SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

About Time I did this...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have stuck my nose into a few threads, and it is probably well beyond that time where I say Hi officially and let you all know what XPS1710 is about.

I am an Aussie (obviously) who has, without either being scammed or baiting, some experience with the whole scamming deal.

I have worked with 2 ISP/telephony SP's. My experience started there with mobile phones. We had sent many - many phones to the same address before anyone twigged and noticed. All the cards were cancelled, all the charges recovered, and the occupants at the address (a shop) were clueless. We cancelled the IMEI's - but I suspect they were all in another country by then.

From that call centre I have worked in finance dealing with banking and credit - a job I got because one of the companies offered a visa. More recently I worked for the Taxation Office where I got to see much more advanced forms of fraud (sadly I cant go into detail, but some of it is quite amusing).

Finally - someone close to me got involved with one of those dating scammers - he was smart enough to realise he was being taken the absolute minute she asked for money. I like to think its no small part thanks to me as I have a habit of studying new things I hear about relentlessly until I am a know-it-all.

Anyway - my UN represents my dream laptop - but also would not pop up top o' a list in google due to the fact that Dell would get far far more hits in google with it than my name will.

Personally, I am a wife, parent, patriot, athiest, and someone just trying to do some good while I am here.

I found 419eater through the blog of the producer of my favourite TV show after he posted some hilarious baiting posts on his blog. I wont mention his name though, but some here may already know who I mean.

Anyway - Hi, hope to help anyway I can. I cant bait too much as my family takes much of my time - but I am looking forward to wasting the time of a couple of lads at least. Anything else thats helpful - just ask or dont. Very Happy
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome to the bull-ring!

You've been around a few days, so you know where to find everything, please don't forget to take off your shoes though, took reaper a month to learn that and there was dirt everywhere!

If you need any help... PM someone who is good at this! Very Happy
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there!!!
You were doing OK until you got to the word "atheist". How are you going to get your lad to join "The Church of Holy Moley" if you won't even attend it yourself? Repent ye sinner!!! - then you can become a vicar and slap a lad or two.
Very Happy

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Fer-de-Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater!

Your wealth of advanced scams (Is that what what XPS1710 is about?) will indeed be helpful to all of us. You have my attention.

FDL

Imagination is more important than knowledge - sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton

Dont joke with us, right here we are not joking kindly stop joking - C0l3 V4n H44ns
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red: LOL - I think its best for all involved if I keep these babies on! Very Happy

Slight: I always make that declaration up front. Saves all the hassle later when friends feel the dire need to 'save my soul'. That said - I am sure I could be convincing, hehe. Very Happy

Fer: I was always hoping to be helpful - however I am not to sure if its anything that would be too helpful to all. I like to think I am a good Idea's person. ... I mean, tax evasion and gst rip off's are not the kind of things that people hear about here. I dunno. Just gonna weigh in where I can and see how it goes from there.

Thanks all.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
^^^ Welcome to the bull-ring!

took reaper a month to learn that and there was dirt everywhere!

^Laughing..I dont get it

Welcome to eater!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome XPS!

I dreamt about a bull ring last nite and it wasn't pretty. Shocked

Docs and nurses had to be called in. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

XPS - Welcome! Your experience and input will be very useful. As for your personal religious and/or political views (or otherwise) they are totally irrelevant because while we embrace everyone's point of view (provided they don't break the forum rules) we have a strictly enforced No Religion and No Politics policy here. The Mods make sure of it.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers all

Gnasher: I understand absolutely. Most forums i frequent have the same rule (it always ends in keyboard violence) - but as I said, its something I ended up being upfront about because its always a pain much later on.

Apart from that, it never needs mentioning again - I can happily reove it from my post if the mods prefer. Its not that important to me.

As I said, I am not sure how much good what i do know will be - but I know with the credit card fraud, the cops do get interested in those mule employment emails because then they can return the goods - else the company of purchase or card holder loses. That all depends on how secure the card holder kept their details. It was because they all stopped sending to Nigeria that the mules started getting used.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome XPS -- you'll fit in just fine. The fact that you read up on things first makes you one step ahead of many.

Enjoy your time and get baiting! Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya XPS, thats a pretty handy CV that you have accumulated there, hopefully you can put your varied talents to good use here.... Wink

Welcome, be safe and have fun...

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
^Laughing..I dont get it

Nothing to get, just taking the mickey mate, thought i'd cheer you up after the whole skis incident... Wink
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

XPS - Welcome, even a bit of baiting is a help. BTW, do you have any spare vicodin laying around?

starstarstarstar
JoeM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard Mrs. XPS1710. I myself is new to these boards, but already feel at home. There is some real cool people here that will all help you get going and help with whatever you could need help with.

Good luck baiting some lads and remember to bait safe (you'll hear that a lot here, heh)

HYIP: pyramid pyramid pyramid
Fake sites: 3x Ivory Coast 3x United Kingdom 1x Ireland 1x Cayman Islands 1x China 1x Israel 1x Cambodia Flag 1x Netherlands
Closed lad accounts
[Click here to support 419Eater.com]
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

XPS1710,

Welcome to the eater. Make sure TS teaches you the secret hand shake.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again!

Reprob8 - sadly, I only have mersyndol - but i think it makes all other over the counter painkillers seem like lollies by comparison Razz

The bit is the best I can do for now. The safe baiting for me also includes a proxy - I have 5 kids, so their safety is paramount to me. I can say with a fair amount of certainty I will cover my bases. I am going to irk them with my lack of telephone - but oh well.

Well - off to check other threads and read the further adventures of Shiver Metimbers and the Many Moronic Mugus!
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

X:

I don't intend to ever have phone contact with a lad. Do a search for "pimp my number".... also if in the US k7.net is your friend. UK search for flextel.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point in time I am pulling the "Phone conversations are hear-say, I prefer to have written proof so please only contact me via email" schtick. I am using the fact that he is a "Lawyer and must understand this better than I do" to stop him from arguing the point.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic