SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[NEWS] Attack on Glasgow Airport

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will never experience any of this, for I will never leave the ground. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank goodness for modal verbs and aproximations or sky news would never be able to write a single story!!

two people who could be of Asian origin drove a jeep which might have contained flamable materials into an airport. An incident which may have been related to something else which happened which also might have been related to terrorist activities and could of had connections to something which might be difficult to disclose at this time.

Lets see how this kind of language looks when we apply it to factual events which can actually be verified:

This morning at aproximately 8am Battery may have woken up and taken a glass of iced tea from a location which could have been a region of his kitchen, before returning to sleep and resting for a further duration of an estimated two hours. This event might have been in connection with mild dehydration due to climatical circumstances.

just report the bloody facts.

twats.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ NO, you report the bloody facts:

Quote:
This morning at aproximately 8am Battery may have woken up and taken a can of lager from a location which could have been a region of his kitchen

Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't there also a couple of car bombs found in Scotland liked to terrorism a couple of days ago?
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

That was London!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my bad...
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

battery wrote:
Thank goodness for modal verbs and aproximations or sky news would never be able to write a single story!!

There is a reason for that. When the these individuals are on trial for the crimes it be deemed prejuidicial for the Defence if the those annoying words are not in the reports. It is for the Jury to decide if there were bombs in the vehicles and for the Jury to decide the guilt or innocence of the people charged.

A while ago there was a raid on some people suspected of planning to poison drinking water. I can't remember the specifics, but what I do remember is that the media reporting and leaks from the Anti Terrorist police were criticised as being prejuidicial to a fair trial. The juries involved in trying cases are supposed to have undecided minds on the guilt or innocence of the accused. Which is why it is alleged that these people tried to blow up people in Glasgow Airport.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A controlled explosion took place at the Royal Alexandra Hospital. The vehicle was related to the airport incident.

Also, a suspect device found at JFK. No further details.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ JFK was a false alarm, according to the BBC: (emphasis added)

Quote:
A terminal at New York's John F Kennedy International Airport was briefly evacuated after the discovery of a suspicious package, officials said.

The package was found at 1020 local time (1520 GMT) but the city's bomb squad found it to be harmless and containing cologne.

The evacuation affected the American Airlines terminal.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 9 year old son was flying out of LaGuardia in NYC yesterday. Just as he was on his way to the airport is when all this breaking news from Scotland came out. I was about to freak out, but 11 hours later, my sister-in-law took pics of him wrestling with my nephew and sent them to my cell phone - - so all was well for my kid. I was nervous!!

They had a lot of security in LaGuardia yesterday - and they were stopping cars and searching them before they got near the airport. That was great!

They also had dump trucks with sand to barricade the runways if they needed to (ok can someone explain WHY and what that would do?) It sounds like one of Bush's camouflage plans..."If we put sand on the runways, the terrorists will think they are back home and will turn around...."

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dionysius wrote:
There is a reason for that.

Perhaps so. But I still think that Britain should get some kind of royalty when the US news starts using our factually murky events to bolster out it's nerve tugging campaign on the American public.

It's like that time just before I left to move to China and Heathrow airport was suddenly and inexplicably surrounded by tanks. That got bags of press in the US media and I think there should be some kind of kick back. In fact it might be worth actually staging a few terrorist attacks just so we can sell the stories to CNN. I'm sure they can find a slot somewhere between Paris Hilton and a car chase somewhere.

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please Please Please do NOT turn this into a political thread/subject! There are plenty of places to do that. They are not here. Confused

Back seat moding, sorry. Embarassed

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yeah, let's focus on how we can use this in our baits Surprised

Seriously though, crazy stuff, personally, i'm working on the assumption that all of those attacks were carried out without failure.

Think about how different things would be right now if all those cars had exploded and hundreds of people died.

The only difference is that they failed to go off. EVERYTHING else was right. Everything was in place, someone had taken a lot of time and effort to make it so.

To me it seems like the reaction (at least from here) is a bit like "oh, well, that looks bad, but it didn't happen, so on we go". Which is ridiculous notion, the only reason it didn't happen is because it was botched at the last minute, not because people out there don't have the:

Intent
Means
Ability

I can only hope that the british authorities (i'm sure they are) are acting as though the attack was 100% successful (in the eyes of the attackers) and working on that basis. Anything else is a cop out.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
I can only hope that the british authorities (i'm sure they are) are acting as though the attack was 100% successful (in the eyes of the attackers) and working on that basis. Anything else is a cop out.

It seems that they are. Last I heard 5 in custody already with more arrests expected. Might be some advantage to having CCTV all around your city.

As for the use of the "alleged" in all the reports, I assume that in the UK suspects are "innocent until proven guilty" as they are here in the US? Without the use of the word "alleged" then the suspect could sue for defamation. That is a lot easier to prove in the UK from what I know than in the US, so it makes sense that a UK based news source would use those words even more than they do here in the US.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Please Please Please do NOT turn this into a political thread/subject! There are plenty of places to do that. They are not here. Confused

Back seat moding, sorry. Embarassed

This is media, not politics - and I just want the money. Laughing

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody terrorsists are almost incompitent as they are evil.

"I will kill the infidel...oh crap, im on fire!"

I was in Glasgow on Saturday, taking my little girl to see Shrek 3 when my friend gave me a call and told me what happened and we arranged to meet at the train station and get home before there were any delays.

Absolute scum, although I take alot of comfort knowing what will happen to them in Barlinnie Twisted Evil

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Wish we had the death sentence. Shoot them all.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

reminds me of a family guy clip, about a terrorist going to blow himself up I'l try and find the link...

here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHzezJFxhz4&mode=related&search=

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

everyone's quick with their opinions on terrorist activities, but nobody seems to have considered how much fun it must be to be a terrorist.

How many people here who enjoy the hours of nine through five in a stuffy office can honestly say they haven't considered the idea of taking the staff by force and marching them off a cliff. Now add to that the idea that when you've finished doing all this, you've got a dead cert on moving on to a heavenly afterlife.

Then there's the number of cool fashion accessories you get to wear/throw/wield. And you get to shout at people. Not only that but if you do it enough and with a large enough amount of people, the media will make a whole stereotype out of you and you'll be universally famous.

I never understand why terrorists don't go into merchandising either. Normally the best way to support/promote a cause in a developed country is to make it fluffy and hang it from your rear view mirror. Dolls with strings hanging out of their arses, which say things like, "death to infidels". Shampoo, which doubles as AO gas. Lunch boxes with promotional slogans... which tick. The ideas are endless.

Training courses for terroists are popular everywhere, I could name several schools (at risk of getting the thread locked), but as far as I'm aware there aren't any in the West, which cater for children of kindergarten age. Whenever I see these cutting edge media disections of Middle-Eastern countries, I'm always confronted by images of eight year olds holding weapons. Aren't our toddlers being left out?...

....refills glass

.....etc ad nauseam

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I used to have a Johnny Seven multipurpose armament when I was a lad, but it didn't want to make me kill anybody, apart from my sister! Laughing It had some lethal plastic bullets (way ahead of its time) and a terrific grenade launcher as well. I wish I still had it, I could make a mint on eBay.

I feel sorry for the majority of Muslims (if these terrorists turn out to be that) who are law abiding and suffer the abuse because of the small militant minority. A bit like everything in life. It is always the small minority that spoil it for the majority. It is up to the majority to exert their decency and stand up to the scumbags in every walk of life that sadly seem intent on its destruction. I hope this doesn't stray into religious/politics territory. That is not my intention. </end of rant>

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How many people here who enjoy the hours of nine through five in a stuffy office can honestly say they haven't considered the idea of taking the staff by force and marching them off a cliff.

They attack innocent third party civilians, not people they know who irritate them.

Quote:
I never understand why terrorists don't go into merchandising either. Normally the best way to support/promote a cause in a developed country is to make it fluffy and hang it from your rear view mirror.

They do, in the form of:

A) 'Charitable donations'
B) Keffiahs
C) Media

Did you know that in the US a registered charity only has to, by law, give 30% of its PROFITS to charity. The rest it can keep. It is an excellent way for terrorists to raise funds... and they do.

They also make millions in aid through use of the media and international recognisable signs like the keffiah (head covering).

Quote:
but as far as I'm aware there aren't any in the West,

The fact you're not aware does not mean they're not there Wink .

Quote:
I'm always confronted by images of eight year olds holding weapons. Aren't our toddlers being left out?...

Who says they are? American's kill more people with firearms than any terrorist could ever hope to.

Don't worry, i know your post was tongue in cheek, just playing ye olde matter of fact Very Happy
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'm with you Tommo. All this them and us stuff, is getting way out of hand.

The older I get the convinced I am that humanism is the way ahead for mankind.
After two millennia, all this political and religious bickering has got us nowhere.
You would think we would have reached some sort of mutual respect and understanding by now.

<thought bubble> Some special forces should infiltrate a terrorist group and give them a taste of their own medicine.
See how they like it.
Would make a good film too. Die hard five maybe. Rolling Eyes Laughing </thought bubble>

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest news is that one of those in the jeep that hit Glasgow airport, was a doctor from Irag who worked in the Royal Alexandra Hospital where they were taken too after the incident Shocked, lousy bastards, just makes it even worse being doctors Mad :

Quote:
U.K. probe nets Iraqi, Jordanian doctors

By ROB HARRIS, Associated Press Writer
3 minutes ago

GLASGOW, Scotland - Doctors from Iraq and Jordan were among the seven suspects arrested in the failed car bombings in London and at Glasgow's airport, officials said Monday. A witness said police were closing in on the terror network just before attackers rammed the Scottish terminal building.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said at least 19 locations were searched as part of the "fast-moving investigation."

Vigilance was already high less than a week before the anniversary of the deadly July 7, 2005, London transit bombing. Those were largely carried out by local Muslims, exacerbating ethnic tensions in Britain.

In the latest attacks, two car bombs failed to explode in central London on Friday and two men rammed a Jeep Cherokee loaded with gas cylinders into the entrance of Glasgow International Airport on Saturday.

The unidentified driver of the Jeep, which burst into flames, is being treated for serious burns at Paisley's Royal Alexandra Hospital in Glasgow, where he is under arrest by armed police and where the Iraqi doctor reportedly worked. A 27-year-old man also was arrested at the airport and was being held at a high-security police station in Glasgow. <snipped the rest of the story, see link below>.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070702/ap_on_re_eu/britain_terrorism

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ They also arrested two doctors in Queensland, Australia.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In saying that, the terrorists have actually become a complete laughing stock here in Scotland..I mean, to be fair, they didnt exactly do a good job of the so-called "attrocity".

My friend works at O'Briens coffee shop in the airport, and said that she just saw "some guy on fire, followed by someone who rugby tackled him and proceded to kick 7 shades of sh*t outta him"

The guy who caught him, John Smeaton, has become a local legend now. Theres a website dedicated to getting him 1000 pre-paid pints at the airport bar (www.johnsmeaton.com)

Also getting a few funny emails at work ( You'll have to read parts in a mock scottish accent to get the full effect..)

Quote:
If this had happened in a US airport, compared to Glasgow

Eyewitness accounts.

America: "Oh my God! There was a man on fire, he was running about, i just ran for my life. I thought I was gonna die, he got so close to me."
Glasgow: "C*nt wis running aboot on fire, so a ran up n gave him a good boot, then decked him."

America: �I just wanna get home, away from here. I just wanna get home, I thought I was gonna die."
Glasgow: �Here Shug, am no leaving here till am oan a f*ckin' plane!"

America: �There was pandemonium, people were running in all directions, we didn't know what was happening, I thought I was gonna die."
Glasgow: "F*ck this fir a kerry oan, moan we ll get a pint in."

America: �We thought he was gonna blow us all up he had a gas canister, and was trying to get into his trunk, I thought we were gonna die, I just ran for my life."
Glasgow: "A swaggered by the motor that wis on fire, and the dafty couldnae even open his boot, he wis oan fire annaw so a ran up n gave him a good boot to the baws."

America:� I�m too traumatized even to speak, I thought I was gonna die."
Glasgow "Here mate, gies 2 minutes tae a phone ma auld dear, if am gonna be oan the telly a want her tae tape it."

Finally, two quotes from an eye-witness.........John Smeaton (these are real):
John just surpassed himself on ITV News. The interviewer asked "What message do you have for the bombers?" - he replied "This is Glasgow, we'll just set about you."

John did an interview on CNN where they asked how he restrained the bomber. He said "Me and other folk were just tryin to get the boot in, and some other guy banjoed him." !!

Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic