SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might say the same of the victims who send hundreds of thousands of dollars to these scumbags for trunkboxes full of money in Amsterdam. The lads always ask for smallish amounts first. After you invest a substantial amount, it's hard to pull out, and that's what happened to Ed. It started with small trips of a few hundred kilometers within Nigeria, onto trips to Accra, Ghana, and now it's progressed to this. Same thing, situation reversed.

By remarking what an idiot he is, with emphasis on lads' stupidity in general, you imply that this must've been very easy to do, and attempt to downgrade the bait. The lads' dumbness amazes you. If that's the case, it should be easy for you to repeat this safari with another lad. Smile

I'm sorry, but on the one hand, you're saying he's probably cleverer than us, and is pretending to be in Singapore just for our entertainment, then you say he's a total asshat. Which is it?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - edited to remove unnecessary full quote of ^^^ post - SP

I've actually implied none of the above. That's all your interpretation. Don't attack strawmen.

If you (or anybody else) are actually interested in what I have to say I suggest you send me a PM to keep this thread clean. I've no intention of filling this thread with more inconsequential posts.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I offer an idea here? (inspired by self-interest of course because I can't bear to see this guy get back on a plane to Nigeria on Saturday).

Could we say that the lawyer with the documents got hung up in Malaysia and courier a ginormous stack of documents to him in singapore that he has to fill out and initial and courier back to Malaysia? included in this stack is a bunch of legal fakery about how its no big deal to overstay the visa. Say we courier this to him tomorrow and he gets it thursday. then he has to send it back same day so that it arrives back with the "lawyer" on friday. we tell him that if he sticks to this timetable to expect a check to arrive in singapore on saturday (which of course it doesn't). by then he is so baited that he will overstay his visa, caution be damned.

My in-laws live in penange and we could e-mail them the docs and ask them to print out and courier, making it look all the more realistic?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The visa overstay is covered. We did that a few pages back. A possible ending to this is the lawyer runs away with the money, and the girl.

Thanks for the offer with the docs. I'll holler if I need them. Smile Courier delivery sounds great, but it involves spending money on the lad, which goes against the grain a little........

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Govinder_Singh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Consider the cost of the delivery my contribution to seeing this guy further baited. It would be well worth it. Unless, of course, its unallowable on principle.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking of couriers, if my courier service can be of any help to send him documents that will never arrive, get burnt in a fire, or can be for collection only from some far away place, let me know and I'll make a tracking page.

Same applies if you want to send him some money hidden inside a briefcase with a combination lock on it, we will find the money hidden and hinder him in getting it, give me a shout if you need any help along these lines.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't he say before that he couldn't change his flight day anymore??? Rolling Eyes

But he has managed to change it... somehow.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mami, you're not suggesting the lad would lie to us, are you??? Shocked

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Govinder_Singh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See, that's precisely my point - what if, just once, a package WERE actually to arrive? even if it had only bogus docs inside? wouldn't it do wonders for his confidence level?

theortically speaking, are there not certain "special circumstances" in scambaiting (i.e. getting a scammer who is really close to the end of his rope, who may close to twigging, to continue on an exceptionally elaborate safari that is too good to end) that merit spending some money, indirectly, to further scam the scammer? at some point his suspension of disbelief will end. this is why i suggested earlier that even directly sending him a de minimus amount of money might be a good longer term investment, in the sense that it might enable us to steer him into even further trouble. the same way that the lads in other baits, for example, invest money to send a wood-carving to England as an investment in a bigger payoff.

but I humbly defer to the elite baiters handling this bait. I only volunteered to be one of the suckers that invests some of the funds, since this is far better entertainment than anything i can currently buy with said funds... Very Happy
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G3orge decides to have some fun with 3d.

http://media.putfile.com/george-has-fun-with-ed

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G_S, one thing that would concern me about your inlaws sending something to him by courier, would be implicating them in the lad's pain, and placing them at possible risk from any repercussions. That's crossing the line. Other than that, what people do to lads and what they spend doing it to them is their business. IMO, we shouldn't expend too much cash or energy running them ragged. They do that, not us.

Two new mails from our hero in the last few hours:

Quote:

I was in Bora Bora Beach Bar today ( 3rd July,2007 ) by 11.50am..Infact,I got to the Palawan Beach by 10.30am..I couldn't find you..I thought you promised to be there by 11.50am..I was putting on a black jean trouser and an army green colour T-shirt..I waited for you at beach bar till around 2.00pm,before I left..I even asked after you from the bar men..But they don't seems know you..At this point,Iam confused..It is important I sign those document I leave Singapore..My visa will expire by 7th July,2007..I will be leaving Singapore on Saturday7th July,2007 by 3.45am..I suggest, you come over to my hotel..it is secure..There is wine under the Hotel..We can meet there..Right now,I don't think the money I've on me will be enough for to come to Sentosa beach again..I look forward to your response..
Thanks and God bless.

Later....

Quote:

Please lets meet today at my hotel by 8.00pm..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

I've put the account on autoresponse for now. The meeting will take place on Saturday.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How he pays the hotel if he ain't got no dime??

@Ratter, a lying lad?? Lads never lie, ya know. Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
http://media.putfile.com/george-has-fun-with-ed

Hahahaha, that is quality.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Knugen wrote:
It's probably just this lads mind numbing stupidity that throws me off.

Not all lads are stupid, especially those who work in gangs. There are some highly sophisticated scammers out there. But there are also LOTS of solo flyers like Ed, little guys who think they can do just like the big boys. Some of them are clever too, but a lot of them are naive, to put it kindly.

Any baiter with some experience will tell you that most baits don't go anywhere. It takes a lot of time, effort, and cleverness to pull off a good bait. Even then, it isn't often that a bait reaches epic proportions like this one. That's what makes baits like this, or SP's ongoing George Bush bait, so much fun to follow along with.

For a bait like this it helps if the lad is a bit stupid, better yet if he's a lot stupid. But the reality is that all it really takes is blinding greed. That's one of the ploys these scumbags use on their victims, so using that same weapon against the lads is the most rewarding aspect of baiting. The average lad will do ANYTHING for money. It's just a matter of hooking them firmly.

Again, that's no different than what they do to their victims. Once someone buys into a story -- victim or scammer -- he's like a gambler who is convinced that the next roll of the dice will change his fortunes. Or the next. Or the next.

As for Eddie, I baited him a couple years ago. He's thick as a brick, and as PDS and MM have said repeatedly in this thread, he's boring as hell. It has taken incredible patience for them to stick with this bait long enough to get Ed absolutely hooked on their story. This is not an everyday bait, this is something remarkable -- and that's why this thread is up to 34 pages.

Sit back and enjoy it. There's a lot to be learned in this masterpiece of teamwork, no matter how long you've been baiting. Ed's stupidity may seem unbelievable, but it really isn't. He's in this way too deep now to give up his dream.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just curious...PDS and MM,when 3ddie eventually returns to Nigeria are you still going to continue to bait him? I know you've invested a lot of time in 3d...but is this sort of going to be the "grand finale"? Even when he goes home, a lad that's willing to go this far and put up with so much seems like a rare find, I'd hate to see it end Crying or Very sad

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would hate to see it end also. This is longer running than most tv sitcoms!!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3d's greediness is unlimited... keep holding the bait in front of him...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you can trot him around the globe and end him up in Venezuela (not that far from Africa) where Amy was last seen on that pirate ship near Tobago.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ CM, why not let him get to Colombia?? Much more fun, me thinks...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.mugu says he's done with Ed after this safari ends, and I actually think he means it. He put a lot of time into the bait, in the first few months of this year especially, and it wasn't too entertaining at that time. There'd been a few token funny moments previously, but nothing that would make anyone want to keep it up. I think I'm done with him after this, too.

We might offer him up for adoption, who knows? Wink

Team baiting can be very effective. That's been proven over and over again. Everyone should try it.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well a couple of things, not in any specific order.
@GS, I would suggest to you that if you plan on doing something, please make sure that anything you send is untracable back to the source. I could tell Ed where I am right now and I doubt that he could do anything about it. Your inlaws are another story entirely.
@Homer, you gave me an interesting idea that I have to think about. I've told Ed that George is helping me out in Malaysia now. Depending on what Eliza and Double-O do I plan on calling him tonight and go all batsh*t if (when) he begs for money. I plan on telling him that you and I have been trying to find this boat and, no, we can't really find the time to stop off at a WU to send him more money. If he mentions you, I can either say you're just a mean p**ck that doesn't like him or........ perhaps George hasn't been making those calls after all? Perhaps the 7 Dragons have his phone number?
@leia, I know that PDS doesn't believe me, but I think I'm getting off before the series jumps the shark Very Happy I doubt I can get him to go anywhere else without another two years of pillowtalk. I _would_ love to see if someone can get "stupid" tatooed on his forehead. I have thought about opening him up to other baiters or just giving him a link to this thread at the end. I will,of course, defer to PDS depending on what he wants to do.
@Juan (this is kind of generic, but if follows up to your very good points) re the lads being stupid. I've baited at least 100 lads, probably well more than that. Any bait that lasts more than the first couple of exchanges I've tried to get them to go on a safari. You all can see how many hats I have, and 4 of them are from 2 people. I think yeawhatever does much better safari baits than I do and once I asked him how he manages to find them. He sends out accidental emails to a thousand lads and whittles them down to the one truely stupid lad that's willing to travel to Darfur. It is sadly not something that is an easy thing to do. There is one particular sophisticated gang operating in the US (Red Cross/ Holocaust victims anyone?) that I would love to do this kind of crap to, but they generally figure out my baits in a couple of weeks. Our hobby would be a lot easier if they were all this stupid.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
mr.mugu says he's done with Ed after this safari ends, and I actually think he means it.

Yeah, I think it was having to be enthusiastic about his love poems that did me in. I almost had to scrub my skin off after every one Very Happy
I'm trying to recall, didn't he recycle them to both our characters?

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

However it ends I'm sure 3d will get his just desserts and you team baiters a well deserved vacation from His Duppieness. Thanks for sharing the most hilarious moments with the rest of us.

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I REALLY like the idea of sending documents via SP's courier!

Is there a website out there that has recordings of people having sex and enjoying it????

What if someone called Ed and said Amy is so high that she thinks this other Nigerian that they brought in is Ed and that he should listen to them f*** - Amy is really enjoying it..........then turn on the sound from the recording - - (or if someone has a XX rated movie they could put on and put near a phone....)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I had thought at the end of this Amy runs off with the pirate. She finds out what they say about Nigerians "is twue, oh it's twue, it's twue"
How do you like the "Minnow" as the name of the boat?

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic