SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MassBait this Hitman that Forgot to fill in amount

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he still using the same email addy:

M A <[email protected]>

He stopped answering me after I called his bluff. Confused

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I need friends like yours... Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a photo I sent when King Pin didn't show up to collect his envelope full of cash. If you need some custom photos, PM me. Very Happy

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/shadowsplay/viewphoto.jpg

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kross is still happily corresponding with two of my characters on a regular basis. The main cause of disputation is whether he gets the money first, or we get the tape first. There is no breakthrough in sight.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this today.

Quote:
THATS GOOD,DON'T WRITE TO HIM AGAIN AND STAY COOL
TILL AM THRU WITH HIM

He is still trying to come up with what to tell me about the axeman.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

update: 2 emails

First one:
DON'T ANSWER HIM ANY MORE I WILL NOT HARM YOU AGAIN BUT BE CAREFUL THE KIND OF FRIEND YOU KEEP OK

Second one:
CHANG ANOTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT AND HOLD TO YOURSELF TILL THEN

Not sure what I am suppose to hold, maybe this bait has turned to the erotica?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wheeee this guy is my favorite hit man so far. more goodies from him after I changed my email address:

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU LATER AND BE READY FOR A RIDE WITH ME.

YOU ARE WISE BECAUSE I HAVE NOTICE HOW YOU TELL PEOPLE THAT ASK YOU WHAT IS HAPPING.

STILL KEEP YOUR LIPS TIGHT

This whole email had me laughing.

pony Mortar x4
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on my end:

Annie has finally started to talk to Kross again, even though she made it clear that she will not return to Lagos. She confronted him on his claims that he "traced" her down in Lagos. He retorted that he did and that she was a liar because he could not find any recent photo shoots involving people of her kind. He asked her to send him some photos of herself at the photo shoot.

Naturally, she obliged. Smile

His reply:

Quote:
PLZ SEND ME THE MONEY NOW, MY DEAR! AFTER THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE. ARE YOU BY YOUSELF?

Hmm...I think he's coming around (so to speak). Whatcha think?

p.s. Did I mention that Sara (the girl pictured above and in my first post of this thread) is 100% Norwegian? Wink

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing She's too much for him to handle! Twisted Evil

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That's probably true!!! Laughing

You know, on Sara's photo album, there is this one guy who commented on the bottom of the two photos above. He wrote:

du gj�r meg varm i tr�ya...Wink hot ass�!

Does anyone here know what the above sentence means?

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing ROFLMAOOO One can only guess Alcathiax! Wink

Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Quote:
PLZ SEND ME THE MONEY NOW, MY DEAR! AFTER THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE. ARE YOU BY YOUSELF?

Typical, money first love later. Laughing

I think you have him distracted Alcathiax, I wonder why. Wink I can't seem to get more than a word or two from him. His last reply after I told him I wouldn't send the transfer receipt until I got the tape was:
Quote:
IT'S GAME OK

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I just got another reply from him, I don't know where he is going now, but I don't think it is a path he knows either.

WHY ARE YOU AFRAID I WILL NOT HARM YOU LATER I WILL BE YOUR SECURITY WHEREVER YOU ARE GOING I WILL BE 50 MILE AWAY FROM AND NOW I WANT YOU TO BE FREE FOR EVER?

I NEED SOME CASH OK GOT IT AND GET BACK TO ME FAST

HOW IS YOUR SHOPPING HOPE COOL

Wtf, how is your shopping?

pony Mortar x4
putersteve
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
I WILL GET BACK TO YOU LATER AND BE READY FOR A RIDE WITH ME.

STILL KEEP YOUR LIPS TIGHT.

Shocked

ooh! it's gettin' hot in hurrrrrrrrre!
Rolling Eyes

Laughing
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all gone super secret agent now. We have both changed email addresses, because of the sinister Usman Bello. I have introduced the wonderful modality of code words:

Quote:
ME - Maybe we should come up with a code word so that we know we are dealing with the right person? Something along the lines of "Ook"?

KP - I HAVE CHANGE ANOTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT ALL OUR CORRESPONDING WILL BE SENDING TO THIS NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY CODE STILL REMAIN

OK,WHAT IS YOUR CODE?

MINE IS KR710

*note He had just sent me the same email without the first line from the first account, I will post his new email here for everyone's fun*

ME - Mine will be TGO13

For those that may have lost touch with him his new email is [email protected]

Yes he has gone 007 Shocked

pony Mortar x4
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I am the proud owner of [email protected]..... lad just had his dolla chopped again. He has gone 007 on me as well Smile

I think I am going to have to travel to meet him to pay in cash now (after several rounds of I ain't payin your assistant got it...)

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made a usman.bello2007@gmail for all my dolla choppin needs. It has worked out well in this bait and a couple others for me, but Mr. Bello has yet to receive any death threats Sad

pony Mortar x4
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I am surprised that Mr. B3110 has not received any death threats either Sad

I am in a dolla choping mood so I think we will chopin lots of dollars in my baits now Smile

Mortar x8
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Me tinks he is getting a tad paranoid . I am baiting him from five different accounts and Mr B3ll0 always seems to be 2 steps ahead of Mr. Kross . He has changed his code word 4 times today .

NO. I HAVE NO ASSITANCE OK?THAT NAME BELLO IS FAKE SO STOP ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH HIM OK. HE HACK MY EMAIL ACOUNT THATS WHY HE TRYING MAKE YOU DEAD
THE RIGHT INFOMATION IS BELOW OK AND DON'T PAY WITH ANY OTHER NAME EXPECT THIS NAME BELOW

VICTOR B1UNO
ADDRESS=LONDON ENGLAND,
THE TEXT QUESTION =YOU
THE TEXT ANSWER=ME

Last edited by bendum_dover on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh I told him that teh axeman hacked his account. I used posted stuff on here as proof. Hope it hasn't hurt anyone's bait. I have been taunting him from my bello account too Razz

Speaking of which, the axeman needs to give him a write up.

pony Mortar x4
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. B3110 sure seems to be working this guy pretty hard. I think that I will have to taunt him from my B3110 account to his new and "Secure" e-mail account Twisted Evil

Mortar x8
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder why he thinks his E-Mail account is being hacked into? Laughing

Test ,Test Hack E-Mail

z
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh the ever popular chop dolla..... I am doing that on two baits now Smile One lad refuses to believe.... we will see if this killer believes.

My other account he wants a MG payment.... any one send this numpty to 1TV5 yet?

Mortar x8
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you guys are a-holes clapping

He has gone through 3 different emails with me now. his new one is

Keep sending him the hatemail. He sent me a message without our code word so I asked if this new one was compromised Laughing

pony Mortar x4
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think our efforts are paying off, but for some reason he's just not getting the idea. Sure he's changed his e-mail address a few times (most recent I have is [email protected] ), but he obviously doesn't know just how powerful his "hacker" is. His last post to me says:

Quote:
HE CAN'T GET THIS ONE AND HE CAN'T HACK THIS AGAIN

Does that sound like a direct challenge to the axe-man or what? This mugu needs to learn the proper respect for his superiors. I think I hear a blade being sharpened...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic