SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants to see your official ID?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not send him a scan of your official name badge at the shop/bank/office etc where you work?

I sent mine this:

'She' requested my passport after I sent the badge, but once I'd given 'her' assurances that it's official, we moved right on. I also sent 'her' this as a description of me:

Quote:
City dweller, Successful fella, Thought to myself: oops, Ive got a lot of money. Caught in a rat race, Terminally, Im a professional cynic, But my hearts not in it, Im paying the price of living life at the limit, Caught up in the centurys anxiety

Yes, it preys on me, I'm getting thin (I should try the simple life)

I live in a house, A very big house, In the country, Watching afternoon repeats. And the food I eat, In the country. I take all manner of pills, And pile up analyst bills, In the country. Oh, its like an animal farm, Thats the rural charm In the country

I've got morning glory and lifes a different story, Everythings going jackanory. I'm Touched with my own mortality. I'm reading balzac, knocking back prozac. Its a helping hand that makes me feel wonderfully bland. Oh, its a centurys remedy, For the faint at heart, A new start (I should try the simple life)

I live in a house, A very big house, In the country. I've got a fog in my chest, So I need a lot of rest, In the country. I dont drink, smoke, laugh, Take herbal baths In the country. I should come to no harm, On the animal farm, In the country.

Sorry Rolling Eyes , sent that off and I'm shocked that I got a reply Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Nice!

I still like the .dll file trick. It works brilliantly. Here's a recent example of how to ensure the lad buys it:

lad wrote:

send me your scan copy of your international passport

me with .dll wrote:
Please find attached my passport.

lad wrote:
I received your mail and your attacthed passport,though i could not open it for viewing due to the different software system hence, i urge you to rescan and mail it to me as soon as possible

^^^ i must say, this is the exception to the norm, most of the time they don't question it at all, but i've had this lad for a while so he probably is keen to see what i look like.

me wrote:

I don't know what problems you are having but I just opened the passport image and it came up just fine. It is a jpg and I don't know how to make it anything else because all images are jpg. Perhaps you have an old computer that is incompatible with anything that isn't older than 5 years. Maybe try another computer or upgrade to windows vista.

lad accepts defeat wrote:

I got it open as you instructed in your mail;thanks for your cooperation.

See. Easy as that, works like a charm, and he can never ask again!
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!

--J.D.

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FiveForces.

That's funny shit. How about one of those security badges that just has a name and a bar code. They are very official. Wink
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always use the, "Censored by the Department Of Homeland Security" ploy. Never had anyone question that. I have what looks like a passport but all information is covered by a white square with a Dept. of HS emblem. Looks very official. Also if they say anything about it I can then slap them for getting me in trouble with the government. Twisted Evil

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a very good "error making" tool out there as well. Creates customised pop-up errors that you save as jpegs (or tiff files so they can't preview them in email clients) and then mail it to your lad. When they open it the error says that it's their firewall settings at fault etc etc.

The good old "please contact your systems administrator" generally works wonders.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Aah. The good old Blurr-ed modality. Laughing Eat your heart out Oasis. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The blur modality is so simple and effective it's great. Any document sent to me immediately gets blurred and sent back - a great way to waste at least a week arguing about whose scanner is broken.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic