SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very Direct...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never come across a scam such as this. Someone blantantly asking for money.

Quote:
Delivered-To
Received: by 10.114.240.19 with SMTP id n19cs230978wah;
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:00:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.90.50.1 with SMTP id x1mr3765013agx.1183147222304;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web59313.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web59313.mail.re1.yahoo.com [66.196.101.54])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id t26si4465148ele.2007.06.29.13.00.20;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 66.196.101.54 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 77937 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Jun 2007 20:00:19 -0000
Received: from [195.225.63.178] by web59313.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:00:19 PDT
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1908651841-1183147219=:73588"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-1908651841-1183147219=:73588
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Hello ,
My Name is Eze Sandra N. please I need a help from you, am from Nigeria a student of imo state university, am in year two I stop going to school
because of some financial support my parent, are poor so nobody to assist me in school I have to two brothers, and their not working I mange myself with what I can do but still I cant pay my school fees, so the school order asking me to pay my two years school fees which is up to US$5,000 I pray if you can help me with any amount for my support God well bless you thanks hope to here from you soon.

Eze Sandra N.
a student of imo state university Nigeria
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN You can contact my department master in Computer Science Mr. Benson Uch for more information,he is my departmental master his email address: [email protected] I hope he will tell you more about my financial needs

Is this a new type of approach or is it well known of?

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's a beggar lad. They are around although less common.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ran into those begging scams a couple of times.

What did I do? I kindly refer them to my Art Scholarship Company? Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Chipmunk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make him take "qualification exams" (that you make up) to make sure he is a smart enough student to qualify for your money. Wouldn't want to donate all that money just to have him flunk out, now?

"If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive."

"i will be ready to joj your church with one condition that i will never told to put any lattoo on body as most of churches uses that as a symbol or whatever."
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want another begger lad you could try this one. He needs money so that he can complete his education. Since I started chatting with him he has advanced from ABC and is now up to PQR and has started learning numbers which leaves me pretty impressed. It's a pity that his prose is still highly mangled. Then again he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I seriously love his email address:

Carl J0hns0n <[email protected]>

Quote:
HELLO CAN YOU SEND ME MONEY ME NED TO PAY MY SHKOOL ME NEED $200 SO ME CAN STIL GO SKOOL HELP ME PLESES HELP ME I NEED MONEY

Quote:
You are very obviously a highly intelligent and already very well educated man. Why do you need to go to school when all they will do for you is to stifle your creativity.

Quote:
I AM INTELGENT ARE YOU SEND MY $200 ME SHKOOL I LANE 6 7 8 SEND ME $200 HELPME

LOVE FREM CARL JOJNSON

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Seems rather forced to me. I like that you present "Carl's" creativity. Maybe he will do some creative writing for you. Maybe even a cardboard sign like those on the freeway exits.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course there is the ever popular Shardack.... I been fooling with him for a long time. He does NOT like 1TV5, and I imagine that your new pet will not either.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am on the look out for some beggar lads for my new modality....

If anyone can spare me one or two please PM me and lets exchange some details.

Cheers,
Simba

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an e-mail from Sandra too.

She'll have to fill out many forms if she wants a "scholarship" of course.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lass is going to have SOOO many forms to fill out because I am also getting her to fill out forms! LMAO
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@CollateralDamage,

One of the funniest things i've ever read.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to specialize in dumb lads and C@rl J0hns0n is one of my favourites. He is probably too dumb to actually bait successfully but is still a hoot.

If anyone wants a dumb begger-lad just PM me I'll be happy to pass him along.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beggar Lads are surely the best of the lot. It's immediately clear that you're doing them a favour rather than the normal situation where they think they're doing you a favour. So therefore you've got all the power in the situation right from day one.

My favourite bait in this position is to offer them a job for my investment company which is expanding into West Africa. I make them collect more and more useless information about random oil companies in Nigeria and keep on sending them back for more as my finance committee can't justify releasing funds without all the necessary information. Get the Lads to put together a professional report in PDF format - nigh on impossible!

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got Sandra's scholarship application back today:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/kellyahern2/misc/doc1.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/kellyahern2/misc/doc4.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/kellyahern2/misc/doc.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/kellyahern2/misc/doc3.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/kellyahern2/misc/doc6.jpg

Of course she left some questions blank (and those were the best questions too). And, she didn't follow the instructions regarding her photograph. Her excuse:

Quote:
Thanks you are mail is i was a boy i could do all you say but am just a girl i can do all this things you ask of i don't have money to go and take the photo well if you have Church maen to help me please do it and God will bless you as your Daughter.

Unfortunately for Sandra, The Church of The Blessed Eagle has very strict scholarship rules:

Quote:
Dear Ms. Eze,

I am sympathetic with your situation, but we must have the photo as instructed with the sign if we are to consider you for the money. Keep in mind that you are competing with other scholarship applicants. Failure to follow the instructions on the application will be held against you.

In the meantime, please complete the questions that you left blank

She might twig, but I find myself taking the fake church scholarship very seriously Laughing . God helps those who help themselves, Sandra.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "N" in her name must be for Nwokeke, Shaddy's sister or something.
On a lark, I e mailed her "Departmental Master", to see where this might lead.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She finally completed the rest of the "application."

I love that her favorite Al Pacino movie is "Scarface." Laughing

She needs to work on her knowlege of The Rolling Stones though.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/kellyahern2/misc/doc4-1.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/kellyahern2/misc/doc5.jpg

Sandra's autobiography answer:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/kellyahern2/misc/doc3-1.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/kellyahern2/misc/conof13.jpg

Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Good old mail2.com

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sandra is currently working on my psychometric personality questionnaire.

She said something about not being able to afford to print off the document and could i send it in MS word format so she can complete it online.

Hahahaha, yeah... sure Rolling Eyes

So looks like she's going to be a VERY busy girl filling out forms for all of us!
Papa Lazarou
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just received one of those begging mails, the poor boy is very religious. So I'm creating a Church for him to join. So far I've whipped up a single page website, next I'll need induction forms etc.

The site doesn't really need to progress much; I think it's convincing enough for a lad, eh? If anyone can help with forms, I'd appreciate it.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~Red,

If she's willing to hand write her answers for The Church of The Blessed Eagle, she is perfectly capable of handwriting the answers to your personality questionnaire Thumbs up .

She checked "yes" when the form asked her if she wants to participate in the church's "Adopt An Eagle" program. Which is completely seperate from the scholarship program. Which means more forms of course Twisted Evil .

I also told her that I would forward her scholarship application to the committee "for review." The review will probably take at least a week because that's how long I'll be at the beach next week Smile

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, I already wrote back making it very clear that the forms had to be handwritten, but now I've seen these ones I'm quite confident it will actually happen.

Yeah, I also have a review board who will be assessing her application.

We should make sure we don't send her any of the same forms though, because I'm planning on breaking out the PRAT and forms on her when the review committee reads an article about a certain terrorist named 3z3.

In fact, standby for a PM.

Last edited by Red on Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All these forms from so many different people..

and yet she has not twigged.

Ignorance is blissfully funny!
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi worf^ GREAT homework by you there-- Laughing

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the---

LADS of course see "The [sic] Scarface" as a metaphor for fleeing an oppressed country to come to 'the land of silk & money'..it ennobles their life of crime. I have the movie on tape, have seen it maybe 30 times in 20-some years---but because I'm a Pacino/DePalma fan. BTW, about 97% of it filmed in Southern California...However I have never met a woman who didn't think it sexist, ultra-violent, and glorifying a life of crime.

Which is precisely why I think you asked that Pacino question knowing what the answer would be--what Lad cares about 'Serpico' or 'And Justice For All'..?

Your 'ladette' Sandra also answered that her "1 favorite word" is "God's Time", which is 2 words by my count. I guess 'money' is too gauche. But it's one more reason to 'disqualify', besides a pic.

cheerz--jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Papa Lazarou wrote:

Nice site but I was a little disappointed that the gallery is still under construction. Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mind Freak again^

Looking at the chebs site above, one cannot but notice the Dolly-Parton-like cleavage shown there. Subtly or blatantly, but it doesn't take a Helen Keller or Stevie Wonder to discern it.

cheerz--JT

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic