SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol... i think we're beyond "filling in forms". I really don't think 3d has much time for real victims right now! Laughing

The only problem with telling him you've booked a flight is that once it falls apart you're probably finished. Of course, if the plan is to keep him in singapore, then that would work perfectly.

OR convince him to bus to Kuala Lumpur (KL) and say you will arrange flight from there back to where ever for him.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah we're all starting to tire from 3d being in Singapore I definitely think it's time he saw a new country. After all he's gotta get his OE one way or another!

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ummm lol... that wasn't exactly my point. I'm certainly not tired of 3d being stranded in singapore, but i think that making him safari to malaysia (which he indicated on several occasions that he is keen to do) would simply increase the pain. Technically indonesia would be a much more brutal safari for the lad, but i don't think he'll go there. But as always, it is your bait so please don't be at all influenced by anything i say, i'm just throwing out ideas Very Happy .

Btw, out of interest, do non-kiwi/antipodeans understand what OE means?

Last edited by Red on Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please tell me that this is not one of my dreams. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To get to Malaysia, he could try the Second Link. Tell him it's a small trader's link where they don't bother much about passports and visas and so on.

It is a real bridge, which goes from a remote part of Singapore to a remote part of Malaysia, and of course has the full complement of Immigration/Customes dudes...... Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to have him to get to an entire new country, Colombia could be cool... Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Btw, out of interest, do non-kiwi/antipodeans understand what OE means?

I actually wondered that myself when I wrote it, was thinking of writing "Overseas Experience" but that sounded a bit naff. I wasn't meaning that we're necessary sick of playing with 3d in Singapore, but rather that inviting him to Malaysia would advance things a bit more and make 3d's life a bit more interesting (if that's possible!) Perhaps Malaysia can be a stepping stone to other places - by the time 3d gets there the priates have taken 4my up to Thailand, then into Cambodia and so on.

I don't think money is TOO much of a problem for 3d, in that he's got contacts and is probably just asking for more money just to make a quick buck so at least he gets something out of the trip.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I like that thinking about moving him north to cambodia... horrible place to end up without money.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think 3d would take quite a lot of convincing to go to Cambodia, but surely after getting him all the way from Nigeria to Singapore anything's possible.

morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yrubraj wrote:
Surely the ultimate result would be to get 3d to fly from Singapore not back to Nigeria, but to Lithuania so he can finally marry 4my?

I'm pretty sure he would need a visa for that, and I don't think he would have a real chance on getting one, especially not in his current state.

In general, while making travelling plans for 3d, you should take into considerations that there are places in the world where he simply can't get to. I wouldn't be surprised for example if he would need a visa for Indonesia and Malaysia too.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Forgive the "drunk posting"--Independence Day you English-pig dogs! I Fart in your general direction you [Get on with it!--Ed.]

What I mean by "forms" and the like is you TELL him he has a ticket waiting for him in Malaysia--already paid for!

ONCE he is IN Malasysia then . . . well . . . he has to prove who he is! Anything to get him to overstay his VISA.

If that is a "no-go" then alerting the Singapore authorities about him will put the "fear of Mel Gibson" in him. He may not get arrested, but he will go home to Nigeria in fear.

THAT one can build upon for "Part Four."

Someone can rebait him and . . . what do you know . . . there are people looking for him!

So sad!

--J.D.

Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X <--- (alerting the Singapore authorities )

That option is always open and in fact, I had suggested that the team does exactly that. But thinking back, it seems to me that it'd be more fun to get HIM to do something that will get him arrested.

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool I am sure today we will have some more communication from 3d. Its frustration time Very Happy Twisted Evil I am sure it is possible to convince him to go on another safari... its the only logical thing for him to do, since coming back home will be quite a problem ($$$), i think he will try to avoid it as much as possible, and will try to get to his goal at all cost.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO @ Dr. X - "fear of Mel Gibson" Laughing nice!

That gives me an idea... PSD or MM do you know the lads address back in Nigeria?

Is it possible to scare him about going home using the 7 dragons? As in, it would be in his interests to lay low in SE Asia rather than head back to Africa?

Must consider ITP rule here, but otherwise, could be a good way to convince him that he would be best served staying "in the fight" in singapore.
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if Ed would believe he's a schizophrenic after all this is done with. Laughing
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a fascinated bystanders viewpoint, 3d does seem to have available funds, presumably scrounged from local lad contacts who one has to assume have been lined up for a share in the 'inheritance'. For what its worth, I think GS's idea of physically sending him forms by courier would go a long way to keep the illusion alive. Returning the forms by courier to an address preferably the other side of the planet would also help to spend what cash he has available...and make for a time critical return. The forms will of course arrive late...cannot rely on Drop it Hide it Lose it can you?

Maybe this could be the lead in to an around the world bait? Could 3d be the first lad to trek the planet in search of the true love of his life...$$$$$?
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice avatar.

Anyway, regarding 3d's future I think it could well be possible to scare 3d away from going back to Nigeria. I am sure that PDS and MM have figured out a few things about 3d in Nigeria over the past three years and they would be able to have the nasty Nigerian kidnappers know that information of course (perhaps they tortured it out of 4my?)

Every possible bit of motivation to make 3d not want to go back to Nigeria is great. As long as he's in Singapore we've got a never-ending bait.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's quiet so far today. The lawyer told him he'd been approached by two men at the beach bar, and questioned about Ed. They told the lawyer he'd be hearing from the "seven" something soon. Then there's those headlines.

Either Ed's cracked up, shat himself and run for the next plane, run out of money for the cybercafe, twigged, or he's late on parade today. I usually get a few more mails from him around midday our time, I'll check then.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully he hasn't disappeared. Perhaps he really is running out of money for his cybercafe sessions?

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red

One of my favorite jokes is to ask someone "Have you accepted Mel Gibson as your Personal Lord and Savior?"

Some have actually said "yes!"

@Zorro

Understood. However, since time is running out--and I am not sure reading all of this if he has "t3h r34l" or fake documents-- he may not do something "technically" illegal. In that case, alerting the authorities will only detain him a bit, but scare him. Make him think he was "warned." Better if he could get arrested, but he may not have done anything to get arrested.

But we can hope . . .

Says a prayer before his Braveheart poster. . . .

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no word folks, unless mr.mugu has heard from him, it looks like his holiday is over. Alas, all good things have to end. If this is the end of his adventure, we can at least all be sure he'll remember his 3 weeks in Singapore for many years to come.

[edit]
Going home was probably the only safe decision he could make. No money, strange country, police after you, psycopathic Nigerian and Lithuanian gangsters threatening you, and the only certain thing you have is a ticket back to the relative safety of Port Harcourt. Where do you go? It's a no-brainer. You take the next available flight, and hope you don't get picked up at the airport. It's better than being chopped into small pieces.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, I haven't heard from him either. I'm wondering if the last email I sent him finally put him over the top. I plan to send him an email as Usman telling him that going back to Nigeria will not help him and if he doesn't show up soon, he's talking Amy back to Africa with him
I can only hope that he ran to the police to have them protect him from the 7 Dragons Thumbs up The problem with baits like this is that you never end up knowing what happens.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We could yet hear from him, though, because his fortunes weren't stolen. I suspect he'll write when he's back home.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, I was hoping to get up this morning to another 3 pages of great drama.....

I agree with you, PDS and MM, the logical conclusion is that he's high-tailing it home. He has to be scared out of his wits by now. You know he's going to put his own safety ahead of Amy's.

He's had one hell of an adventure -- and an expensive one -- so by any standards this has been a great success. And best of all, I'm absolutely sure he'll be back in touch soon. From my own experience with Eddie-boy a few years ago he's relentless about coming back, even months later, trying to restart his pitiful scam. He'll whine, he'll cry, and he'll be hitting you up for money to pay back his friends in Port Harcourt.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
He'll whine, he'll cry, and he'll be hitting you up for money to pay back his friends in Port Harcourt.

That's a pretty good payoff, considering he'll be whinging for weeks, if not months, about it. If and when he get's back home and contacts you guys, maybe you could consider "hiring" a private investigator to sort this whole mess out and try to clear Ed's good name. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic