he belongs to

http://media.putfile.com/Wants2Meetwav

My good friend the Pastor from India, about 5 minutes of conversation of me not understanding him. Which he seems to think is funny...ahhh go on and laugh lad..your paying the bill!! Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/PastorIndia

Female Caller wants Mr Rowland or is calling for Mr Rowland (I forget) anywho she does not know what her own name is
http://media.putfile.com/4MrRowlandFemwav

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks vp I should have given you a little more information. My lad seems to go by the name of B3n Dur0u at times as well, so it sounds like that was him. Hopefully he'll call back Laughing .

My character went to the zoo today and got a nasty snake bite (I sent him a photo of "my" horribly swollen hand) so he's now either in hospital or on the verge of having to go to hospital as the snake venom spreads.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok cool, if he does call back..he will ask again where 'I an/or you' are at in London what have you told him? do you want him to meet you somewhere...like hooters in Soho? Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he calls back perhaps say I've been taken to hospital because of my snake bite. I'm not sure whether I want to make my character die yet or not, but the snake bite is perhaps pretty serious at the moment. Anyone know an obscure hospital in London where a tourist might end up?

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing ROFL I need a throwaway phone - this sounds too fun! Laughing

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ you just need a throwaway phone number (I use Flextel) they assign you a phone number that you control online. I switch from my homephone, mobilephone, voicemail accordingly as needed. Plus the bit I really like is you can opt to get the call logs emailed to you so you can tell the phone numbers of the lads that call....all this at a zero price but a rather high price for the lads that call Twisted Evil (I think DMClub is similar too)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone calls again Ronald has been taken to the New London Hospital as he was bitten by a Taipan snake and is now suffering from Rhabdomyolysis (thanks wikipedia). His doctor is Dr David Mulligan. I'll try to prompt him to call again when my nervous system isn't totally screwed anymore.

Derrick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, I just listened through the clips with and his gang, they're great. I'll tell them you're my dement and psychotic wife if they ask. I don't think they will ask though, I've just received new mails with a bunch of random information about their orphanage and an invitation to India.. Rolling Eyes

Edit: I hear him trying to spell my address, ... Priceless! Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Edit: I hear him trying to spell my address, 432 Ohdur Pharte Boulevard... Priceless! Laughing

Is that what it was Laughing I thought maybe it was a email address, as you can tell neither of us can understand each other yet can manage 5 plus mins getting nowhere and he does seem happy enough with the info I have given him. Make sure you tell him that I did pass the message on Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ vpm I just about pissed myself laughing when I heard you explaining to Bart Simpson about the problems with WU. Absolutely priceless Wink The cheeky sod called me 17 times from midnight last night until 8am this morning. My mobile was on but luckily A) It was upstairs and B) I was passed out drunk and wouldn't have heard it anyways. Thanks again for taking my calls for me Very Happy

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a "Godwin Ansah" calls could you tell him "Father Jack" is here and wants to talk to him? You see poor old Jack is deaf and cant use a phone himself so he needs to sign to his assistant. Although she is very bad at understanding sign language, it could make for an amusing conversation. Although it is rather likely that he may not call at all.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad name sounds like Steven? and wants Father something, called and had a nice one sided conversation with my voicemail Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/Steven4Father

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Wouldn't be Father M. Knightley would it..?

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister from England wants to speak to someone name sounds like it starts with J ? maybe? Quite boring lad and not really the chatty type Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/BarrFromEngland

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic