SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

bestjobsca.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fer-de-Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would anyone know if this site is legit?

Quote:
http://www.bestjobsca.com/international.htm

Mod Note: Split from unconnected thread. [BB]
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like a legitimate site to me. However, I would not use it if a fee is involved. There are many recruiters out there that you can contact without having to pay for service. Once they place you, the company pays the finders fee.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is the site I commented on in another thread yesterday. It is my take that they operate for Phillipines workers in foreign employment. The other site I mentioned in that post is a forum which has little good to say about this site. This site has been operational since 2003, but look at the salaries offered.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Fer-de-Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Afferbecklauder: Your info was d**n good. Went to the blog URL you sent and was able to pick up the scammer's bank account in a legit bank. Some sleuthing is in order...

@Lotta: Afferbecklauder believes scammer was piggybacking on the bestjobs URL. Went to the site as well and the piggybacker looks shut down. (Is this right, Afferbecklauder?)

No doubt they've scammed quite a few people there.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fer de Lance

There are others here who are far more expert than I on fake sites. Glad to be of assistance.
I did see mention of Paronga's Bank Account, but I didn't actually see it. If you read this post, I'd be obliged if you could leave a link to the area showing the actual bank account. I try to collect them.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.

pony
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the risk of being chastised, I feel I must post this addendum. Fer de Lance has PM'd me further info, and I have widened my investigation.
There is a British site which lists job fraud companies and contacts. I cannot speak for their veracity, but I suspect libel laws would keep them on the mark. This is the site :
breddan butter wrote:
http://www.data-wales.co.uk/ni_fake_jobs.htm

Quote:
The Internet Fraud Advisory.
A not for profit group based in Britain.
The fake job offer fraud.
They promise a percentage, but you would lose money (and possibly your liberty).

They list Paronda as one of the sites that fit into that category:
PARONDA BUILDERS, [email protected], Daini Kawai Bldg 2F 16-16 Yaamato-cho Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, Japan 173.

There is indeed a bank account listed for Mr Paronda, but it appears to be the access point for would be employees to prepay their P5500

pony
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Afferbecklauder ,
Consider yourself chastised.
This thread is about bestjobsca.com

Your post is about PARONDA BUILDERS, which has it's own thread here:- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115577
In the Paronda Builders thread the information you have posted above is already stated.

The only connection between bestjobsca.com and PARONDA BUILDERS is that bestjobsca.com carries an advertisement for PARONDA BUILDERS

Please keep the discussions about these two sites / companies separate otherwise confusion will reign.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Fer-de-Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, Afferbeckloader! bow_down That Brit site listing job fraud companies is a good resource for jobseekers anywhere. clapping

@ Breddan
Owee! I felt that too! I take partial responsibility. Crying or Very sad

Imagination is more important than knowledge - sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton

Dont joke with us, right here we are not joking kindly stop joking - C0l3 V4n H44ns
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Following a complaint from a concerned jobseeker, bestjobsca.com has removed Paronda Builders from its database. Very Happy

http://www.bestjobs.ph/bt-empd-parondabuilders.htm
Quote:
This employer has been removed from the database.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Fer-de-Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yo Breddan!
If you were responsible for the closing, take a bow! clapping

There's a lot of people not getting scammed there anymore! Very Happy

Imagination is more important than knowledge - sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton

Dont joke with us, right here we are not joking kindly stop joking - C0l3 V4n H44ns
sorcerer88
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked at the website. it looks as if it is either an advance fee scam or it could be worse. it preys on people in third world countries to get a job in an advanced country like Canada, The UK or United states.

forget it

it totally ignores IMMIGRATION LAW and REQUIREMENTS to WORK at that locale.

if you must look for a job ,use the established websites MONSTER, CAREERBUILDERS, HOTJOBS, or MEDZILLA . use large online professional magazines e.g. Science or Nature. answer the questions about VISA or Work information as honestly as you can

also look at the website of large multinational companies,e.g. GSK,MERCK, Sanofi, Bayer, Bristol Myers Squibb, Hoffman La Roche(ROCHE), Genentech, Baxter, Abbott, Dade Bering ,Schering Plough, Wyeth,etc and answer their questions about work visa requirements ( see esp. Merck or Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) . Even post a resume there for matching to positions in many countries. it is FREE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic