SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ub-and-ed
amy-ed-july4

There's a mirror for anyone having problems with the last two. Smile
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think now would be the time to get some documents in the post to 3d, sounds like he needs a confidence boost.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this five minutes ago....

Quote:

Dear ****,
What is going on?..Don't you want me to sign those documents again?..I can't believe this..Have you gone back to Hong Kong?..I need to know what next to do..I look forward to your response..
Thanks and God bless.

I'll ask him if he can extend his stay again, but I'm sure he'll whine about money. He said he was going to sell his air ticket, but his friend talked him out of it. I have to make this look a safe and desirable thing to do.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Well, if one can really push him to distrust his "friend," given 4my's call?

--J.D.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PDS If Eliza plays the newspaper article correctly then that should be perfect at keeping 3d in the country. Making 3d sound like he's the most wanted man in Singapore will surely send him into hiding. I guess there is the slight problem if he starts looking for the article in real newspapers and obviously doesn't come across it - perhaps the newspaper article should include a statement which says "police has specifically asked that no more articles be published on this until 3d is found, as further publication may force 3d into hiding to avoid police."

If 3d thinks every policeman in Singapore's after him then he might be quite keen to somehow get to Malaysia, and very much not keen to try and get through customs back to Nigeria.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The main problem is his lack of money, and it's that which will get him running for the airport Saturday. It's his only option.

If he sells his air ticket though, all looks good.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Just not for him!! Mr. Green

--J.D.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I got a call from Ugo today..They've managed to find Oke's body by the beach..Do you know what that means?..This is Amy's life you are putting on the line..Somehow,they seems to know every of my phone conversations..I think they managed to break into Amy's email box..Now,they know my hotel address in singapore..Probably,they've sent someone down lodging in my hotel to tail(monitor) my movements..This person have been tailing me for the past two(2)days..About three Nigerians checked into my hotel on Monday..I guess,their tail is one of them..Ugo said,he was coming for me..that they are going to wait for me in airport,sea port..I guess,they are probably going to send my picture to the police..They maybe planning to set me up..
Anyway,Amy called me about one hour after Ugo called..She said,she is hurt..They've wounded her..They are threatening to kill her..She said,she was in Port Dickson..She is no longer on the boat..They are somewhere in Port Dickson..She said Port Dickson was tourist zone..Please,you need to find her and get her out..Her life is in danger..Dougie,I guess the whole situation have gotten really bad..I don't care about my life..What about Amy's life?..Since the few days I've been begging you send me money,so that I can join you in malaysia..But you refused..Right now,I need to figure out a way to wriggle out of this mess..It is very important you call me tonight.I look forward to your response.

I'll see if I can ramp the paranoia up a little

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
About three Nigerians checked into my hotel on Monday

That's good, it's feeding his paranoia nicely, but if they're non-lads, it could be bad.

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
I'll see if I can ramp the paranoia up a little

Well, CLEARLY he must avoid the airport!

Send him linkypoos of news reports of what Singapore does to:

1. Thieves
    2. Drug dealers
    3. Falsified papers
    4. New York Yankees fans

and maybe suggest that 's and his "people" can pay off people to tip the Singapore authorities.

Ask him does he have luggage?

"You do? That's BAD 3d, they can pay people to plant drugs in your bag! You must avoid the airport! Sell your ticket. We can get you out by ______"

Stuff like that. He needs to fear the airport, and think he can still make $$$.

--J.D.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://media.putfile.com/Doug-talks-to-Ed-again

Dang it, I had 12 cents and suddenly I had 6! Ran out of Skype credit before I could get into it.
Ah acting, notice me screaming "Doug, Doug!" in the begining? He didn't.
I'm pretty sure this is the end game. I doubt that he'll overstay his visa and if Amy getting beaten up doesn't convince him to come to Malaysia, nothing will. There's maybe a slight hope that we can convince him that going to the airport is a really bad idea.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^If you or someone has his flight information--more details the better--perhaps can call him, read it out to him, and let him know people will be there to "greet him."

"Maybe we get you here. Maybe we bury you in Nigeria when you arrive at ____time from flight _____."

If you cannot get to call, someone "new" can be an "associate" who calls:

"I know this information! How the [CENSORED--Ed.] do you think I got it?!!"

If that fails and it looks like he is leaving perhaps someone can "tip" the Singapore authorities? Perhaps that is "unethical" since it wastes police time? Sorry, but even if he is pulled aside and searched and all of that, that will convince him that has "reach." His "escape" will be lucky, and one can use this later in a continuation.

--J.D.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I think this is endgame, I figured that I post this for the other players to critique before I send it.

Ed, my card ran out of credit, I need to get a new phone. The 7 dragons are upset with you because they think you beat up Oke. They don't want your money now, they want you. They contacted Ozzi and told him that they would exchange Amy for you. We have to take you to the Blue Lagoon near here. I know that this sounds bad, but George and I will have your back. Once we see Amy, we'll bring out the team and take care of the problem. You'll be perfectly safe.
Whatever you do, don't go to the airport. They know about your flight and they're waiting for you. I would sell your return ticket and cross over the border to Malaysia and book an outward bound flight from Kuala. Before you cross the border, get rid of all your luggage. By now they have probably hidden drugs in it. And get out of that hotel. More than likely your new found Nepali friend is a 7 dragons plant.
One other thing, you telling me that you don't like the situation is bullsh*t.
Remember that you're the one that asked Amy to come here. Own up to that.

pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you send him the newspaper article?

If I can get a pic of Ed, I can do another article.

You guys can also tell Ed that you have a lead on where Amy is being held. It's an old hotel that has been taken over by thugs, and you guys have devised a plan to try to rescue her.

Then when you finally get Amy out - she'll have to be put in the hospital - and hopefully Ed will want to see her.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No, not yet. I did tell him on the phone that Oke had his name on a piece of paper, but I think he was too agitated to understand.
If he won't move (and I really think he wont), I plan on having one last call to him where we go in to get Amy. I have about 5 minutes of semi-auto and grenade sound effects that I plan to mux into the call. George, you're going down, but you can survive and call him once you're hopped up on morphine Very Happy

Eliza, what about the pic on page 3?

pony
Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
http://media.putfile.com/Doug-talks-to-Ed-again

Ed: "I don't mingle with Nigerians, they are criminals" Laughing
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of fun bits that I keep meaning to post

Amy in her wedding dress
http://members.419eater.com/~mr_mugu/WeddingDress.jpg

The suicide that started the whole "Amy being kidnapped" bit
http://members.419eater.com/~mr_mugu/paper.jpg

pony
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="mr. mugu"]
Quote:
About three Nigerians checked into my hotel on Monday.

Didn't he say it was Friday in the phone call?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him if he can wait until Saturday for the meeting. It's possible.

Quote:

I guess, if I can be sure your respresentative will arrive here I can wait....but the past experiences has not been good...I came here especially to sign these documents and I cannot imagine going back to Nigeria without..anyway, I await your response.
God bless,

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that blows what I was just thinking. I thought perhaps if we saved Amy and at the last second flew her to a hospital in Singapore, he might be convinced to cancel his flight and overstay his visa. The problem is that we can never quite figure out when "overstay" is. A 419 guyman lying to us, whodda thought?

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We can do both. He likes double attractions.

I think he's buying the line I've been feeding him about small visa overstays not mattering too much. As he thinks he gets a few dollars fine and nothing more, overstaying by one day for 7 million is no big deal.

CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question I was wondering...are Singapore newspapers in English? Great article, very thorough journalism Very Happy .

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm pretty sure that English is the national language
Okay, email off and away. I sent him a picture of the newspaper article and a picture of George. I used your bodyguard picture, Homer. I was going to use Fedor, but I realized at the last minute the image had to be chopped. I said George is an ass but a good guy to have in a fight.
Speaking of which, final phone call to Ed will be with this if I can make sure I can mux the line in and microphone together. It will be hard not to laugh, the phone will probably have a few connection problems
http://media.putfile.com/firefight-41

pony
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The national language of Singapore is Malay, while English is the language of administration and commerce. Tamil and Chinese are also official languages.

The Straits Times is Singapore's most widely circulated English-language newspaper.

Happy to help. Very Happy

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@CM The newspaper was from a Thailand newspaper - - not Singapore (making sure Ed wouldn't be able to get a copy)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic