SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

linda lopez - again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do think you really need to ramp up the love and then fall ill... you were fit enough to change your will though!

Now. The trophy. I think lengthy documents are a must as a start and I can see her needing to provide some ID but that wont count as a trophy as she can use that again no doubt.

Oh... could she need to travel to a solicitor ruddy miles away?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking a witness to her signing the documents can give me a photo, I allready have one of her and I have seen her ID, which of course she will have to send again but the witness may also need to do this, of course the witness would need to verify that they are in fact the witness by sending a photo of them with a sign saying something, dont know what as yet, perhaps some random computer generated code such as 1MA SCA MER or 1BL OWG OAT5, now this would constitute a first thophy.

The most obvious chioce for a witness would be the lad himself

The long and hard to fill in forms are a must and will definately need to be completed.

If you have something I could use there PM me, if not I will have to produce or plagerise something myself
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One word for you Murry my old mucker. Probate.

http://www.netprobate.co.uk/resources/ProbateOffices/pa1_0206.pdf

Now your poor old mum couldn't be expected to fill in all these complicated forms (this one is only four pages but I am sure you can find longer), especially in the light of her loss and your sudden change of will!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip with the forms Tasman.

Quick update.

Hello mum,
How are you doing today? am very happy to read from you
back...Thanks very much mum for writting me. am very very sorry for not get
back you yesterday...i have a bad internet connection.....As a matter of

fact am not happy with muru condition and i wish i could be the restay with
him 24 hours if not for the distance. Please i want you to let him knows

that i love him very much i pray for his fast recovery, And i will be

looking forward to read back from you about
his health again.

Bye for now.
Linda

Looks almost the same as the previous email.
Murry has had some complications and should expect the worst.
He is in such a bad state he has called in a lawyer to finalise his will.
Terrible news for poor Linda but, somehow I think it may brighten her day.

I would think I have about a week to put some forms together for her to fill in and I have allready given Mum an excuse for not replying for a few days so I should have plenty of time to work out what to put into the forms
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! There are plenty of forms for her to fill in when it comes to this kind of thing... and the good thing is she wont know UK Inheritence Tax and the prize is so great she will have to plough ahead with them!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linda Lopez to the new mother in law:
Quote:
Hello ma,

How is murry condition, i hope he is responding to treatment, i dont like
hearing this all the time. Am not happy, you are not making my days with
this e-mail. I dont like to hear about his bad condition, because i always
want to be with him. I hope to read from muru its self.

Linda.

The stage is set for plan B,

Murry is just about to slip into a coma and the dating scammer is about to become an inheritance scammed. $25,000 AU should be enough of an inheritance to get some photos of a mugu holding a sign as well as some forms filled in.

I have a small twist in mind where my love will decide my fate, I will leave that as a surprise for now.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only $25,000? Lets chuck a life policy in. Mine is 10 times my salary, the average is 4 or 5 times. He will leave half to his mum leaving say $125,000. Holy moly that is a lot of pictures there sunshine!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fair enough Tasman, I guess the extra insurance policy will not cost me any more.

I didn't want to be too unrealistic, but Murry is a wealthy man after all and he cant leave it all to charity

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A laywer friend has just given My love some terible news, I am on life support and not expected to recover.

Very sad email I will share it later it almost had me crying, Crying or Very sad until I thought about how my love was going to take it, Cool "Yippee (or what ever word Nigerian men use in place of yippee) he's about to croak and I'm in the money"

Probably "Me maga ded an lift me monee the stooped faker" We will probably never know

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure what to make of this, she has been all quiet since DennIs Denut0 the lawyer friend emailed her on Thursday, but now I get this reply.

Quote:
Hey,
Nice to read from you.

But i really need to read from my love Murray.. ok thanks for your e-mail
anyway.

I think enough of this.
All i want to hear now on is Murray message, anything else.

I can't just be stupid about this while he is still in the Hospital and at
the stage of coma and still manage to give out my e-mail address.. ..

Oh........ Enough of this i think

Writen with sorrow and sadness.
Linda.

My pet obviously believes some of what I am saying but he must smell a rat, just not sure how big a rat I guess. I have replied with a WTF type email and explained that the mother gave me the details.

Now I figure it cant do any harm below is what I sent her from my lawyer.

get a few tissues ready for this one.
Quote:
Hi Linda
It is with deep regret that I must write to you.

I have been a god friend of Murray's since we were born, by chance the 2 of us were born on the same day, in the same hospital nearly 28 years ago.

Murray's parents and my parents became close friends and consequently Murray and I grew up together. Last year I moved to Queensland to start my own conveyancing company but Murray and i remained close friends and I guess we were more like brothers as Murray had no brothers or sisters and I only have 1 older sister.

Murray had been telling me much about you and he had asked me to be his best man at his wedding which is a great honour that I gladly accepted.

Now it is with deep regret that I have been with him in his darkest hour to see him slowly slip away.

Murray last night went into a coma after a lack of oxygen for approximately 3 and a half minutes, he is now on life support and doctors are quite certain that if he was to wake up he would be in a permanent vegetative state.

The doctors are trying everything they can to save him and are currently trying to determine how much damage was done to his brain as a result of the lack of oxygen.

At the conclusion of these tests if the news is not good we will be asked to make a very difficult decision, whether to turn off the life support and donate his organs to perhaps save several lives or to keep him on life support in the hope that he may recover.

Murray and I spent many hours together over the last week and although he was very weak he was able to convey his final wishes to me.

Murray had me promise several things in these last few days,

Firstly he asked me to help him to change his will to ensure that you would be looked after in the event that he did not recover, it is unethical for me to say how much he has left to you but it would suffice to say that it is a very large sum,
Murray had also left money to his Mother Marge who Murray has been supporting financially since his father died several years ago.
Murray also asked me to do everything I could in the event of his death to ensure that you would be able to make it here for his funeral
And finally Murray had asked that if he ended up on life support that it should be you who makes the final decision on whether the life support should be turned off.

At this stage we need to wait and see the results of the latest tests, if the news is for the worse I must then have you fill in some paperwork to ensure that I can expedite any payment of Murrays estate to you which will allow you to make it to his funeral.

I am very sorry to have to be the one to bring you this news and I am also sorry for the burden that Murray has placed on you in deciding his fate.

I will keep you posted with any news on his condition and if I could be of further assistance to you please let me know by emailing me onm my personal email address [email protected] .

Marge has asked me to tell you that she is thinking of you and she understands what it is like to lose a soulmate after losing hers.

As you could imagine she is very upset at the prospect of losing her only child whom she is very close to but she is far too upset to sit at the computer to write to you.

At the moment she is by Murray's side and we have taken turns between us to be with him.

One final thing before I get some sleep Murray's final request for me and his last words came last night about an hour or so before slipping into a coma, that was that I am to tell you that he loved you very much and he has forgiven you completely and you are not to blame yourself for his condition, you should grieve for a while but move on and find the loving man you deserve, he also said that if there is an afterlife he will be there waiting for you.

He fell asleep a few moments after I agreed to his request and shortly after he stopped breathing.

Once again I am very sorry for what is happening and I hope by some miracle I can give you better news when I write to you next.

Yours Sincerly
Dennls Denut0

Was this a little too over whelming for a scammer to handle? Her Mugu on his death bed and unable to get to Western Union because he is in a coma

The best i can figure is she still thinks Murray is real, but getting his friends to email to give him false excuses.

Any ideas?

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to stick with it. If she gets more wary then say there is a limited time to make a claim against the will etc. Or say it is probably your mistake and it must be another Linda Lopez that stands to inherit �100,000. Ball...her court!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been randomly messaging with Ms Lopez for a couple weeks now and she's really put off because I've been really dirty with her, but she keeps coming back. You guys learn easy ways to get her even further off script yet?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Off script tactics
I have done the WU lessons, where can I find my local WU? how do I do it? but in the replies as posted above she still didn't venture far from script. I tried the security form but only got as far as telling her about it before she told me I was a liar which is what led me to drive off the road pissed and end up in hospital.

Now that I am in a coma and my mum and lawyer are sending emails to her it has slowed right down but at least nothing is scripted.

I suggest getting a new friend or relative that wants to talk, presuming she wants to come and live with you and spend the rest of her life with you there are probably some arrangements to make, it could be an interior decorator who wants to know what colours she likes, a priest who wants to find out what she wants included in the wedding or get her to write a guest list of her old friends from Parkes for a welcome home party.

I am no scam baiter genius but I do know this scammer pretty well, she has a set script which since I have been dealing with her has changed a little but it is all romance so you need to steer her away from it.

She will baulk at any suggestion of a form to fill in so make sure when you try this be carefull not to spook her.

Your best bet would be to create a new addy for a sister, mother, cousin or long time female friend who wants to talk to her while maintaining your original charactor, then you could be called away from your computer for work for a few weeks where you have no computer, you could get caught stealing something to raise the money for her and end up in prison then bait from the new persons address totally free of script

Something else you could try is to ask her if she has any male friends for a female friend of yours as I know that this lad also scams as a man sometimes with the front of a motor deller, if successful you could then talk about how this new couple are going and again get her script.

You are a couple of weeks in so you should be well and truly at the WU stage, I am not sure how it will go but perhaps the security verification form could work in both of our favours, if everyone is asking for it then maybe it is true and at just 2 weeks in you dont have as much to lose.

whatever direction you choose good luck with it and keeps us posted with how you are going.

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume from what you are saying she didn't go for that form we worked on together?

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not given it to her as yet, I have told her that if some test results were bad then we will have to make a decision on turning off life support and that if this is the case I will then get her to fill in some forms to expedite any payment of the estate.

I dont think my lad swallowed it as evedenced by the email from her that I posted on July 7, I have since sent emails from both Mum and the lawyer and I have not yet recieved replies, I am not giving up just yet, just trying to get some trust back before I send the form.

I will keep you posted

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many turned up at your funeral?

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry had the life support turned off on Tuesday night and died shortly after, I have had one last crack at getting my love to care about me.

My lawyer last night sent her a message telling her she has 24 hours to get in touch with him or else the will will be dispersed as per the previous will.

If I dont get a response I will bait again and play a little differently next time.

I have learnt lots with this bait so next time I will be going in much wiser

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well 24 hours has passed and I have given up.

My fiance has dumped me just because I went and died Crying or Very sad , how rude is that? Mad

Good news is I have a form to use on your fiances if you decide to die on them, (Thanks for your help with that one Tasman) Just PM me and I can pass it on in word.

And better news is I have another 5 addys to bait her from again.

Wish me luck

@Headstock, how are you going with her? Better luck than me I hope

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries Murray. It is always handy to have forms so now I have that too if I ever decide to kick the bucket while baiting.

I have a great Insurance Witness Form to use when those MoneyGram's get intercepted too if anyone is interested...

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting developement,
A new alias of mine is now emailing Linda, I have noticed the security company email address has changed,

Hello Love,
How are you doing today? am so plassed to read from you. hunny i
want you to know that i am for real,bcos i dont have time for playing games
around,bcos its very awful when someone hurts another person's good
feeling... Hunny i promise you this you will not have any problem if you can
help me with

I will appreciate your trust and help towards this.The boxes will only take
2-4days to be deliver to you.and as soon as you get the boxes with you there
i will join you so will can get something real togethere.Below are my
deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to
the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee's
deposited boxes sent to you. While contacting the company, please do not
let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want
your fiancee's deposited travelling luggages sent to you because I only tell
them that the boxes are my travelling luggage, which I am sending to you.
Then you ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be and i
will also want you to contact them with your name and your address where my
boxes will be send to.

Deposit Details
Deposi Number: GSC-POL-0669-PRVT3450
Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: GSC 33 94 07
Consignment Description: 2 Travelling Boxes
Depositor: Miss Linda Lopez Davids

Contact of Security Company
Company: GUARANTY SECURITY COMPANY
Contact Person: Mr Mark Paul (Custodian Manager)
Contact Email: [email protected]

As soon as you contact the security company, kindly get in touch with me. I
will as well send an acknowledgment email to the company to attestate to
your request to have the boxes shipped to you. hunny i will be very happy if
you can do this help for me and i do promise you this i will never let you
down.You can give them the delivery information while writing to them.

Keep in touch.
Linda

The rest of the scripted crap is just the same but.

Just thinking aloud, presuming this scammer has many email addresses and personas which I am pretty sure is the case and that the security company is the central point of contact for the money collection part of the script, is there any fun or benefit to be had in closing the security company account?, if there are others out there baiting her ? him at the moment contact will still be open through her hotmail email addresses.

Next queestion unfortunately showing my inexperience Embarassed how would I go about closing that email address and better still is there anybody here that would take on the challenge, I am not sure that I am up to such a task

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murray, as far as closing accounts go (I am fairly sure) we don't. They just open a new one and then another baiter may lose their mark. If they have a fake site that is another story! Enter the lad vampire etc.

This "linda" may have a few other lads working for her and is spreading the goodness or has lost an account before.

Just keep baiting and don't get pregnant!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Tasman

Quote:
Just keep baiting and don't get pregnant!
Shocked

Glad I wasn't having a drink I would have had to get you to pay for a new keyboard (by WU of course)

I recall reading a topic here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105921 which explains the benefits and disadvantages of closing an email account, in this case the security company account would be easily reopened but would not cut comunication with our lad/s, no doubt having to explain to ever how many people they are dealling with why the security company has a new email address and then the hassle of getting the new addy back to where the old one was is sure to be some hassle to them and perhaps worth the time and effort of having it closed.

Again, just thinking aloud, I could be entirely wrong

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True enough. I sometimes bring down an account so they have to go through security if I am under the cosh at any point. Doesn't happen at the moment as I point them to rising water levels in the UK.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears Linda lopez has a new ID

I actually have a New South Wales Drivers license (yes a real one), they dont look anything like this.

The girl in the photo is different from the Linda we knew so it would appear there are new photos to be had for my new romance.

I am learning new tricks all the time with all of this computer and baiting stuff so I have included the header from the latest email, for the purpose of anyone wishing to have a go

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.78.139.13 with SMTP id m13cs960486hud;
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.141.42.10 with SMTP id u10mr703670rvj.1185489066828;
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:31:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.221])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id b2si3478655rvf.2007.07.26.15.31.04;
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:31:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.221 as permitted sender)
Received: from hotmail.com ([64.4.56.31]) by bay0-omc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:31:04 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:31:04 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from 64.4.56.244 by by101fd.bay101.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:31:00 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [62.56.133.78]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: Hello Love
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:31:00 -0500
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_34cc_7ac2_6e2f"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jul 2007 22:31:04.0488 (UTC) FILETIME=[A6FBBA80:01C7CFD4]
Return-Path: [email protected]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_34cc_7ac2_6e2f
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed

edited to add tracking results

IP address 62.56.133.78
Hostname 62.56.133.78.rmts.satcom-systems.net
ISP Gilat Satcom
Country Israel

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First thing I thought was that is a different Linda. The pictures they were using were OTT so perhaps they have found a better source of realistic pictures or just hope you wouldn't notice.

It is suitably rubbish so don't comment and keep running with it!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic