SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

txstattoo has scored a safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job...

It's always great to hear how much fun a lad is having on a safari. Hopefully, he'll get plenty more. Smile

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats man! That is some nice stuff.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes congratulations, nice safari. Now come in here and tell us all about the small boi that misses his mummy.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work tx! Gotta share your methods! Also looks like some real good signature material.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Tex! clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Txs, was it this lad?

linky to TXS thread

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon now, TX, don't be shy......

Step forward and claim your pith helmet.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a mod or admin can contact him or add it to his sigline (and see if he notices) Embarassed Appears txstattoo might be one of those "the post count don't matter" and "only tends to direct business in the forums" groups but certainly don't think they should be allowed to say they're a "newbie" after this! Razz

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Proof that postcount is totally meaningless. I see folks on this board with MANY more posts that don't even bait.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree and I am one of those that don't bait. I hunt/research/kill fake sites only (mostly involved online at aa419), primarily due to my children (whose knowledge of access to computer/accounts/etc is HIGHLY proficient) and RL involvement with helping some local Sx Abused minors. So I cannot at present deal with more idiots.

But don't take me wrong, either. I didn't take your comment as being targeted Very Happy

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JustJay:

Given your flag count I don't think anyone can argue that you don't "bait".... you just do it from a different perspective.

With that said, congrats to our current "hero"!

beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu has been whining more. First this (when 1TV5 asked who told him to go to the Accra office):
Quote:
so you are truly cheats right. Whoever you guys are dont think you will get away with this.

Then this:
Quote:
did you not tell who sent the money to me to give me the address of and that i should go and show the manager my picture with the inscription Anny is my dad so that i will get the money.

You have really hurt me. i believe there will be a pay back time thank you.

And now this:
Quote:
DONT YOU EVER THINK THAT GOD IS NOT WATCHING YOU IN HIS OWN WAY. I PRAY THAT HE WILL BLESS YOU ALL IN THE WAY THAT BEST SOOTHES YOU.

Let your mugu too verify the security of payments:

Jolly Roger
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

txstattoo's lad wrote:
Whoever you guys are dont think you will get away with this.

But you already have! Laughing

Great job, txstattoo.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
JoeM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job by the silent baiter Thumbs up

HYIP: pyramid pyramid pyramid
Fake sites: 3x Ivory Coast 3x United Kingdom 1x Ireland 1x Cayman Islands 1x China 1x Israel 1x Cambodia Flag 1x Netherlands
Closed lad accounts
[Click here to support 419Eater.com]
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super stuff there txstattoo, and thanks to Scrooge for stringing the lad along so well.

Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
txstattoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I got the message from Scrooge while I was at work and responded to it from my Sidekick. Just logged on to my computer to see all the praise. Thanks so much. Yes, that is the lad in the picture with "Anny is my daddy". I didn't realize that the bank I sent him to was so far away from him, oopppss, my bad Twisted Evil
Im still trying to convince him that he didn't do everything necessary for them to release the funds. and oddly enough, though he has no funds, he sure finds the money to jump online and keep sending messages. Woohoo on my first safari!
~Heather a.k.a. txstattoo, a.k.a Pun Anny Wylde
txstattoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Skinner wrote:
Super stuff there txstattoo, and thanks to Scrooge for stringing the lad along so well. Very Happy Very Happy

Yes, thanks to both Scrooge and Skinner for helping out on this one!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on a job well done. Now what, on to Singapore? Laughing

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
txstattoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, singapore could be cool!

Evil Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu has changed his tone now:
Quote:
Pls . Sorry for any way i might have reacted to you that you did not like. I wish to ask you a little question.

The 2500 USD sent to me by has been held up in your custody for about 3 months now. Knowing that i live in Nigeria you have required that i send to you some pictures that i myself do not feel it is decent to do.

I understand your plight but i would love you to reason with me that i will really not be able to send out such a picture of me to any body or organisation because i aspire to pursue a political career in my country - that will be in the future. Note: i will not do such a thing.

Please what do you want me to do so that can get the money back in texas where she lives. i believe you will have an arrangement for people to get their money back if it can go through. I count on you to see how this works out. Please reply as soon as possible. (but pls dont ask me to send a picture that demeans my person) Thank you very much.

Considering what he said that he doesn't want to do, I wonder if he likes the reply he got:
Quote:
Dear customer,

we cannot help you unless you submit a Security Photograph. Furthermore, we consider it strange if you indeed wish to be a small business entrepreneur but consider international security procedures "demeaning" - how can you have any international business partners if you cannot ensure that security isn't compromised? You can calls us, if you need advice what to do:

Thank you for your cooperation,

I might add that in his first messages to 1TV5 claimed that he wants to be a small business entrepreneur.

Jolly Roger
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing It's a good thing you have stock footage to show how regular an occurrence it is that people submit such photographs!

I love how addresses 1TV5 like it is a person! clapping
txstattoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah. He's already sent a picture of himself holding up a sign that says "Anny is my daddy". But I told him now they need a security video of him either wearing a shirt with my name on it jumping through a flaming hoop, or a video of him gettign a tattoo of my name. He claims it's againts his religion to get a tattoo. I told him I was the same religion and I have 32 tattoos, LOL. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very good! Great to hear you have further evil plans for this character. Keep it up and keep us informed.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
wert411
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhh the great safari adventures! great work lad! Shocked
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He submitted a security photo:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=939838

Jolly Roger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic