SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new guy here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

onyenekwu wrote:
I was trying to get a friend the link to www.EFCC.com, the financial crime fighting body in nigeria.

^^^is a dead link Shocked

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mindfreak^

This link works: www.efccnigeria.org

Their "Mission Statement" is noble indeed, but reminds me of Sisyphus pushing that boulder up that hill.

Cheerz---jervis tetch/ mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it - thanks JT. Very Happy

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JT,

cant blame the system for trying to take a go at making an effort.

did sisphys succeed in getting the boulder up that hill?
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@onyenekwu--ever try pushing a boulder up a hill?

Hi again Mind Freak--

Look at what it says on their 'Mission Statement'--

QUOTE:.... identify illegally acquired wealth and confiscate it;....UNQ.

No bout adoubt it, THAT is the last anyone will ever hear of that cash again! Hungry/underpaid cops have big pockets, and higher-ups to further give a cut of the pie. Wink

cheerz--JT

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

copy of previous post not required. It's there ^^^^

Laughing NO DOUBT! Mr. Green

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@onyenekwu^ again--

Ever see one of my fave Bond movies "For Your Eyes Only"..?

There's classic repartee:

Countess Lisl/Cassandra Harris--"Sorry, me nightie is slipping"..
JB007-L2K/Roger Moore---"So's your accent, Countess".

cheerz, JT (not trying to get on ya neck Wink )

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mind Freak wrote:
onyenekwu wrote:
I was trying to get a friend the link to www.EFCC.com, the financial crime fighting body in nigeria.

^^^is a dead link Shocked

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=915874 Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
Countess Lisl/Cassandra Harris--"Sorry, me nightie is slipping"..
JB007-L2K/Roger Moore---"So's your accent, Countess".
cheerz, JT (not trying to get on ya neck Wink )

Laughing Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@lotta
Thanks for the heads up! bow_down

onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JT,

Iam from africa, and have never met a burkinabe, and I dont event know what language they speak,(english, french, portuguese, spanish).

I have read extensively about africa and its indigenous peoples, Burkinafaso scammers just does nt sound right.Their level of development in infrastructures can not support a cross border scam not to talk of a trans-atlantic ones.

Nigerians , camerronians, liberians, few ghananians, some congolese, no doubt could be in the scam trade, because they already have kins spread out all over the globe, and can probably understand other cultures and possibly appeal to it.

though, i could be wrong.

I have had scam mails from odd places , but they all smell Nigerian.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is, "I AM, THEREFORE YOU ARE, IF NOT FOR ME THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE!" Someone famous said it once upon a time. Shocked

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Onyenekwu

Salute Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

onyenekwu wrote:

Interesting point raised.

Perhaps Nigeria was the birthplace of this type of Email scamming, and perhaps the Nigerians were a bit more worldly-wise than some of their neighbours, such as the Burkinabe and Togolese in the beginning.

My theory would be that the Burkinabe and Togolese have possibly now reached a point where the Nigerians were, maybe a decade ago, and this "new" Email scamming venture is really taking off there.

I have one particular catcher account with probably 30 pages of incoming Emails. I'd be pretty confident in predicting that at least 50% were physically sent to me from Burkina Faso.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D'oh!!! Late for the welcome party!

Welcome!! Very Happy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Onyenekwu

Welcome!!! Laughing
We need all the help we can get on this side of the world and yes, "THE OFFICE" on Soi 33 is a happening spot.
There is nothing else on Soi 33 that even compares... Cool

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mind Freak wrote:
^^^^^^^hmmm - wonder how that happened? Laughing

Quote:
He could not explain what led him into the Bank premises where his arrest was effected, maintained an insider source at the Ikoyi, Lagos, office of the EFCC.

OOOH MF was that you?
Is it impolite to ask (given I am such a newb).

Yours,
Vavin

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

onyenekwu wrote:

A "recovery scam" lad I've baited three times was a little frustrated with me awhile back and sent this quote:

Quote:
Pastor Y3m3si replies on Tues. July 16:

I receive your message. Look, the people that you are doing transaction are Nigerians or if they are five in number two is from Nigeria. I am telling you what is going on in the world.

I got the impression that for once he might have been telling me the truth.

"You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mister President." The British idiot, Piers Morgan, commenting on Prez Bush's spill, but who recently suffered broken ribs and other injuries after falling off his Segway scooter. I love it...
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

onyenekwu wrote:

With all the letters going out to people all around the world, I wouldn't doubt there are people everywhere who copy the format and try it out themselves. Evil or Very Mad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vavin wrote:
Mind Freak wrote:
^^^^^^^hmmm - wonder how that happened? Laughing

Quote:
He could not explain what led him into the Bank premises where his arrest was effected, maintained an insider source at the Ikoyi, Lagos, office of the EFCC.

OOOH MF was that you?
Is it impolite to ask (given I am such a newb).

Yours,
Vavin
Ask Derren Brown or David Blain Razz

Or ask yourself, are you or are you not Vavin? Idea

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you believe it? Me, not on the first or second page of a "Hi, I'm new here thread". Impossible, I'm seeing things.

Welcome to Eater!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic