SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad HATES 1TV5.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only the second time I've resorted to Scrooge's modality, but like all good things, it's worth the wait.

My lad is on the verge of tears by the sounds of it. And I only set him 500 questions. 301 was his best effort of 37 tries.

Quote:
We have no time for all this delay with this 1ntern4tional Tr4ns4ction Verific4ti0n (ITV)

Since your are with the receipt, you can equally write down the MTCN number as well. And also you have the right to answer all those questions that (ITV) is asking and it took me up to 4hours complete the answers and after that, I will not see the MTCN.(try it by yourself)
I wish to inform you that we are not going to respond to you anymore till you finalize this matter.

I've now told him that this is such upsetting news to me, I need a big lie down and he may not hear from me until I am better.
Lets see who breaks first. Razz

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so sorry to hear that... I have never Rolling Eyes had a lad complaint about that service. I would think that after all that effort he could call customer service and they could help no?

Twisted Evil

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well yeah, once I've had a cry and a little lie down for 3 days, (and he's sweated a bit) it's going down the route of customer help.

I'm just fairly proud that he's done over 300 questions. He didn't get that far 2 months ago. And he will still insist on using WU.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the beauty of 1TV5 is that if he cracks and demands Moneygram instead, you can do the same thing to him again Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naaah - I think the problem is that he has a screen with a particularly fast refresh rate. He should try adjusting it or finding one in the cafe with a slower speed - failing that he could always capture the MTCN using a cell phone camera.

Hells bells ! - don't they have modern technology ? Do you have to do everything for him ? Helpless whining baby ! Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He never even got to the flashing screen. He gave up just under 200 questions short. Crying or Very sad

As you say Gomer, bloody cry babies want it all done for them. Cool

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always send him the pdf file with MANY more questions and tell him he has the choice as to which one he completes Twisted Evil

I think you can get him to 500.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds to me like he isn't serious about completing the transaction. Maybe you should work with that nice Dr. Soludo who you have just now heard from instead. I'm sure he would have no problems with 1TV5.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ There's always McDuck's dolla chop option. Of course, the lad has to go back to 1TV5 to realize he's been chopped.... Twisted Evil

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah make him try again using MoneyGram, or when all else fails say you'll fly out to meet him in person, or that you'll write a cheque (which of course will get lost in the mail). I like the flying option, as it's easy to put together a fake airline ticket and you may be able to convince him to book you a hotel.

I've got a hotel booked for me in Valencia on July 6, 7 and 8. Shame the America's Cup's finished already.

sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The customer dis-service is always a good referral to make. My guy complained that he waited on hold for nearly an hour and couldn't get through, so I told him it took me less than 2 min and did a 3 way with a buddy. My buddy asked if I was the recipient and when I said "no" he said he couldn't talk to me and hung up. My lad wrote again the next day saying that he gave up after 1/2 an hour, great fun.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad tried it yesterday, logged in 16 times, didn't even try to answer a question.

I replied back, "Oh, I think I spelled your name wrong" (which I did) and told him to try again with a new code.

This time he logged in 15 times. He only answered one question (over and over again):

The question: Are you the intended recipient?
Lad's answer: "im not the intended recipient"

Rolling Eyes

Of course they're not going to give you the MTCN number if you say you're not the intended recipient! (At least, that's what I told him Laughing ).

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the intended recipient.... finally a truthful lad!!!

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my current lads also hates 1TV5 with a passion after 42 sessions but at least he still loves me.

Quote:
I will come down to take care of my business by myself in Africa, because nobody have ever care for me like Mr. <insert my baiter name here>, that is the reason why I don�t want you to be angry.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^@Sir Cumfrence
Shame on you. Twisted Evil
Neutral Smile Very Happy Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can actually mind bend your Lad into believing that you are on his side and making every effort to help him - then he is truly under your spell and the torture possibilities are endless.

When he starts apologising to you for his problems - then you can allow yourself an evil smile. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Gotta luv Amsterdam! Mr. Green

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I reffered my lad to I only gave him 99 questions, I just wanted to see how he would react when the screen flashed. It was amusing.
Quote:
Subject:THEY ARE NOT GOD'S FEARING PEOPLE
I have contacted the customer care via their email and they replied and mentioned that I must go back to the verification web site.I went to the web site again now and finished the verifications process up the 100% but they showed me the control number via magical levels and of which I could not even notify the numbers clearly because they just flash it only once and immediately the numbers disappear and they also mentioned that if I did not capture the numbers clearly that I should start the verification process a fresh.

Infact,I am now highly Frustrated by the way this people done their own things.They are not doing like human beings at all and I do believe at this stage that I am not going to do anything with them any more.

He was fairly annoyed after that but after a while he was forced to go back to get the MTCN. I gave him another code for an infinite amount of questions but he only answered 97, This was his last answer
Quote:
Question: Do you think people suffering from ekilitis should have longer or shorter sentences if they're convicted? Why or why not?
Answer: I hope no payment is made on this web site

He send me an email afterwards
Quote:

Subject: MY LAST WORD
If you are serious for us to conclude this transaction,let's just forget about this because they are not serious people to deal with.

The way they are just playing with me and wasting my whole daily time on their web site is getting me so frustrated!!!.If you can now wire this payment via bank to bank transfer,I can then offer you a bank account number where this must be done.

Of course when I get the bank details there may some complications...

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today

Last edited by Mercury on Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yrubraj wrote:
Not the intended recipient.... finally a truthful lad!!!

Laughing Unfortunately, no. Just an incredibly stupid one. He sent me two e-mails saying he is not a terrorist, he shouldn't have to do 1tv5, just send him the MTCN number.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Perhaps let him know that his previous failures and snide comments have only made him more suspicious in the "eyes" of the 1tv5?

His own behavior has made it that more difficult for him to gain approval.

--J.D.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they use 1TV5 and answer a question oddly. It's just so easy to say "the WU office emailed me to say that you answered question number xx like this.... what the hell were you thinking? No wonder they thought you were a security threat and didn't give you the MTCN! Try again!"

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mercury, please mask or obfuscate 1TV5 in your quoted section from your lad's last email.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic