SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads Becoming Aware of Church Baits?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this nice message from my church recruit. He was supposed to fill in an application form (admittedly, a little bit long) and he lied several times about "working on it", but all in all, he was pretty keen. Then I got this:

recruit 0f0ri wrote:
i was told by my friend two days ago,he said that he have seen such application form,from your church that he fill and attach it and send to you people and he also said that the process is too much,at the end of the day i will not see anything good from your church.

Yesterday i when to see my pastor i called him my spiritual father him told me that if you people are serious about this,one of you should come to Ghana to have discussion over it and go for an agreement,i shouldn't`t waste my time, definitely the application is too much, is a lot of money to prate and scan it, i don't have such money

Cheeky bugger! It certainly wasn't my church either because I have never sent out that application form before. Hmmm damn... Confused
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ How can you be responsible for the godless actions of other heathen religions? Weren't you planning on taking a sabbatical to Port Harcourt this month anyway?

Since it's so close to Ghana, maybe he could meet you there to get confirmed as a full member of your church. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, I'm putting the pressure on him. My lad character has actually received a full payment from the church and is establishing a chapter. But it sure seems like he's twigged.

All ideas are very welcome.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Play hard to get? Ok - I have never inducted anyone from west africa before - but thats ok. If you question your faith then we have many other worthy causes who could benefit.

deny deny deny, LOL

Remember - we aren't half as smart as them Rolling Eyes
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have denied him with one character and opened my arms to him with another.

I have both the secretary and the priest working him right now.

On one hand the secretary has told him that God will not look favourable upon those who waste the church's time, and so we have chosen another recruit to take his place.

But with the priest I treated him like a son and told him we would do whatever we can to help him Rolling Eyes

I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't sound like he's gone yet, he just needs a little reassurance. Tell him that you are deeply troubled that his friend was decieved by a cult and you think it was horrible that it happened, but he should not let the wicked actions of that evil religion tarnish his faith in the goodness and charity of your church. Tell him that you will talk to his friend and try to offer words of comfort and counselling. For that you can go here. I personally like to start the lads out with the book of Job. Cut and paste a few passages for them to read and make sure they give you a detailed explanation of their interpretation of the passage. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that if the church has to trust him with the funding money, the questionnaire is just the beginning unless he wants to come to XXX and talk to father XXXX, but it will be on his cost as the church can�t provide money without all the questions answered Twisted Evil
Many apply, but only a few are chosen Exclamation

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Success! Looks like it did the trick!

Quote:
Dear friend,
Please give me the number of Bxxxx Uxxxxx for me to call him on phone, anyway please kindly do it in this way so that it will be easy for me to fill it, tape and send it to my email box, it seem you don�t understand me, I don�t have money, please do it for god are we not the members of the church, I am not happy the way things is going on, I have already inform some of my members in my church that very so I will have my own ministry every one of them was happy to was it.

Please can I have your number, I really want to call you on phone ok.

VP is going to be getting a call! Very Happy
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*Update*

And now to my minister:

Quote:
Am very sorry about this, what I am try to say is that I don�t have money to prate and scan, mean why I have nobody to help my younger ones am the one that taking care of my brother and sister, we have know mother and father.

Am wily to fill the application form, but I don�t have money to do that now please bear with me, I didn�t said so, I am still a member of your church Ummm... no you're not... you haven't even applied yet you numpty, maybe Ms Butters did understand me, daddy if there is anyway you can help me please kindly do it for our God he will bless you the more, I really want to work with you, when I told my sister and brother about you they were very happy.

Because I was move to worship in your church as member as well, according to Ms Butters please am not a small boy, I hope this is not insult thank you sir am looking forward to hear from you bye.

Yours truly,
R3ctum 0f0ri. Shocked That I can explain...

So we're back in business, thanks all for the advice, I put it all together and have so far got a favourable outcome. Cheers! Very Happy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Yours truly,
R3ctum 0f0ri.

"'Rectum'?"

"Yep, damn near killed 'em!"

[Runs away and locks door]

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure it was the restroom of the rosecrusioun Twisted Evil

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic