SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mami Why?
First off, Ed's proven to be a first class idiot. Secondly, let's say he figures it all out. He's still made a trip to Singapore and spent all his money in the process. I've done a lot of things to this guy over two years pushing the envelope and expecting him to twig. He hasn't done it yet.
This guy leads a charmed life. Why can't we find any nasty people in Singapore?

Quote:
I don't have money on me..It is important you send me some money,so that I can use it to come to malaysia by tommorrow..I couldn't collect money from the western union office in singapore with payment slip Amy sent me..They didn't pay the money..This Oke probably duped Amy..I guess,by you must've seen the words in on the slip..I am very lucky,because the lady at the western union office in singapore was very friendly..If not they would've probably called the police.It is important you send me some money by tommorrow..because I need to part and parcel of this fight..I guess,you are right..If I hadn't asked Amy to come to singapore she wouldn't have enter this mess..We need to get her out before it too late..Amy means a lot to me..I look forward to your response.

My God, I'm beginning to think I'd make a great wife. Too bad I'm the wrong gender.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mami, my impression from listening to the calls is that Eddie has totally bought the yarn. I see no reason why PDS and MM should back off even a little. In fact, the higher they turn up the heat, the deeper Eddie keeps falling into the trap. He's way too hooked now to back down. This bait is a true masterpiece.

EDIT: Mr. Mugu was typing at the same time as me. When Eddie wrote "This Oke probably duped Amy" it makes it very clear that he has no suspicions. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If worse comes to worse, you could always get 4my to make a "private" call out of earshot of her kidnappers, telling 3d what they've been doing to her and where she is located. Voila, another safari so he can rescue his money.... or um I mean his honey Smile

Love the phone calls!
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, I don't at all mean to say that I don't want to see 3ddyboy suffering, getting into serious trouble, police, jail, his fellow lads etc etc. I just said that I was a little worried if you'd go over the top just a bit too much he might realize he is getting... scammed!! And I was afraid that when he realizes that, fun for us could be over... Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's ok mate, I think even if Amy got abducted by aliens at this stage, Ed wouldn't twig. The human mind (and even the scammer mind) is great at blocking out thoughts too painful to think. In Ed's case, that thought involves twiggage. He ain't going there.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad is leading a charmed life. How can the WU lady turn a blind eye to those comments. Even he says he was lucky! Grrrrrrrrr
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignorance is bliss Wink.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ So, what does monday hold for 3d? another wu trip, and figuring out how to get to 4my.... looks like fun to me Smile
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For two days days I don't read and it's grown by 10 pages?! That means something interesting happens or the post-whores escaped from quarentine. Back off to page 19 to find out which...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@callum. Short form is that Amy has been kidnapped by pirates and Ed is coming to the rescue.... real soon now.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
The Terminator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did they leave a treasure map, you know, like "X" marks the spot .... Rolling Eyes

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to SPs suggestion. I was thinking along the same lines, with the relative coming to claim the inheritance.

I know you've run this before, but it could be a twist this time.

Instead of a relative, it is the LAWYER, hence why he's being so uncooperative.

Under estate law if there is no claimant the lawyer who has done the work on the case/file is entitled to claim the inheritance (total crap, but 3d'll believe it).

So the lawyer is lodging papers in the Malaysian High Court (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Court_of_Malaya) or better yet the Syariah Court... considering how much non-muslim lads like Shariah law! Shocked

How about getting Doug to organise a lawyer to defend 3d's case, but in order for him to defend his case he (obviously) needs to appear in person?

All you'd have to do is get D0ug to explain the situation to 3d, then get the "barrister" to send a statement of claim to 3d (or 3d's lawyer). This should light a fire of monumental proportions under 3d's arse. He could even be issued with 'court documents' stating that he is entitled until the statute of limitations sets in and he loses his right. So as long as he gets to kuala lumpur within however many days, it is still his.

BTW, Mr. Mugu LMAO @ "emo? emo? he said his name was emo?"

and when it all comes crashes down on 3d:

d0ug - "that guy was 7 dragons, remember him?"

3d - "ooooooh god.... Sad "
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If 3d does run out of money, how about sending him a few copies of the "Big Issue" to sell on the streets of Singapore so he can afford his ticket to Kula Lumpa Smile
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think we've ascertained quite a few times that Ed's hardly telling the truth when he talks about his money situation. While he is surely running out of money to some extent, as his trip has dragged on about ten times as long as he thought it would, I am sure he's still got enough for a while yet. This means he's either borrowing money from people he knows in Singapore, or perhaps he's accessing his larger account which is back in Nigeria.

Just another thought: perhaps the cellphone he's got on him has a camera in it? Surely we could get Ed to take some nice photos of different parts of Singapore for us. Perhaps 4my would want him to hunt down a place where they can get married and take photos of the different churches where it could be. Website photos just WON'T DO because she won't know how the church will look at this time of year.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amy tells ed that she's in the bathroom - - lol - whispering to him where she is...

http://media.putfile.com/amy-whispers-to-ed

Can you find the place where Amy screws up and then covers her arse? LOL Ed didn't notice.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@fawnykate:

Are you Local?

--J.D.

Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza --
Sounds like you called him "D0ug" a couple of times... Embarassed
Of course, since PDS (or was it MM) said "3d" wasn't his real name anyway, I could see where 3d wouldn't particularly notice. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tickles my funny bones. clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Fer-de-Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm disappointed he didn't accept the marriage proposal. Sad Laughing
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok everyone -- I should sell tickets to this phone call......

Ed meets Usm4n.....

Double-O and I just pulled off a really good one.....HE speaks ed's language! If ed doesn't believe that Amy is kidnapped now, he's stupid....because just LISTEN!

http://media.putfile.com/ed-meets-usman

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh.... my.... god....

this takes baiting to an entirely new level.

bow_down

3d is defending her honour! Shocked stroke of brilliance... Usm4n is a scary mofo... so calm and collected...

lmao @ 3d - "you greedy motherf*er Mad "

3d - "you are going to f* my woman?! Evil or Very Mad "

3d - "you think you are a psycho? I am more crazier than you!"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YES!! Double-O is back! Fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

@Eliza & Double O, That was the best one yet! Ed is screwed, this just keeps getting better and better.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Looks like he's pissed now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic