SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Eliza I was sweating that chapter...phew. How foolish of me to worry that you had not thought to cover that. I wait with "baited" breath.

Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheesh, this is the problem of living in my time zone. I go to bed and everything's quiet, I get up and all hell has broken loose! Laughing

Absolutely amazing work overnight. bow_down Double-O was as scary as ever, and Eliza's call was absolutely brilliant. Talk about natural-born actress..... Ed's little brain must be in total meltdown now.

I can't wait for the next episode. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Govinder_Singh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I set up a brand new fedex account just for this. i can print out shipping labels with any sender name/address. its not traceable to me. if someone wants to send me docs, we can get them sent to his hotel, and forward him a real tracking number that he can look up online. this may ramp up his sense of anticipation and get him to believe... let me know. maybe pm me with any docs. I can get these sent from Malaysia or Hong Kong. Also give me any particulars, like what the name of the sender should be (law firm, etc).

the shipping charges are my treat. i just need the package contents.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ PS & mr mugu - Can we send him some fireworks? He could use some bottle-rockets in lieu of a signal flare to let the lawyer know he's on the beach since there is an obvious problem with the web cams there. Twisted Evil

<<Edited out link, PM'd to PS & mr mugu.>>

Quote:
18.What is the punishment for unlawful possession or discharge fireworks?

Anyone found in unlawful possession of or discharge of firecrackers can be punished with a fine of up to $10,000/-, or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both. Those convicted for a second or subsequent offence of discharging dangerous fireworks will be sentenced to a term of imprisonment not exceeding 2 years and would also be liable to caning with not more than 6 strokes.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the fireworks idea! Check Singapore statutes Online for more info/ideas!

Ooh, and there are some official forms that might be handy too!
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Now this is a developing story.

I think the official forms link has a good idea for his visa extention.... the form for visa extention for medical reasons.... and the bond one. These, actually, could be quite legit ones, even if one fakes them... so if 3d is smart, and if he gets one of these, he would believe (although i catch myself with giving 3d too much credit Laughing ).

But.... I highly doubt that with the current state of affairs he would go to the airport (its like a catch 22 thing). Knowing that there will be police on a look out for him, he will try to use the port (sea) to get out of the country... with his fake passport. But, for that he would have to have a visa extention form... which could be provided to him ..... but he would have to give out this fake passport identity.... which would be cool Evil or Very Mad (in order to put into the "visa extention form".... the bond one is the best one Wink
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is today's Phuket Daily News...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo Eliza!!! Smile
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down

--J.D.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fyi -

I will be traveling early in the morning (IRL) 8 hours (by plane). So, when you see me disappear - know that as soon as I get to my hotel room and get an opportunity to get connected to the net - I'll be back - but only for brief periods - my ex-boyfriend is NOT at all impressed with scambaiting and will be angry each time I use the computer. However, where we are going - there's an attraction that will probably give me some free time away from him - and I'll take that time to sneak on here! Laughing Oh - and don't expect any phone sex calls....he's not impressed by those, either. LOL For some reason, he gets jealous that I'm speaking to these lads and saying things I don't even say to HIM. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice headlines Eliza! Boy, he's going to be shitting enough bricks for a new hotel.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMFG!!!! bow_down Eliza, you are the greatest! bow_down 3d will for sure need a new pair of pants after reading this........ OMG.... BRAVO!
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PDS - - maybe you should send that to 3d and tell him that one of your lawyers in Thailand has sent that to you to ask if he is the man that you are doing business with.

Tell him that it looks like he's in serious shit - and offer legal counseling to him. Say you know the police and you know he hasn't left Singapore and couldn't have killed that other Nigerian - but these authorities would not listen to that. Then give him advice about what to do.

Editing to add - make sure you email it after about 5 hours from now...because your lawyer wouldn't have had time to read today's paper at this time - because it's 6 a.m. in Thailand on July 5. Since this paper is dated July 5, you want the lawyer to not just see it immediately.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That fits perfectly with the direction I've taken with him. I told him I suspected something strange was going on, and he needs to be straight with me, as his lawyer, if he has problems.

I'll mail it early tomorrow morning UK time.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you send it "high priority"

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So obviously Amy is too badly hurt and also under too much surveillance to call Ed. That shouldn't be a hard concept to sell him. He'll have more pressing worries anyway. Laughing

And of course it's none of my business, but if your boyfriend is 'ex-' then it shouldn't really matter whether he likes your baiting or not. Wink

Anyway, have fun. You've earned some time off after all the work you've put into this for the past several days!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just like a real life Truman show. I wonder if 3d will manage to get in a little boat at the end, only to realise his world was a total fabrication Smile

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
he needs to be straight with me, as his lawyer, if he has problems.

straight like a corkscrew, he is a lad after all....

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juan - - yeah - he's an "ex" but he still bought my plane ticket and is paying for the hotel room and everything else - so the least I can do is give him the attention he wants. I am very aware that this trip is for ummmmm sex and that we are NOT going to be back together....and I'm ok with that - - he's VERY good in that department Laughing

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed
Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MMM my imagination runs wild !!! lol

Enjoy yourself.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work overnight guys.

I still think you should push the malaysia angle. He was VERY keen to go to malaysia not that long ago (1 day ago).

I think a nice tactic would be for the *whispers* 7 dragons to realise that 3d isn't going to give them any money and they dump 4my where ever in malaysia. then she tells 3d she is stranded by herself and needs him to come and meet her so they can go to meet with the lawyer to sign the documents in kuala lumpur.

I think that if you play the "sell your tickets" angle from every side he'll eventually come around to the idea and do it because you have had his confidence for 3 years and this "friend" of his who convinced him not to surely doesn't have the same relationship you have with him.

Anyway, either way, amazing bait, absolute credit to everyone involved, I just really don't want it to end Sad
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Awesome work guys since I last logged in. Looks like 3d would be mad to go to the airport now so we should be able to keep him in Singapore for a while yet. I like the fact that he's "suspected of internet fraud" as we are indeed telling the truth there.

I think we've quite effectively cut off his escape option, so now he has no choice but to find 4my and the rest of the guys so they can sneak him into Malaysia or wherever else...

Surely the ultimate result would be to get 3d to fly from Singapore not back to Nigeria, but to Lithuania so he can finally marry 4my?

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, why not tell him "you" will arrange for a flight out of Malaysia--ticket already paid for or some such nonsense.

He has . . . escape.

Of course, he will have to show ID, fill out forms, give urine samples, high-colonic, but you will be kind enough to tell him that once he is in Malaysia. . . .

--J.D.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic