SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A good day: curse and death threat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another satisfied customer, Idi from Ivory Coast has become a very beloved pet for me after three months.
Some background of this case: My fake lad and him chopped di dolla of mumu oyinbo (my fake victim) together, but Idi was trusting enough to let the whole payment (9000$) to be made to my fake lad instead of him.

So like good brothers, they decided to share it 50-50. But then the problems started. Idi was getting more and more nervous when the money didn't come to him. Finally my fake lad Chidi disappeared for few weeks (thanks real life) without any trace.

Just yesterday I resurrected him and sent Idi a short email asking how is he doing. He of course wanted to know, when am I going to send 4500$ to him. I replied that I got bored with this whole thing and decided to go to bar with some guys and use his share solely to buy booze and to get drunk as a pig.

As expected, Idi wasn't happy and neither was his friend Mike, who is probably his boss. The following quotes were received...

Idi wrote:
Mr.Big Fool,
who be mumu? NA U BE THAT BIG FOOL AND YOU WILL DIE SHAMFULLY.
WHO TELL YOU SAY SNAKE DE CHOP SNAKE. MAKE YOU NO GORGET LIE LIE FOR YOUR IIFE? DE GOD OF ROSICRUCIANS (AMORC) WILL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. YES? THIS I PUT IT B4 THE COSMIC. THANKS GOD WE DONT KNO OURSLF PHYSICALLY.
YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES.

Mike wrote:
Mr. chidi,
Don't TRY TO FUCK OUR GUYS UP. THIS COUNTRY NIGERIAN WILL NOT CONTAIN US ALL.. NOTHING IS HAPPENING HERE AT HOME , BUT WE CAN START IT.
THEY SAY YOU CAN DRINK BEAR? THERE ARE PEOPLE TO DRINK YOUR BLOOD.
MATTER OF TIME
CHIL OUT

All in all, I think this is pretty good way to celebrate our three months together. And the bait is far from over Smile.

EDIT: Topic title word "Dead" changed to "Death" and I still don't know if it's right.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THEY SAY YOU CAN DRINK BEAR?

That is going to take one huge blender. New from Ronco! The Bear-O-Matic!

Nice going!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyric^

Interesting to note that your W. African lad mentioned Rosicrucians--who have a world home base in San Jose, Cal-- www.rosicrucian.org

Whatever else they are noted for, they publish a very detailed and accurate astrological ephemeris---which used to work great for me back in the 1970s at impressing women with astrology chart stuff/BS--anything to advance my lustful pursuits--and worked like a charm back then, when I was indeed seriously into astrology.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THANKS GOD WE DONT KNO OURSLF PHYSICALLY

I think that sort of thing will make them go blind. Very Happy

As your fake lad is clearly a successful money collector, perhaps he could try to renegotiate a more unequal share, so they would know he'll be honest in future.

They'll either fire off another barrage of insults, or swallow their pride and suffer the humiliation, only to have it happen all over again. You can't lose.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top work Cyric...

Clearly a cat amongst the pidgeon english... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer

Nice idea, I'll try to use that at some point of the bait after we have argued a little more with them. Right now my plan is to suddenly decide to pay him fees as my fake victim. I'm hoping he comes gloating to Chidi ("Nyah nyah I got money u mumu!") after which there will of course be bunch of problems and he can't collect the money.
Well, there will be even if he doesn't. When I have used all the excuses for why the MTCN didn't work, I'm planning to tell him (as fake victim) that Usman Bello contacted me and told me this is dangerous so I cancelled the payment and we'll have to try something else.
After which Usman "Chidi" Bello will of course send a flattering email to the mugu. And maybe later chop his dolla again.

@Jervis Tetch

Something that couldn't be expected is exactly what should be expected from Idi. More than once I have had a feeling that he is bit deranged and doesn't actually have any idea on what he is talking about.

@Krona

Maybe he has travelled a lot and is referring to <a href="http://www.koff.fi/stc/images/docs/2_karhu3.jpg">this</a>?

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Op3OPItH0

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
putersteve
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad bring on the pain! Twisted Evil

bet they're p*!
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why not tell your initial lad , that now you prefer to work with mike as he proved himself more reliable after you got an email on the side from him.

They might wack each other before you decide your next baiting angle.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Nice work.

Quote:
...WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES.
Laughing

And there's me thinking it's the lightening that kills

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^@TS But the ... nevermind! Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]

Last edited by Mind Freak on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Can you post in a bigger font please? Laughing Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES

You should ask
"Who is Tunder? How much does she charge per stroke..." Laughing Laughing

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DE GOD OF ROSICRUCIANS (AMORC) WILL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

Who the F is that?

Great stuff. Quite funny. I hope that there will be continual taunting.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I love Google

Rosicrucianism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rosicrucian)
Jump to: navigation, search

"The Temple of the Rose Cross", Teophilus Schweighardt Constantiens, 1618.The Rosicrucian Order is a legendary esoteric order with its roots in the western mystery tradition. This hermetic order is viewed among earlier and many modern Rosicrucianists as a "College of Invisibles" from the inner worlds, composed of great Adepts, aiming to give assistance in humanity's spiritual development.

The "Brethren of the Rose Cross" is perceived by students of metaphysics as an important part or even the source of the hermetic-Christian tradition of the western alchemy treatises period subsequent to the publication of Dante's The Divine Comedy (1308-1321).

However, researchers of history and society in general through the last centuries, dealing with objective material proofs, assume its origin in a group of German protestants, between 1607 and 1616, when three anonymous documents were elaborated and published in Europe: Fama Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis, Confessio Fraternitatis, and Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz anno 1459. The influence of these documents, presenting the "most laudable Order" and promoting a "Universal Reformation of Mankind", was so huge that the historian Frances Yates refers to this period of the 17th century as the Rosicrucian Enlightenment. Members of organized Rosicrucian groups, however, date the beginning of the Order to much more ancient times.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic