SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
He'll whine, he'll cry, and he'll be hitting you up for money to pay back his friends in Port Harcourt.

That's the trouble with him. You fully intend to burn him and dump him, but the situation always lends itself to further mischief. So you bait him some more....

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, an arrest would have been great, but then again how would you know? If he'd been tossed in the slammer he would simply disappear. (Then again he has disappeared, hasn't he? Laughing )

Anyway, you've raised the bar here. If he does get back home you can see how much higher you can raise it the next time. I think it's safe to say that Ed is terrified, but he'll calm down at home and his greed will once again overwhelm what little common sense he has. You may be able to run this another 3 years! Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone tried to get 3d on the dog and bone to see where he is?
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to run out, so I've only had a chance to post this now. I called the hostel Ed's staying at. It took some effort, but I found someone that could speak reasonable English. She told me that one of the black men started screaming at the other men about him being followed. It got so out of control, that the hostel had to call the police.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Nah. totally lying there. Laughing But I can dream, right?

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Evil or Very Mad

Baited by mr mugu. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tadaaaa! Surprise, surprise!!

Quote:

From: "Edward" <*********> Save Address Block Sender This Is Spam
To: Hugo **** <************>
CC:
Subject: SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENENCES
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:11:22 -0700 (PDT)

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]
Dear Hugo,
Sorry I 've gone back to Nigeria..I don't think I will able to stay any longer..There some people after me..I guess,the guy in the newspaper in one of the sydincate..They seems to know everything about me..Where I stay in Singapore..My daily movements..Since,I've never been to Phuket..How come a dead Nigerian is carrying my name on him?..For the past couple of days I've been getting threats from unknown number..They claim to be a member of a group known as the Seven dragons..They seems to know that Iam in singapore to claim an inheritance..They said they want Sixty-Five percent of it..How they got know about it I don't know?..Anyway,I've reported the matter to the police..I no longer feel in singapore..I've gone back to Nigeria..I will contact Charles as soon as possible..I am really sorry for the inconvienence.I hope you understand my predicament.
Thanks and God bless.

Guess what? He's lying. This came from 203.120.19.231, Singapore. It's possible he sent this just before he left, though. It arrived just half an hour ago.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From centralops.net:

Quote:
Queried whois.apnic.net with "203.120.19.231"...

% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum: 203.120.19.224 - 203.120.19.255
netname: CAAS-SG
descr: CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE (CAAS)

Entirely plausible that he sent it from the airport on the way out. Anyone know if the airport there has public-access internet kiosks?

(Edit to answer my own question)
Quote:
Conference and Business Facilities
There are business centres located in the transit hotels on level 3 of each terminal (tel: (0)6542 5538 for Terminal 1 or (0)6542 8122 for Terminal 2). Facilities include workstations with modems, photocopying, fax machines and meeting rooms. Secretarial and translation services are also available upon request. There is an Internet centre, called E-hub, in Terminal 2, with PC connection points and Internet access, and other services including printing, photocopying and fax.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But 3d, what about 4my?!

Bastard Evil or Very Mad .

I still can't believe he stayed in Singapore for 3 weeks. Well done. bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this:

Quote:
The airport is great, Huge internet kiosks in the terminals before you go through immigration, must be about 30 computers that offer some great access.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree with Worf well done.

Too bad he finally got smart and went home. I was hoping to see an arrest but what you have done to this creep is satisfying. And there are still ways you can mess with this lad, but you know this. It was a very funny read and listen. Big congrats to you all.

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

Yep, I did a simple unix whois lookup on the command line, but I suspected he was at the airport. He didn't dare go to a cybercafe, the events of the last few days scared the shit out of him!

He really needs to be made to feel guilty about abandoning 4my like that. No doubt mr.mugu will make him suffer.

Super Model
Master Baiter

Laughing Shocked Twisted Evil You guys are amazing! Scared him away, but he will be writing.... maybe next place of meet the lawyers is where 4my is? or .... colombia? Somehow Amy got there.... and actaully wants to claim the cash with 3d?.... just a thought Smile
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't there another lad willing to step up and save Amy? Just what you need a man who totally drops the potato as soon as it starts to scorch a little!!! That's lad chivalry for ya.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try to put him somewhere else for his fourth anniversary. He's a pretty low maintenence bait for me for a while, though. Just the occasional heads-up, to let him know his inheritance is still waiting.

He clearly doesn't know how steep legal costs can be. I think if he goes on another trip, I'll send him a bill. Laughing

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also wait a few weeks (or months, depending on how long you guys need a break from 3d) and then e-mail him as 4my, saying you have finally escaped from Usm4n B3ll0 and want to get together with 3d to finally get that inheritance.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be amazing... in about 11 days I will be living there, after going back and forth quite some time so then I could help you guys... unfortunately, if it comes to a safari, the place where I'll be has quite a lot of black guys, but it could still be some fun for 3d, some Latin Adventure.... Wink He definately could get into some serious sh** there...

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Great work @ all involved! Please post updates when he gets back. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all involved...............AWESOME ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this masterclass on baiting. Only one drawback.....................as a newbe I am now reluctant to start baiting........the bar has been raised too high. But thanks anyway as I said earlier it was AAA.
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing. Simply amazing. And it would seem that this is still not the end of the play, only an intermission.

Congratulations to the puppet masters. clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has to be one of the most amazing, brilliant pieces of work I've ever seen Shocked

Let me get this straight... You've baited this lad for three years, sent him on numerous safaris, scared the ever loving sh!t out of him in Singapore,

AND STILL MANAGED TO DO SO IN SUCH A WAY THAT ALLOWS THE BAIT TO CONTINUE??????????????

Hats of to all involved, this was incredible reading!

Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess we'll have to start calling him "Teflon Ed." You dump him in a vat of sh*t and he still climbs out. Evil or Very Mad Well, he may not have gone to jail but that's one terrified lad you've got there. He won't soon be forgetting this vacation. I'd love to know how much this has cost him. Laughing

When Eliza comes back from her XXX-rated vacation she'll have to deliver the mother of all slaps to that ungrateful bastard. Imagine just abandoning his fianc�e like that! What a wimp.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am posting this from the airport in Las Vegas. (Hey Mods - check my ISP - LOL - claim a safari) Anyway - my ex- is on his way, and I'm waiting on his plane to get here. So, I am trying to use the internet without people around me seeing that I'm on 419 eater. LOL Anyway, my ex is a doctor (M.D.) and has a NON-American/European accent - Should I see if I can get him to do a call with me - - I can use Donaut to have hospital sounds - he could say that this woman has been found - he doesn't know her name and she says that Ed is her fiance and has a piece of paper with his name and number on it in her pocket? He can say she's in critical condition and may not live....throw in a lot of medical jargon that would be way over Ed's head.....he needs someone to come identify her. Or something like that - make Ed feel really bad for leaving Amy. Anyway - not sure I can get the ex to do it but I could offer something to him in return Laughing You guys have seen what I can get guys to do with the phone calls - well - I have this ex around my little finger and he has the physical ME here - - so - - well...maybe I can get him to do a call with me - - although he really hates the idea of baiting!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like this is the beginning of the end for 3d, or on the other hand is it just the end of the beginning. I like the idea of 4my going back to Africa with the 7 Dragons. I think that 3d would be much more likely to safari throughout Africa to save 4my when she's not actually that far away from him. Perhaps the 7 Dragons dump her somewhere after they realise that 3d's gone back to Nigeria and they can't get his money anymore.

I am guessing that PDS and Mr Mugu probably want a nice long break from 3d at the moment though, which is understandable.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent a very, ahem, dark message to Ed. I suspect he will piss his pants and not have a good night's sleep for a while. Suffice to say that the 7 dragons know about him leaving and they are not pleased with him. They somewhat "questioned" his manhood in colorful terms. George and Doug are dead. Amy is going to be sold. Ed may as well remove his, ah, manhood himself before the 7 dragons catch up to him because they will do it far more slowly...

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic