SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Circumcision - ethical and legal considerations?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Carpe Scrotum?

But seriously go for, I see nothing wrong with it. If he is stupid enough to have it done that his issue, you are not forcing him to do it. Like others have said it does help protect against a few things.

I also was wondering about the proof and the first thing I thought was the same as Simba Laughing

Edit: becuase i cnat tpye

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
iYgS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MOZLETOFF
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[rant]I'm surprised to see you're all so keen on getting someone cut. How can you be sure it is your scammer and not a guy desperate for money paid by your scammer or worse, forced by your scammer? And I think that it is rather sick wanting to see someone mutilated for live. The first one that can show us a beheading gets a trophy? puke [/rant]

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post deleted because we can all see it ^^^^^

Bill2,
Its not mutilation of the body.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iYgS wrote:
MOZLETOFF

Mazel tov goyim!

Make sure you use the proper tool as dictated by IV Enoch--addendum to the Apochrypha:

--J.D.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that there is a chance in hell of this ever happening.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

. . . though . . . now that I think of it, the gar recension of the Septuagint allows an alternative tool:

All about demonstrating faith. . . .

Praise . . . whomever!

--J.D.

Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
I don't think that there is a chance in hell of this ever happening.

Of course not. But the young'uns get all excited discussing these things. I can understand that, it's far more gratifying to post your splendid ideas than to prove to everyone that you can't pull them. Wink

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every few months we get a thread like this. Would it be ethical to get my lad to cut off his own head? Catapult himself into space? Juggle flaming chainsaws while dancing the can-can?

If you really feel the need to discuss the pros and cons of something that (sorry valachus) has zero chance of happening, go ahead. If you have nothing to add but stock photos and hilarious comments, please redirect yourself to the PWT.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
[rant]I'm surprised to see you're all so keen on getting someone cut. How can you be sure it is your scammer and not a guy desperate for money paid by your scammer or worse, forced by your scammer? And I think that it is rather sick wanting to see someone mutilated for live. The first one that can show us a beheading gets a trophy? puke [/rant]

I thought about him getting someone else to do the painful thing, however he's instigating me to declare at WU that the recipient of the money is my nephew... so if we're gonna be family (or are family already) and my assets are to be left for him by testament, then he's going to provide me with ample proof of his identity, beliefs, and change them fittingly for an adopted child of mine.

I'll go with a reasonable request first (photo holding sign, whatever) then go for the big prize (circumcision) and if he doesn't give in I'll reluctantly agree to a reasonably sized tattoo.

PS later edit:
@mr. Fishe - I'm well aware of the very slim chances, but a) I know that he's hungry for money and in need thereof (his failed deal in Zurich - see sig - cost him something, it appears), b) I think I can motivate him strong enough (photoshop testament, my lawyer contacting him, etc etc), c) there are other ways to interfere with a mugu (e.g. my wicked nurse blackmailing him to obey and cut her a share or else) so maybe he'll get the procedure done.

I was really concerned about baiting ethics and even legal consequences of this, I don't want to be chastized in the event that a lad with no compunctions to rob an elderly, suffering victim, decides to undergo minor surgery on himself.

"What would you expect me to explain to the monogram if they happen to arrest my secretary?"
"traveling to Switzerland to Norway will take you only 1hrs 30munite to Switzerland if you decide to travel by train"
Ad@m Willi@m, diplomat: "You can not play with my intelligence. I am very sharp. Nobody can play with me."
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are half a world away, and the lad contacted you - not the other way around. It's not like you're holding a gun to his head. He's an adult, and would have to CHOOSE to have himself circumcised. Ethically and legally, no different than a certain lad who CHOSE to get himself stuck with little money in Singapore at the moment Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iYgS Losing any part of my body or scarring it I see as a mutilation and as you can't be sure that it is your lad I want to add torture.

valachus so they make the poor lad preform three times, with sign and a before and after. They act out of greed, what's your motivation? You just put yourself on their level or worse, way below it.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~bill2,

Yup, food for thought. I'll let you folks know how this is going.

"What would you expect me to explain to the monogram if they happen to arrest my secretary?"
"traveling to Switzerland to Norway will take you only 1hrs 30munite to Switzerland if you decide to travel by train"
Ad@m Willi@m, diplomat: "You can not play with my intelligence. I am very sharp. Nobody can play with me."
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

valachus Just my thoughts, that's all I have. Laughing I can understand your position, but I find more enjoyment in the make believe world I show them. My wits and fantasy (and poor English) against theirs and if you do it right, they keep coming back, even when there�s no money in the bank account, for a second try. Wink

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

valachus wrote:
I'll let you folks know how this is going.

Vlach of Muntenia,
Please do, because many of us, myself included, can't figure out what would ever make you consider this as a form of entertainment or scambaiting.
Personally I don't even wish you any success in your quest.
My feeling is that you must have a troubled mind.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
My feeling is that you must have a troubled mind.

You're right on the money, in fact I am typing this from a Zurich mental institution, under the worried watch of dr. S1gmund Freud. He is very afraid that my traumatic mental imbalance is real and irreversible.

Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I don't have a problem with this modality, although I agree that it has little chance of success, based on past attempts.

I'm against circumcision of children because I regard it simply as mutilation of an unknowing victim. However, if an adult male makes a conscious decision to be circumcised as a sign of a commitment to a religion, then I say he has every right to do so. And if an adult scammer makes a conscious decision to be circumcised as part of an attempt to rob someone, I'd say he has every right to be disappointed and hopefully very sore for two weeks.

Doctor X wrote:
. . . though . . . now that I think of it, the gar recension of the Septuagint allows an alternative tool

Ouch! - I hadn't winced once until I read that post Smile

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Though it's quite unlikely to occur, there is a slim chance. And, whenever I think about the ethics of somthing like this, I remind myself of George and all the other victims that have been murdered by the scammers.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mazal Tov dudes... I see no probs with...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't see a problem, though I agree its success is unlikely, but the potential for getting some really bizarre e-mail exchanges is great and maybe if you concentrate on that aspect, you'll get something out of it either way.

A safari to a mine field would also do that, and more Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
putersteve
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know I'm new here but here's my 2 cents:
If you're stupid enough to jump off a bridge (or roof LOL-props to the unknown stuntman) because your friends tell you to, then i think the lesson is deserved. It's not like anyone is "tricking" him into circumcision. "Hey here's a burger-- Oh Look! I chopped off your foreskin. HA! Sucker!"

If he really feels the need to join a church and go thru the ritual IN ORDER TO MALICIOUSLY AND KNOWINGLY SCAM AN INNOCENT PERSON OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, then I honestly have no problem with that.

People get circumcised every freakin' day. Big whoop. It's not like the man's gonna get his penis cut off. It's foreskin, for chrissakes! Some men do it willingly as adults to please their mate or whatever.

Imagine if this was the same jackass that took your grandma or someone you loved for every penny she had. Sure, it may be a bit extreme, but whatever. Like someone mentioned earlier, it's his choice to do this to possibly get money from someone. I mean hell, it's not like they get money from people all the time! So he must know there's a huge probability he won't get paid.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

putersteve I agree with you if it would go like that, but what if he uses another person and decides, with force or for money to have him circumcised. And how can you tell?
And now imagine that that person could be your kid brother, just because he needs the money badly.
No biggy here, but there where the hospitals aren't that thick, healthcare is just a word and $25.00 US is more than you can make in a month?
Each his own and if you think that that is fun, it's your conscience.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I could get a lad to cut his whole junk off with a rusty carving knife, I would go for it and wouldn't bat an eyelid in remorse.
Mutilation, shmutilation. If the scamming, robbing, lying, thieving twat thinks he's gonna get paid for doing something stupid, it's his problem.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no argument - you do what you're comfortable with.

Getting hypothetical is a problem. Maybe the scammer has an innocent held hostage at the point of a gun sending out scam mails, and maybe they get beaten if they don't achieve a certain success rate, but that doesn't make ME responsible or obligated to send money. The scammer's a lying cheating criminal and that's HIS crime - not mine. If he beats up people or intimidates them as a daily part of his 'work' I have no control over that, and he'll do it anyway.

As long as I do nothing actively to involve a third party, my conscience is absolutely clear - but I don't mind if any baiter has a different view.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

putersteve wrote:
It's not like anyone is "tricking" him into circumcision. "Hey here's a burger-- Oh Look! I chopped off your foreskin. HA! Sucker!"

God, don't remind me, I'm still embarrassed by that, stop making fun of it, it's not funny!

It's never going to happen, but I don't think it is mutilation considering that where he comes from it is likely more people have it than don't. Just tell him all the sexual benefits, might help explain why he's so average in the sack.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic