SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to know there's stuff in his inbox that will come to him as a surprise, and may cause him embarrassment, on his return to his usual corner of the cybercafe back in Naija. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Very nice Mr Mugu. Time to make 3d regret leaving Singapore. Sounds like the bodycount is rising quite quickly for the bait which is pretty cool. How about 4my gets sold back to Nigeria - so tantilisingly close for 3d to try another safari to rescue her once and for all!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP George and Doug. Crying or Very sad What a shame, they were such nice guys. Surely that news won't upset Ed, after all how can they reach him in Nigeria. Duh! Oh yeah, it's a Nigerian group! He can run but he can't hide.

Be afraid, Ed. Be very afraid.... Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yrubraj wrote:
Time to make 3d regret leaving Singapore.

Oh yeah, I admit to being freeking evil. Amy's last message to Ed
Quote:
Ed, I hurt. Tell Dou

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, on the bright side, long plane rides suuuuuuuuuuck!!! Twisted Evil 3d's in for a world of hurt there - I hope if he has to transfer he gets the same movie on both flights!

(Actually, how long is a flight from Singapore to Nigeria?)

Quote:
George and Doug are dead

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad RIP George and Doug, you were jus too good for the fake world you lived in Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

@Eliza, if you're still in the Las Vegas airport, try the slot machines there. That's were I ended up actually winning the most when my sister and I went to Vegas in June Very Happy

Quote:
Oh yeah, I admit to being freeking evil. Amy's last message to Ed
Quote:
Ed, I hurt. Tell Dou

That's creepy!

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again

Last edited by leia on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7 Dragons are NOT going to be happy when they find out that 3d's abandoned 4my and headed back to Nigeria. I'm sure they'll want their money still and will follow 3d halfway around the earth to get it.

Singapore to Nigeria, yeah that must be a pretty long trip.

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like I've been voted off Survivor. Sad

So, what is Ozzie going to think about the loss of his trusted compadres?

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw crap folks! With so many loose ends now I feel like baiting the guy more. Thanks...a...lot ! Crying or Very sad

Homer, don't sweat it. This is the 7 dragons after all. They could possibly be lying Very Happy

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

leia wrote:
(Actually, how long is a flight from Singapore to Nigeria?)

Singapore to Lagos Nigeria, in a straight line, is just under 7,000 miles. In the real world, and with a stopover at Dubai, it's obviously very much more. I haven't looked it up yet.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Aw crap folks! With so many loose ends now I feel like baiting the guy more. Thanks...a...lot ! Crying or Very sad

You're very welcome! We just can't let go of 3d you know, we'll be giving you ideas for continuing the bait for years to come.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, got the approx flight times from Virgin.

Lagos to Dubai - 7 hours 50 minutes
Dubai to Singapore - 7 hours

Add to that whatever wait time he has at Dubai, and for a who's thoroughly miserable and has spent all his money, it's quite a journey.
Very Happy

He has to get from Lagos back to Port Harcourt, too. So it's not over for him when the plane lands.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully there's lots of weather activity over the mideast and he has a very turbulent flight. That would just add to his misery as he faces a long, long trip home with no money, no fianc�e, no inheritance, and no hope. Oh yeah, and the fear of a major criminal gang hanging over him. I don't think Eddie's going to be the happiest scammer in Port Harcourt when he gets back. And presumably he'll be facing some friends who helped bankroll his Asian vacation.

I keep trying to drum up the ability to feel sorry for the poor sap. Somehow I just can't quite do it.

@Mr. Mugu, let's face it, Eddie is yours, for better or worse. You can't give him up now, not in his hour of need. He has some serious open wounds, you need to stock up on 50 kilo bags of salt.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picture the scene, as Ed's sponsors close in. "Where's our money?"
Ed: "Well guys, it's like this...blah blah...7 dragons..blah blah...kidnapped...blah...Usman Bello....blah blah.....lawyer didn't arrive....yada yada..."

I don't think they'll buy it as easily as he did.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If nothing else he will have a really really good story to tell.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Picture the scene, as Ed's sponsors close in. "Where's our money?"
Ed: "Well guys, it's like this...blah blah...7 dragons..blah blah...kidnapped...blah...Usm4n B3ll0....blah blah.....lawyer didn't arrive....yada yada..."

My thoughts exactly. Made much worse when you realize that a member of the 7 Dragons fronted him some of the money, or so he now thinks Twisted Evil

pony
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic. I'm sure 3d needs some reminding that 7 Dragons have lots and lots of contacts in Nigeria - perhaps link them to a real gang that is well known in Nigeria?

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something tells me that he will check his email in Dubai Smile if he had cash to do it at the airport in Singap0re, he will do it there. after all, its mid way, maybe he has a hope of turning back... although it might be my wishful thinking. Twisted Evil
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there's much we can do now to convince Ed to go back to Singapore sadly. That would require some major messing around with his flight tickets and I imagine he doesn't want to get stuck in Dubai (though I wouldn't mind, go check out those palm tree islands). PDS and Mr Mugu may briefly hear from Ed in Dubai, but I would say their best chance at keeping this going will happen when Ed gets back to his home town and has to deal with all his fellow lads.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What happened to Doug and George, I read back but couldn't see what happened to them?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ mr. mugu killed them off at the bottom of page 40.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe shoot 3d an email saying that the lawyer will meet him there (dubai) tomorrow..... at the airport Twisted Evil ? Or say saturday.... That way he will change his flight ????
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we know what airline Ed was using? Departure details from Singapore to Dubai are available at the site below:

http://www.changiairport.com/changi/en/flight_information/arrival_departure/?__locale=en

Ed might have already left.

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CNN : Southwest sizzles
The air conditioner was cranking Thursday in Las Vegas, where excessive heat warnings were issued in anticipation of a peak temperature of 116 degrees -- and no relief in sight. Heat warnings were also issued for Phoenix, Arizona, and triple digit temperatures are predicted from Oregon to Southern California.

Hope Eliza is fine...hate when it gets that hot.

Update: Right now it is 3.42 am dubai time. Flight to Lagos is scheduled to flight out at 9.15am..... so he has time .... plenty of it.

http://www.dubaiairport.com/DIA/English/MainMenu/Flight+Information/Arrival-Departure/?Type=1&Airport=Lagos&Airline=
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad So much for him missing his connection. Oh well, a long wait in the terminal has its own cons. Maybe they'll be only seats...seats with dividers between them so he can't stretch out and take a nap...and all the food will be awful Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hope Eliza is fine...hate when it gets that hot.

Me too. And I thought it sucked in June. Note to MGM Grand Garden Arena: When its that hot, please turn the air conditioning ALL the way up!
Lots of people tightly packed+seats up high+hot air rising=me dumping bottle over my head to keep cool at The Police Concert.

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again

Last edited by leia on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Model wrote:
Update: Right now it is 3.42 am dubai time. Flight to Lagos is scheduled to flight out at 9.15am..... so he has time .... plenty of it.

Do we know that's the flight he's on though? I guess we can assume it is as probably not that many flights go from Dubai to Lagos.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic