SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

why no gmail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dale.alvin.gribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive been using a gmail account for both recieving emails and replying to emails.

why is this bad??
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who told you it was?

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. As long as it is a dedicated baiting account and not your real address, I see no problem.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
dale.alvin.gribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cool.

nobody ''told me'' it was bad, but i saw in the shuttle 2 thread that they didnt reccomend gmail accounts....

and i dont know why
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and you already asked there: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=929820&highlight=#929820

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers <strike>usually</strike> sometimes associate baiters with Gmail.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the large volume of letters coming in from the shuttle, an account to only recieve is recommended.

If you want to bait from the same account and keep track of it all, go for it.

Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Use a Yahoo account as a catcher. Then just simply reply from a Gmail account.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Rumbero said.

Open up two browser windows. One with Yahoo, the other with Gmail. Hit "reply" on Yahoo and pull up the quoted letter. Then go to that other window with Gmail, hit "compose".

Go back to yahoo, and cut and paste his email that you're quoting into the Gmail window. Do the same with the subject and email that you're writing to. It will look like to the mugu that you're responding to something that you got in your Gmail account.

You may also want to use one Gmail account per bait. That should help you in keeping your story straight, though the operative word here is "should". I flubbed up a week or so ago when I got two check baits mixed up.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iuse the labels function in gmail. every new mail gets labled to the name i have for that mugu. i do this after i have come to the point where they start to go off script.

Then when I want to review a particular bait i just click the relevant label and only those emails come up.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The point being made in the original shuttle post that tells you to avoid gmail if possible is simply so that the shuttle doesn't go out with 100 gmail account and nothing else.

If a lad receives mixed and varied accounts he is less likely to suspect anything.

There is no question of security or the like. As others have stated, Gmail is perfectly fine for day-to-day baiting.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

However (and there's always a however), you can use the catcher account as an effective baiting tool if you play it right. My shuttle address is the email account of a famous hip hop artist -- I get several mugus this way with some careful auto-replies and follow-ups. Maybe 1 out of 50, but for the Shuttle, that is still about 10 lads! Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ultimately, it is up to Bombadier- it's his Shuttle, his rules.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic