SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*Newbie* - Need help on possible scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hoo boy, I knew I was tired when posted, but now I know just how tired. in earlier post, said k9 number, meant k7 number Embarassed Other post edited.

Another option for phone number that makes 'em nuts is if you track down a number that always rings busy Wink

As for the form, the filling out of forms is for the lads.

Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you do remember to include the attachment, he'll find that you accidentally put it in the scanner upside down so he just gets a blank sheet of paper.

Lads almost never read your first email back to them - there are plenty of threads on here to that effect.

As far as when to reply - different people do it differently. You won't lose the lad no matter what you do, you could email him in a month and tell him your quantum defrazzilator had become partially ossified so you couldn't email him, and he'll welcome you back with open arms (even though he'd have no idea who you were). Just remember that if you were really a victim believing this was real you'd be responding fairly quickly. You don't need to be on his schedule by any means. But, I think I'd respond within a day of receiving his email.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Optimus---

The doc you provided for 'Santa Lucia [great opera song] Security Company' is quite interesting....

The phone #is indeed in Madrid, and I tried to reverse-trace it but no luck, it's easier here across the pond for NorAmer #s.... It would also be interesting to see where Albufferan Number 35--if it exists--is in Madrid.

But by far the doc is proof that as smart and sophisticated these rascals think they are, they always screw up on the smallest of details. You should always keep in mind that real legit agencies do not make egregious spelling mistakes on presumably 'official' documents involving million$ in the real world. Always triple-examine whatever they send you.

Check out the lad line at the top of the doc:
Leasing Commision [sic] Agent Sole Representavitive [sic] Avendade

Beating The lads at their own game basically is a magicians' act--the art of deft distraction and delay. Getting them off-subject of course, but also whatever internet detective work you can do on your lad on the side. And using it against them later.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well I can tell you madrid numbers do not start with 35 and albufferan could be from Albufeira which is actually in Portugal
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not actually sure if this is what you are on about but madrid is country code 0034 and madrid numbers start with 91 for land lines
mobiles are usually 9 numbers long starting with 634,687,606
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

again sorry just checking the directory portugal is 351 followed by perhaps 289 which is faro very near albufeira .well hope that helps if not my apologies....
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammerbringiton^ welcome aboard.

Sounds like you are able to check pertinent lad things out in Iberia and you can of course always use this to your and our advantage in a bait. Just like I do here in The Colonies.

cheerz--jervis tetch/ mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
scammerbringiton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol just a matter of directories! but hey yes its good and am just on my second bait with the same person ...dumb arse .keeps me out of mischief and actually its fun and I love keeping these dimwits from conning other people whilst they are jumping around going blue in the face with one line replies.I usually reply when they are offline that seem s to work then keep them on edge for aday before actually going live and sending half the info!you can feel them getting peed off lol.
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In regards to the phone number (0034-686-xxx-xxx), like Jervis said, it's a # in Spain. The lookup I ran shows it is a Telef�nica M�viles Espa�a, S.A.U. phone number. No idea about the , though.

OptimusPrime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Mr. Juan has forgot about me... No Emails from him after sending a reply without the attachment.
/me is still waiting.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Optimus - How long have you been waiting? Often lads will take the weekend off, so that might explain the lack of replies.
OptimusPrime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting since Wednesday last week.
I'll give him a couple more days to reply, after that I'll start bugging him with requests for my "Prize monies!1"
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello Optimus again--

Be optimustic! Don't cash your chips in just because your lad hasn't replied in a matter of days.

This sounds rhetorical, but one way to grab their attention some times is to ignore them, don't contact them asking why they haven't contacted you. Instead send them e-cards from places you are visiting on vacation--and thereby setting THEM up to be spammed too! Move on to the next fish. If your lad is truly hot for you, he will be back--even if it is months later out of the blue.

justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've ignored one since the first of May and (she and her barrister must be getting desparate) are still sending email 2-3 times a week.

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
OptimusPrime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, thanks for the advice justjay and Jervis.
It's just that I'm so anxious to actually start messing with him. Embarassed
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Optimus^

There's a memorable line in the 1988 movie "COLORS" [dir. by my idol Dennis Hopper] wherein Robert Duval says to Sean Penn about taking time to walk rather than run. Which 'Pac-Man Penn' later uses as the closing tag to the film.

I won't repeat it here, but if you know it--it's relevant.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic