SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fireworks - 4th July

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost:

You got a smart kid (except that whole not knowing what the 4th is about in the US thing.... but the girl thing he is spot on!)

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Half of California didn't burn down so it was good July 4 celebration.

@Cerealmom. Please give your son a big thank you from me. It gives July 4 even more meaning.

Ghost wrote:
My son told me he wants to call her but doesn�t think he understands girls. I told him no one does but if he ever figures them out he will hold the key to the world.

From "THE RULES"
3. No male can possibly know all of the Rules
4. If the female suspects the male knows all of the Rules, she must immediately change some or all of the Rules.

Tell him to give up now. It'll be much easier. Very Happy

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first Fourth that I did not set anything off, or having someone set something off. I cannot remember not doing this. This from a person that would cast rocket motors, press shells and buy aluminum powder by the pound. I'm not quite sure what happened. I always have a supply and simply restock during the year. It may have been because of a call from my son. He's a few time zones away and called to say he was watching a display being shot off the end of a battleship. He said that the reflections off the waves were amazing. It was still daylight for me but the call was all I needed to make my Fourth of July one that I will never forget.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRS Girly Girl

I'll tell him about the rules

@The man

Thanks for your nice comment Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic