SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza:

Your "Hi . . . 3D!!!"s are hilarious. A few lurkers who know me from other boards have occasionally joked, "I'm ona . . . BOAT!! 3D!!!" They are still laughing from that call.

Now I know why 3d said you said you were "high."

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EricEsch: read back in the thread. We know his writing style, we know his voice even. He mailed us from Dubai en route to Singapore, now he's mailing us from Singapore, and we're phoning him on his Singtel phone.

We've been baiting him for three years and two years. We KNOW him. Add to this the fact he is supposed to meet a lawyer, and his face has to match the pics he's been sending us from Nigeria all this time or he won't be getting the money. For crying out loud.

Please credit us with a little intelligence. We may appear stupid, but we're not that stupid.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EricEsch wrote:
Not to agree with the above too much...
It just seems a bit unlikely ...

WOW!!! Another one ... boxer Laughing

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EricEsch wrote:
Like that Nigeria Ed passed off the bait to his network in Singapore and nobody ever travelled, that he's been sitting in his cafe happily scamming the entire time

Yep, and he had his buddies in Singapore buy him a Singapore phone number and redirect it to Nigeria. I don't know the cost, but I suspect it would be a little more that the roughly $2 in Skype credit I've used so far.
Maybe one of his friends in Singapore sounds EXACTLY like Ed and that's how they fooled us Rolling Eyes
@PDS, yes I have been talking about dumping him for 2 years, but I've also been talking about getting him on one last major safari before I did!
And who can forget this blast from the past. Our first safari with Ed. First time he only had to go to Ghana.
Quote:
Iam in accra right now..I asked my friend to book hotel reservation for me at his hotels,to my greatest suprised he screwed -up..I have to see if I can book for a reservation myself,but those I checked on are expensive..I don't have enough money on me right now..I through hell getting to accra by road..It would have been economical for me if I had catched a direct bus from lagos ,nigeria..I came into very late..So I couldn't meet up with the bus..However,I took the risk of coming accra via lome and afflao..It is damn too expensive..Iam exhausted..Iam a kind of stranded right now..Well,I will come and pick you up by 8.00pm as I earlier promised..We will book for hotel when you come...I will stop here for now,until I recieve your response..
Thanks and God bless..
Edward Smith...

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I am going to waste a minute of time before I run out to a meeting.

Question: Do we HAVE to respond to people who come to this thread and say it's bullshit?

Those people have the choice to either a) read it and laugh with us or b) go troll another place or c) go f* a goat.

I don't know about the rest of you - but I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head and saying they HAVE to believe anything. We know it's true - and that's all that matters.

That's all I have to say on the topic - - and won't even respond if someone quotes this and asks me about it. I stepped in the sandbox for a second - now I'm getting out - - I have better things to do....like scambait...

End of discussion for me...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
EricEsch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ, I've never seen a group of people take so poorly to a simple question. I'm sorry I even asked.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:

Please credit us with a little intelligence. We may appear stupid, but we're not that stupid.

Speak for yourself, I've been sending love letters to a guy in Nigeria for 2 years Very Happy
@Eric, at last count you are the third person to ask this in the thread and the second within two pages. Forgive us if we're a little frustrated with the argument by now.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Mugu - you want me to try to get Double-O today and make a call?

I have a meeting in 2.5 hours - so I have to prepare for it. Then late tonight I've been asked to give a 2.5 hour lecture/speech on a topic that I am very well versed in. So, I'll be busy most of the day - but late tonight (early tomorrow Ed's time, I could make a call)

I'll also try to put together a newspaper article....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, if you can get Double-O it would be far better than me sending him an email from Amy's account. I just wasn't sure of his availabilty. I'm going to be unavailable for a few hours myself. I should be back later this afternoon (early morning Singapore time.)
It works out that Port Dickson is like a tourist trap place, like Phukett or Penang. I wonder if there's a webcam somewhere he can make him go to. I suggest that you make him come on Friday so PDS can play with him longer and we might be able to get him to overstay his visa.
After you all call, I'll call him as Doug to get the 411.
George, put that damn grenade launcher down!

pony
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I challenge any doubter to a head to head bait.

Whilst this has been an extraordinary bait it it not above the dreams of baiters.

There has been many great baits that have unfolded and unfolded before and like those, the magic is they have been created in the turn of events constructed by the initial perpetrator. The Scammer.

Congrats all on a fantastic bait.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude, the Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, or when go to church or when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. Just take the blue pill, dude.

"What would you expect me to explain to the monogram if they happen to arrest my secretary?"
"traveling to Switzerland to Norway will take you only 1hrs 30munite to Switzerland if you decide to travel by train"
Ad@m Willi@m, diplomat: "You can not play with my intelligence. I am very sharp. Nobody can play with me."
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Knugen, Eric, and Any Others Who Do Not Bother to Read Threads.

I found this place researching 419 scams and, in particular, the "Vlad" scams. I had seen sites where baiters get a guy to wander around a airports in Nigeria holding "I Like Cock" and the like signs.

Then I found this place.

I spent a good week of the free reading time going through the archives. Let me put it this way: when you see people getting tattooed, carving busts and Wallace and Gromit/Creature Comforts figurines, handwrite out a Harry Potter novel, then this does not seem strange, particularly when you have more than one person working the fool.

I would suggest reading some of the other baits--such as the "TWAT" extravaganza of lads building pyramids and videoing initiating rituals.

--J.D.

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It all comes down to what Dorothy Parker said when challenged to compose a poem based on the word "horticulture."

--J.D.

EricEsch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
@Eric, at last count you are the third person to ask this in the thread and the second within two pages. Forgive us if we're a little frustrated with the argument by now.

I guess that's understandable, but the other two seemed intent on proving that you're con artists yourselves.

I'm just thinking that you've acknowledged he has a contact in Singapore, so maybe there've been some shenanigans on their part. I'm currently experiencing something similar with a lad who I've traced to Nigeria but who has a VoIP line in Scotland.

And I'm going to withdraw the theory before I get any more "constructive" flames.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for the record I saw that post
fast work Smile

Edit

Eric, read read read,

there is a wealth of information here, no one wants to flame anybody here.
(less they deserve it (kidding)) There is many experienced baiter's here take your time don't rush there is no need to, scammers will still be here for many years to come.

Last edited by harrya on Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't know if he does have a contact in Singapore, or he took along someone who does have a contact there, or if he happened to bump into an old acquaintance of his. One thing's for sure: if he did have someone he could've trusted in Singapore to collect his 7 million, and then go to Lithuania to marry his girl and get related to a very rich family, that's probably what he would've done. Unfortunately for him, he didn't.

Quote:
but the other two seemed intent on proving that you're con artists yourselves

That part, I don't understand. However,back to the bait.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting doubters remember....

Quote:
Tis better to open your eyes and announce that you do not understand,
than to close your eyes and announce that you do not believe...

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Got to love the elite clique flaming.

All I said was that this felt too good to be true. I also mentioned that it could be that this lad is just so stupid he makes me doubt reality.

My intention wasn't to disrespect anyone, I just voiced my thoughts that hoaxes aren't new nor uncommon. I have yet to decide where I actually stand on this issue.

If you don't like it and decide to flame me go ahead. I couldn't be less concerned.

Either way, I have enjoyed the thread and will continue to do so and if I become convinced that this is indeed not a hoax I will appologize to the baiters. The rest of the flamers can jog on.

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Quote:
but the other two seemed intent on proving that you're con artists yourselves

That part, I don't understand. However,back to the bait.

I think he meant the other two people in the thread. I seem to recall that the first doubter thought we had been fooled as Eric had. The last guy seemed to be going the same route and then twisted it into implying we're trolls.

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, I see. Well, the issue's been raised, opinions opined, answers given, three times now. For myself, I'll have no more to say about it. Anyone who thinks we're lying to everyone here, the sun sets in the east, pigs fly or whatever can also jog on. For some people, seeing him in Nigeria boarding the plane and flying all the way to Singapore with him wouldn't be enough. Not our problem.

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@ Leia - love the remix!!! Fantastic!

Seriously, it could be a cult classic if you cut it up a bit and replay some of the phrases over and over and stretch others out and stuff... love it!

Next, a remix to this beat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyEF-ALs8KI

Thanks...that was my plan originally, but it was surprisingly hard, what with the stupid computer and the cat trying to walk over the keyboard (I'm surprised they aren't any audio clips of "Homer, no! Get off!" included in the mix banghead
Oh well, going on vacation soon...maybe after I come back relaxed and refreshed I will try it again to the link you mentioned. Still have a month before school starts again...must use time wisely Wink
I love this bait...my mom has Young & the Restless, I have 3d and 4my clapping

I think 4my should develop Stockholm Syndrome and scare 3d by agreeing to marry Double-O's character and have him inherit the money...unless 3d agrees to get a marraige license and bring a preacher with him to Port Dixon Twisted Evil

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again

Last edited by leia on Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two pages of utter asshattery and FUD. And I thought something exciting happened.

Well, if Double-O is indisposed, I continue to offer my awful Nigerian accent as a cheap replacement. Like a cheap plastic pellet gun en vez de un Glock.

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eric wrote:
I guess that's understandable, but the other two seemed intent on proving that you're con artists yourselves.

@ Eric and K-fed (i keep forgetting your nick, i apologise)

No, one of the others posed exactly the same argument as you. The only reason people are testy about it is because its already been stated and if you read the thread you'd know that. It's not the end of the world, but they have provided 1000 and 1 reasons why this is real. Read the entire bait and their previous baits with this lad, there are at least 100 pieces of evidence pointing to this being 100% risky free.

You provide "oh, but I mean, it could be fake".

And the earth could be flat.

But it isn't.

That's why people flame it. Cheers for the posts though!
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's probably just this lads mind numbing stupidity that throws me off. I have a hard time accepting that some lads even manage to breathe without over heating their brains. This one seems to be on his way to a Darwin Award.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Browse these forums and you will soon come to realise that some of these laddies are stupid to the point being the evolutionary missing link.

Not all of them are dumb, of course, some are very quick witted, and very plausible, thats why scamming is a billion dollar industry.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic