SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer using 9-11 victim

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mercury^ welcome aboard from me--

I've never actually been to The Emerald Isle, but that has never stopped me from portraying myself to the Lads as Rabbi Oscar O'Mayer in Kathy, Ireland. My rabbi visage always somehow looks similar to Mel Brooks in his 'Robin Hood' movie as Rabbi Tuchman. Just a coinkydink I guess. But I roll with it.

I'm not Jewish in fact, [but in my heart--yes] but just explaining the entire concept of Judaism to a lad is always good for 6-10 more letters at least. And that's what really matters. A witty rabbi in Ireland always throws them off script but the beg for Euros eventually appears. And always tutti-respetto on my part. [I'm not Italian either, but in my heart--yes]

Plus--I get to curse and insult them in various languages--Yiddish and Gaelic, e.g. Wink

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I have a hard time feeling sorry for any "victim" that would willingly pretend to be the brother of a 9/11 victim for the purpose of illegally claiming their inheritance. If any "American" went along with such a scheme, they'd deserve to have their savings taken to the cleaners as far as I'm concerned. Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ and if they happen to send the email to someone who actually did lose their brother in 9/11? And the victim thinks that theyre claiming funds that belonged to his/her deceased brother?

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ the script clearly spells out - we know you aren't really the brother, but that's okay, we'll fake it for you. I'm pretty sure that would tick off the *real* brother of a *real* 9/11 victim, at the very least.

Don't get me wrong, this scammer deserves the most evil and devious tortures that can be devised. Maybe someone can get him on a safari to Iraq or something Wink

But I'm just saying...

His potential "victims" are pretty low scum of the earth IMHO also.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
I get to curse and insult them in various languages--Yiddish and Gaelic, e.g. Wink

Hello Jervis, thanks for the welcome. Ah yes, "Father Dick" used give a mugu some "blessings" which were actually ancient Irish insults, didn't make much sense as a direct translation but if he could care enough to translate them he would get the message Wink I don't know if I still have any of them written down but I'll try and dig some up.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat03 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, this scammer deserves the most evil and devious tortures that can be devised.
His potential "victims" are pretty low scum of the earth IMHO also.

I agree as I said earlier in the thread.
Maybe this is the scammers way of trying to feel less guilty about stealing... if he has got a conscience, it should make the baits more fun.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mercury^

This might help: http://www.vikarsrant.net/GaelicCurses.htm

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has not replied to either of the emails I sent from different accounts, first one gave him no personal details, the second one I gave him a UK address and phone number etc, still nothing Evil or Very Mad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, is coming with the

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard back from him either Sad .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Jervis, thats going straight in my favourites. This guy seems to have twigged on me too, although I think I did slip up. I gave him a K7 number which has an American area code and I said I'm in England, I'll remind him he's scamming me and if that doesnt work I'll try him again from another addy with a Yac number.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a Pusswad. This guy needs to have his...nevermind. I'll just go ahead and send him a box of crap...literally.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic