SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected] Chock full of 'lads!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads will tell you anything? It's strange that J is obviously in charge, or has some power, but doesn't do much to delete negative stuff, although ONE forum thread vanished about the nature of the site.

SOMEBODY is paying attention, some time.

What worries me is that baiter attention may be helping them somehow.....not sure how.

They may not understand that a lot of the new members are baiters.

Whatever you do, do not click on any banner ads at that site. No sense in even earning them a penny.

They just may be looking at the daily traffic stats and thinking the site is doing well? Maybe when they realize revenue on ads isn't up proportionally, they will start cracking down on the negative and baiter stuff????????????????????

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did click on a few free dating sites to see if the lads were spreading but have not had any hits from them.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess that the site admins, whoever they are, are so fundamentally lazy that they can't be bothered taking much action against any undesirables on the site. So, it's probably for much the same reason that they let it become overrun with blatant scammers in the first place that they're not particularly inclined to raise a finger against us.

Whatever effect we've had on the site, the steady flow of lads signing up there doesn't appear to have abated much. Still, I can only hope that all the warnings we've posted up all over the place are tipping a few potential victims off.

"I could not understand a word scatologist. You could explain me it. I think that it is connected with public health services?" - Elena (4), Russia
"Why are they always called Elena?" - HB, UK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I was there today I found a link to another free dating site, something to do with find a rich person to. I figured it would have to be crawling with scammers but I couldn't find anything obvious in my 5 minute search.

I didn't consider the consequences of clicking on a link

Next time I check it out I will take Stepan's sound advice and not click on the banners, I am sure I could google it just as easy and those fookers wont be getting the revenue

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What worries me is that baiter attention may be helping them somehow.....not sure how.

This is just a thought and probably not correct. Could they be using the negative attention to play the innocent victim? Maybe to gain sympathy and use that to pull on peoples heart strings?

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sug@rd@ddie site that has banner ads is legit. Was featured on Oprah...I'm trying to notify all the banner ads that they are linked via Google and to get them removed. Lets take away any click income from this nefarious site that we can - Google needs to take a look at some of this stuff and get a grip. The more people that complain the better. Already got the singl3 christian site to take notice - webmaster didn't believe me until I figured out how to do a screen shot (ok - I'm a dumbass when it comes to stuff like that Mad ).
I see that Jayne isn't coming out to play lately Very Happy . Oh - guess Chen is going to have to step up to the plate - like they aren't one and the same...The site is soooo slow to load pages and yet when I enter a comment such as "PW" the "W" gets edited immediately. Evil or Very Mad
Take a look at recent postings - not much - and those are mainly from us. I'm going to spend a couple of hours this next couple of days posting fake profiles - guess I'll have to post some pics from the hawaiian site that seems to be the flavour of the month - and see what I get. Think I'll invite this "rocker" dude to be my buddy - seems to be another of Jayne's bitches...
Lizzy - I really don't think that the negative attention is doing anything else but benefiting the uninitiated. Anyone with a PC is fairly well versed in searching and would come across our postings. Especially El Jefe! He rocks... Twisted Evil
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed up a while ago as (all letters) if you want to add me to your friends list or leave inviting comments.

I have only had a couple of messages... what am I doing wrong??? are there certain profiles that I have to visit or forums or something???

I don't seem to he getting as much out of pofitablehooker as everyone else...

Cheers,
fun2scam

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They seem to pounce on people who are online.

Spend a little time logged in and see what happens.

FWIW...even if we warn everyone on this site, they have 4 more....maybe more than that.

Google won't care about the nature of this site. They just want the clicks.

I wouldn't click on any ads, anyway. usually the URL or name of the dating site is on the banner, anyway.

I can't figure out where they're getting the traffic? Maybe the mugus are doing all the inviting??

It's hard to tell the real people from the scammers there. There are some really unattractive people who I don't think are baiters, but not sure are real.

Have you noticed the same scammers, perves, and suspects seem to pounce on a lot of the new profiles???

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I look at the people online and then send messages asking them if they want to chat.

Figure there is probably only about a third or less of actual different people there. The lads are trying to scam each other. I figure that's why yesterday's guy was so quick to think I was a fellow lad.

All the real people that I've met there know very much what that site is like, why they stay is beyond me.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started a regular looking profile there today. The only response I've gotten so far is on YIM from a pervert. He got really angry with me and called me a wh0re because I din't want to talk sex. It did get ugly then Twisted Evil

I don't understand why anyone would stay on this site. I would have been gone the first day after seeing all those protruding boby parts. Shocked Mad Evil or Very Mad

Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@guymannemesis
See if you can borrow your photos from another site rather than Focus Hawaii. A bunch of us are automatically labelling anyone with pics from there as scammers without even waiting for messages from them which might cramp your style a little.

@fun2scam
I think the problem with your profile is the pic. You're probably better of posing as an ordinary middle-aged bloke than a perv. That said, plenty of lads have messaged my "informational" profile despite the fact that it's full of warnings, so you'll probably still get some anyway.

"I could not understand a word scatologist. You could explain me it. I think that it is connected with public health services?" - Elena (4), Russia
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tmiddleaged or older.....fat, dumpy, close to ugly.

an attractive person will draw the perves and a stray clueless real person.

nobody here is 'taurus' something? looks like a high school pic in profile? in the netherlands?

Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@guymannemisis Yes...Please don't use a fucusHawaii Pic. I tag those as soon as they join. Laughing

@fun2scam I totally agree with HellB... Your picture will draw mostly perves.

I have 2 female profiles for searching them out. One of them is probably close to being the most unattractive gal on the site. She gets lot's of action. I think the scammers think that those type people are lonely and easier to fool.

My average looking profile is not getting too much action yet.

guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to use the f0cushawaii pics when setting up a profile to see if I can get real lads to get to me and maybe out them.
I'll start tomorrow with both real and fake profiles - hmmmmm - did I say "real" Laughing
Noticed how the posts on both forums and blogs have tapered off dramatically lately? Think they know the jig is up?
El_jefe - pm me with details on the other sites and I'll tag team with you. Twisted Evil Gotta love that cartoon...
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@fun2scam I was having the same problem. No hits while everyone was boasting huge returns. Unlike mybel0ved they do little to search out potential prey.

They want to YM you into bed with fast results. Therefore you need to log on and appear on the front page of recently logged on etc. Stay logged on for 10 minutes and your inbox will be chocablock!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a rant message from one of the people on this site. I sent him a message questioning him as to why he had a picture of his baby daughter on his profile along with some pretty hard core p0rn. Maybe I hit a little too close to home? I just checked his profile and he's changed it. Methinks he's some kind of perv...Edited for profanity - funny how the F word can be used but words like PW, b1tch, scr3w, and H3ll are immediately removed...

"non of your f*ckin' business what pics i post on here.I can post pics of my daughter anywhere i want and not you,or anyone in this f*ckin' world can stop me.4 1 thing i'm just posting them so you peeps can see who is the most important person in my life is.If you don't f*ckin' like it don't come to my f*ckin' page BITCH.You sure as *removed* aren't important to me in any f*ckin' way.So *removed* you."

His next response should be interesting Rolling Eyes His kid is the most important person in his life yet he wants to "do" just about every woman on the site with a pic from f0cushawaii. Go figure.
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well....The 4th of July thread just got deleted. I was just starting to have some fun with Ch3nl Twisted Evil Wonder what will go next Question

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RL victim of this one asked if someone would take her on. Any takers?

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone over there called Utopia sent me a message saying she wasn't going to tell me until she spoke to me on the phone. Tell me what? I never sent her any emails or messages. She sounds like she definitely has a loose screw somewhere.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Johnny ringo,
From what I can tell utopia seems to be on our side in this war on scammers so I wouldn't be too concerned about that, all the same you should not give out a phone number

For anyone interested in catching up with J4yne, I came by this left on a chat session with her, ch3n and that r0cker bloke, simple google search got it straight up. http://www.wowch4tm4g.com/wowb4r.html. I did not look there myself as where I am it is 1 am and I am off to bed for some much needed sleep

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, she probably meant to send it to someone else.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's perspective and he brought it up.

Quote:
I was just looking in dat website which must not be named
I came across dis profile

I'm beginning to think she works wit d CIA

how can she know so many scammers

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guyman...thats the same type of response I got from another profile that looks suspect.

I thiink we either have some rogue or lone wolf baiters doing some overkill on the responses, maybe a perve....but quite possibly a 'ringer' for the scammers.
I really suspect some of the more fleshed out profiles who have long lists of scammers as buddies, and like to leave complimentary comments on the profiles....are really just profiles owned by the scammers and used to attempt to validate the scammers.

yeah...the english is a bit better....and more colorful!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure they're 'blowing smoke' for some reason.

sure would like to expose or out one of these....and there are ten at least.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a good one from our new hunting ground, new for me anyway.

Quote:
DATE: 08 Jul 2007, 9:17 pm
SUBJECTS: hi there

hi, when i saw your profile I was impress and i wanted to know you better so why not adding me in my yahu mesnger so we could have more talks there, its audacious_jonalyn at yahu dot c0m or at my windows live mesnger / MSN its audacious_jonalyn@h0tmail dot c0m.., likewise i can do a very live show for youy, so see u there... but if u feel it will bother you a lot in adding me then just leave a message here together with your messnger ADDY OK...i do a live show on cam

I dont have any info on my profile, just a monkey

Sounds promising, but what's the scam? is she going to get down to her undies and have a sudden computer glitch that she needs money to repair, I have told her I dont have instant messanger so email me and give me instructions.

If anybody else is as interested as I am in a 'live' show feel free to send her a message, you should find her easy enough if you search for her name on that site that shall not be named.

Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The way it works it that they usually IM chat for a bit and then invite you to their website and ask you to sign up.

Naturally, you'll need a credit card; say you cut yours up as part of an economy drive or something. Pointing out that they can just enable the webcam facility on their IM client will cut no ice, but might stall them for a bit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic