SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Contacted by none-mugu!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've signed several african church guest books and got contacted by a small genuine church in rural Ghana that is interested in my own fake church. Apparently the pastor wants to network with my dodgy nuns.

Laughing

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Lads don't look that close to home. Try seeding some other guestbooks.

I was going to say that maybe some lads have some ethics after all, but we all know that ain't true Wink
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the legitimate church has accepted my baiting character as a real nun. I'm not going to f*ck with them but act normally. My intention is to get ideas about how real African churches work so I can alter my baiting style into something the african lads will already be familliar with so I can get accepted faster.

Smile

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote:
I was going to say that maybe some lads have some ethics after all, but we all know that ain't true Wink

Awww, now you know that's simply not fair! Consider the uplifting words of my Nigerian pet after learning that his beloved 68-year-old "Margaret" just returned from 3 days in hospital for treatment of severe asthma...
Quote:
Dear Margaret,

I received your mail and your plite was well noted. I am truly sorrow you are passing such a terrible time but i know the good God i serve, will not leave you to suffer, my pray is that you get well soon. I always put you in my prayer and i have a strong feeling that in no distant time, you will be strong again.

...and my splendid Euro-Lotto Lad, who responded in like fashion...
Quote:
Hello Margaret xxxxxxx,

Got you mail and must really say we are all very sorry in this office over your health condition,so as regards your last mail the board of director's of the company has deemed it fit to give you till 13th July 2007.
As soon as you are strong to make the payment you are to go ahead and do that so that your funds can be transferred to you as fast as possible.

Why, my treacherous lies have actually caused them to abandon their scripts out of heartfelt sorrow and sympathy for my unworthy carcass! Twisted Evil

The_Boobs wrote:
My intention is to get ideas about how real African churches work so I can alter my baiting style Smile

Bad idea! What TS says in next post...
BAD, BAD GINCH!!! GO LAY DOWN!

Mod edit: combined successive posts made within a few minutes of each other. Please use the Edit button. TS

Last edited by Ginch on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would encourage you to either be upfront with them or drop them, T_B.

I think continuing the charade when you know that they are legit and have nothing to do with scamming is wrong.

If you choose to continue, I'd appreciate it if you didn't post about it on Eater. It will only put the rest of us in a bad light and provide ammo for our detractors.

Thank you.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he's doing research in order to bait better. I see nothing wrong with it.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Franc28, you're missing the point yet once again.

It has long been Eater policy not to continue a bait at the point where it is either confirmed, or if there is sufficient doubt, that the person the baiter is in contact with is not a lad.

T_B has posted that the church people she is in contact with aren't scammers.

Using your logic, it would be ok for a baiter, while pretending to be a lad, to continue to pretend to be a lad while corresponding with a victim just to 'do some research' on how a victim really thinks.

That isn't why we are here. We are here to waste the time of scammers and hopefully educate non-baiters and potential victims about the types of scams that are on the internet. T_B has an excellent opportunity to warn these people of the lads that are out there pretending to be affiliated with a church and prevent them from being stolen from.

Why are you here?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with TS. If T_B wants to be educated about the way in which Nigerian churches run by these guys then that's fine, but he should tell them why he's doing this, that he's not real and he's trying to do it in order to help waste the time of Nigerian scammers. I am sure the church may well be happy to assist him (as I'm sure legit Nigerians hate scammers even more than we do), but he needs to be up front about who he is.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would let them know that the "church" isn't real, at the very least. Or just stop corresponding with them. But stringing along a real church, and thus wasting *their* time, seems rather unethical to me.

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jarbury (lol) you maybe slighlty wroung on "all" nigerians hating scammers, supposedly (dont yell at me for this) some of them think its good because the're bringing lots of monehy into nigeria and the EFCC are sometimes riddiculed, but I'm sure the church goers would hate them Cool

Mod Edit: Off topic and offensive content deleted. Cut it out Reaper
[BB]

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic