SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hard up for money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was bored and decided to play with some letters received in my catcher account. I saw one that caught my eye

PLEASE HELP ME KEEP THIS DREAM ALIVE

A typical letter from a dying woman, with more then one illness, cancer, diabetis, and a stroke Laughing

My first contact:
Quote:
Dear Mrs Faith:
Calvary Greeting.

I have read your mail. I feel so sorry for your situation, How old are you that you have so many * illnesess.
Why you did not have any children ? Either you were not a good * or you were so * ugly that your husband just married your for the money.
Well that is another story of your life.

I have a film co, that you could invest your money. I donate to all the organization that help children. I will help you.
Don't worry about your * family that want to steal the money from you.
I am glad to hear that you are not afraid of dying. You have balls for a woman.

So I need to know more about this before you tell me to contact the bank,
Sincerely

I never thought I would get a reply. I've shorten the reply same BS

Quote:
Please my dear this is a dying woman's last wish, so please do not let me down and assure me you are ready to work for me, as i have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your personal use and 80% for the work as i told you. I assure you that this is completely legal and risk free as it is my money and my inheritance.

As my health is bad now and i am preparing for a lungs operation later this week, ( New illness)
I want you to provide me with your details so that i can be able to draft a Letter of Authorization in your names which you will present to the Bank for the release of the fund to you as my true beneficiary/next of kin.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic