SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to ask before I give out your number, but would you be willing to take calls from a death threat scammer?
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^go for it Laughing and record it Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Nyx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now my lad is finally trying to call you, when I introduced the annoying daughter who does not want to borrow money to her mother for the very important transfer..
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@andrewski
Sure give em this number, I think someone else tried to get him to call before if this is the same lad. But he never did..me thinks he cannot back up his threats Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it was nice to hear from SHIM again although I have a really hard time understanding 'her' perhaps she has a sore throat? Rolling Eyes I have of course played stupid and now think she is comming over and I will be picking 'her' up at the airport. She still thinks I live close to you so maybe we can stick with her story that we live near(ish) but yet far enough away to be awkward? whatever works, this one does not notice anything and me thinks spending too much time trying to talk like a girl to actually remember anything I say anyway Laughing Tell her I will gladly pick her up I just cannot wait to meet my new SIS!!!
http://media.putfile.com/ShimTues

MrDavid called this morning wanting to know if I had the MTCN..hmmmm I thought or 10+ min convo yesterday would have stuck. So I basically had to repete yesterdays convo (much shorter tho) and let him know that he is starting to wear thin on my nerves. I already set him up with the WU disservice Rep that is awaiting his call and he is too lazy to keep trying until he gets an answer...like I will bail him out and make life easier Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...I don't think so! As I have sent the money as a favour to you..I have done my part, so if you still tell him I can help..then lemme know so I can be as abrasive as possible in the nicest way. As me and you somehow confuse the issues me thinks? Wink Anyhoo after his first call he had a brainstorm and called back to ask if I had a different number for Alex at WU ....lazy twat

http://media.putfile.com/MrDavidTues1
http://media.putfile.com/MrDavidTues2

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What did he mumble at the end of the second call? Sounded like the incomprehensible ramblings of a moody teenager, bet after he got off the phone he stomped upstairs and slammed his bedroom door.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, yes I kind of thought the same thing, but could not understand it either Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him an e-mail a few hours ago but I don't think he is playing out at the moment. Ah well hopefully it will all be forgotten by tomorrow and you two will be the best of friends again Very Happy

EDIT: As if on cue he has just mailed asking me to call you and get the info I don't think he wants to deal with you anymore Smile tomorrow I will send him a 10 character MTCN, I say character because it is going to contain a letter Wink

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have always been told that I do not play well with others Laughing . I think maybe it is just a communication problem and I am just not understanding how IMPORTANT this deal is..yawwwwnnnn Twisted Evil

@Nyx

Your Barr called and it seems that we are not thinking the same way...I told him that 'mom' would send the money to his bank account because my xhubby works at the WU (this I do not think he heard because he would not shut up Rolling Eyes ). So I agreed that he should provide us with his account details, if he does not then I am afraid that he will need to explain this thing to me in detail..slowly and painfully, because I am extremely nosy Twisted Evil
http://media.putfile.com/BarrWilly4Lisa1
http://media.putfile.com/BarrWilly4Lisa2

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy @vpmanchester
Always love the audio - keep it up! Twisted Evil

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Nyx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester

Oh, it's so nice to have a voice on the lad I'm writing too Very Happy Thanks!

My character's impression is now that the money should be sent to the barrister, not another guy. He really needs to call you again and discuss this Very Happy
NJbaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP, wondering if I could have my barr. Awazie and/or ladette Gladis give you a call. They have been bugging me about not reaching me at my k7 number. So, I thought that I might pay a visit to the UK for business. Could you tell them that your are my cousin and I am coming to visit you for a stay. This would be great and add more credibility to the bait!

Oh, by the way, my character name is Seymore! Thanks....... Laughing

STUPID CHURCH, STUPID CHURCH TO HELL WITH YOUR CHURCH AND ALL YOUR CONGRGATIONS.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ sure give em my number. I am crap at remembering names and who I am supposed to be, but I will verify they have the right number and I do try to keep my stories flexible and open as so you can fill in the details after they call. Keeps things simple but I have confused lads in the past and given the wrong story to one but it never really made a bit of difference in the bait so I know they do not really listen anyway....which makes my job so much easier Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ VP

You may receive a call from a b3n m4rch trying to sell me (m1ch3||3) puppies for $60,000.

He is supposed to send me completed forms but keeps "forgetting to attach" them.

Make his life hell, have fun! Twisted Evil
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor shim, on the bright side she now live with a reverand and has given me some bank details to close down.

You're doing a top job, I'm currently delaying shim by claiming you haven't got back to me about transfering the cash. That's why shim was hastling you to email me, allegedly I've sent you instructions to transfer some of my money over. The council has now kicked me out of my home ... more delays for them Crying or Very sad

Cheers
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think James Christain may have called you recently.

Quote:
Iam still waiting to hear from you.I called you today and the same person[female]picked your phone and interogated me

It seems that after they send you their bank info, they want money. Who would have guessed. I guess I need to answer his email....someday soon Laughing

Great job VP. I love your work!!!! clapping

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lizzy
I think this is him? abit of a boring lad and does not want to answer my questions. He does sound easy to piss off so maybe I will have to ask some personal questions to get him riled Wink (he has been calling and yelling at my voicemail....I have the message set so they will yell their names Laughing and they never figure it is a machine and really think they are speaking to me)
http://media.putfile.com/4JamesThurwav

Call for Tracy? This one is 8 minutes and I just let him prattle on about whatever it is he wants . I did not want to interrupt at first so when he got done with his 'speech' I asked him if he wanted to speak to my mom because I did not know what he was talking about Twisted Evil Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/4TracyThurwav

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

36dammit hahahhahhhahahha

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He does sound mad... Laughing I know it aggravates him when he gets your voicemail. With me being hard of hearing and all, he thinks it is really me on the phone and can't hear him. He's probably the one yelling loudest Laughing

Anyway....There should be a warning here somewhere. Something like:
Beware: Do not cunsume fluids prior to listening. You will CHOKE. Laughing

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOUR MUM!!! That was really funny..... nice work!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@VP
HOLY WARTHOG! Laughing Laughing Laughing That was great as usual "Amie". Laughing Laughing Laughing

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have spoken to a 'Pastor from India' and we have a really hard time communicating because of the language barrier. After the first 2 calls with me trying to figure out what he is saying..so on the 3rd call I thought I would try ordering a couple curries and he said he would not charge me for them Laughing 6 mins of both of us talking about two totally different topics, I said I was richard by the way

http://media.putfile.com/IndiaLad1
http://media.putfile.com/IndiaLad2
http://media.putfile.com/IndiaLad3-6minswav

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have time to listen to the clips right now, but could the indian pastor possibly be ? I keep calling him and aparently he runs some orphanage, but other than that I haven't really gotten very long with this bait, only replied with random bullcrap to a few emails.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

snork!!! that was pastor ba6u of the or5anage all right
jeeezz who in the world can make that out.
I heard London England
VP you are hilarious
Were those guns going off in the background?
Oh God these language problems hahahhahahhabuhbye
That made my day.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I really could not understand anything he said..so I just made it up..still waiting for my Rogan Josh to be delivered tho Evil or Very Mad . After those 3 calls another one called and spoke quite well saying he was Pastor...whatever, so I was normal and polite and said Ben (i think) would be back in a couple of hours and I will pass the message along..

I am hoping that was his oga that called me last and he gets slapped for being so silly and not able to hold a conversation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic