SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

txstattoo has scored a safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A has whined like this to 1TV5 customer care and apparently someone else is baiting him too since whilst A Skinner and I try to get a security photo from him, he has apparently gone on a safari:

Quote:
I HAVE BEEN TO HFC BANK IN ACCRA GHANA, THE MANAGER SAID HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YOUR COMPANY. SECONDLY, THE WESTERN UNION OFFICER SAID THAT THERE WAS NO MATCH FOUND ON THE MTCN THAT YOU GAVE ME. EVEN MY NAME WAS NOT FOUND

WHY HAVE YOU ASKED ME TO COME ALL THE WAY FROM MY COUNTRY TO GHANA TO BE FRAUSTATED. WHY ACTUALLY IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME.

A while later:

Quote:
I have again been to the manager at HFC accra cental office as you directed. They repeatedly told me that they have no knowlege of who you are (the manager said). That this is the first time they are hearing of .

I also went to the country head office of western union to confirm and they said the same thing. If i was a little wise i would have really gotten to know who you really are. But you appeard very real in your dealings.

But i just need to let you know that i am presently fraustrated in Accra as i cant get my fair back home. Because i loaned money to come on a one way ticket. Ist'nt that a land mark achievement for you in whatever game your playing me? even if God helps me out of this, i will still face those i owe back in Nigeria.

I dont really know why you have realy tormented me like a big fool. Thank you so much for all you have done.

Everything still has a proportionate repercaution. Thanks

So apparently someone has accomplished "a land mark achievement" and the mugu is somewhat aware of it.

Does "fraustrated" mean frustrated when referring to a fraudster?

Edit: Changed subject someone->txstattoo

Let your mugu too verify the security of payments:

Jolly Roger

Last edited by Scrooge McDuck on Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love to see a lad stressing. Since you are only the verification agency for securely sent MTCN's, the bank wouldn't have any direct dealing with 1TV5. Would they?

Appears to me that the lad didn't correctly complete the verification process. Can't you do anything to help him out, like a security video? Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy hearing that they only bought a one way ticket thinking they were going to have more than enough to buy the return ticket. Laughing Laughing

1tv5 is becoming famous Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Defintely a landmark achievement. I only wish I could lay claim to it! Laughing Whoever pulled this one off deserves some applause. That's one mighty unhappy lad, with some serious problems now. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree - applause to who ever accomplished this.

Bravo!!!!

Keep it up........and come back here to tell us who u are!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, whoever's mugu this is! clapping

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Everything still has a proportionate repercaution. Thanks

If he means something like Newton's law, or perhaps the laws of 'Karma', things are already equal, with him being stuck in Accra and all. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you so much for all you have done.

ITV5 recommended by mugus ? Maybe you should have a page showing comments by satisfied mugus. Okay maybe just a small paragraph then.
LOL_sign

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwaaahahahaha!!! What wonderful news to go with the morning coffee.

clapping clapping clapping

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image, I'm going to have to get back to using 1TV5, awesome to who's ever lad this is....

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There really is nothing better than a tale of a mugu on safari, and it sounds as though this isn't his first safari either, the lucky fellow..... Laughing

Bravo to the baiter, lets see you pull off a hat-trick..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Everything still has a proportionate repercaution.

Ladspeak for "What goes around, comes around."

You have been warned. Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Everything still has a proportionate repercaution

I like this part also. He doesn't realize how true it is - he's been trying to scam little old ladies out of their retirement funds, and suddenly finds that he himself has no funds left...

Nice work, whoever did this!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoever did this, please step forward and take a bow.

happy crowd

beers!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky lad wrote:
even if God helps me out of this, i will still face those i owe back in Nigeria.
oh to be a fly on that particular wall, if he ever gets there Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My hat is off to this baiter. Frautastic effort!

Quote:
If i was a little wise i would have really gotten to know who you really are. But you appeard very real in your dealings.

Uh oh! Looks like we educated him! Laughing
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scrooge, is there a way to find out if (that is the char name who was supposed to get the money, but 'anyone' was allowed to get it since no ID was required) might have anything to do with this? I had a check lad who couldn't get the money from WU, so I eventually used something that Jojobean showed me to try to get him on the move to pick up the money at a secure bank branch, . Or if you can ask him what the test question/password (How Are You/Fine) was to see if it matches what the letter sent had.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have again been to the manager at HFC accra cental office as you directed. They repeatedly told me that they have no knowlege of who you are (the manager said). That this is the first time they are hearing of .

But probably not the last time. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's likely that I'll soon know for sure whose pet it is and if it is who I think it is we have a very good newbie among us Smile

Jolly Roger
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. I love "lost in space" letters from lads. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could have been part of an ASEM I sent out a while back, but I don't think so. That would have meant he just up and left with no further communication, so I really doubt it. I'll check and see if I looked over his name by any chance, but I don't think so.

Congrats on whoever it is.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not me but I wish it was. I love listening to a lad cry like that. Too funny.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The baiter is txstattoo an 11-post-newbie as I write this! txstattoo, you have a bright future in baiting! Very Happy

Jolly Roger
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations TX! I do not remember you around this forum, but please feel very welcome. Anything you would like to tell us about this bait? It sounds fantastic Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic