SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he IS a victim of 419... his OWN 419...
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing True.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention all: This is what a scammer sounds like when he s***s his pants...

So ed is now needing a new pair of underwear. I was to get someone to pretend to be a Nigerian scammer, but the guy was not online. I waited, and then Magildo offered to help. So, we called up 3d and made a deal with him that is going to be hard for him to resist - - although he wants to badly...

There are two files...we got disconnected....so we had to call back.

Now he is trying really hard to get me to pick up my phone. He's about to * himself.

3d is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed. Too bad I'm going to bed now and will sleep in tomorrow - - I won't be online (or able to be reached by phone) for hours!

Editing here - -- to add the first call (wasn't included a minute ago.

http://media.putfile.com/amy-magildo-first-call-lost

http://media.putfile.com/amy-and-magildo-call-scammer

http://media.putfile.com/amy-and-magildo-again

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo Eliza, bravo ... For you ---> Pretty Rose

banghead <--- Li'lle boi Eddie

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ absolutely BRILLIANT twist.

bow_down

I am in awe. This bloke is so *ed.

hahahahah so much for loving amy! "She is not my fiance!" Crying or Very sad
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn it! I'm stuck at work on a Sunday, and can't listen to the recordings here! Evil or Very Mad
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
It's evil. Twisted Evil

Is it Evil?!!

Sorry . . . having fun sitting back watching this all unfold.

--J.D.

arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

very good.

Is it time for o22ie & / or some of his henchmen to call ed ? It would be good for him to know that they hold him totally responsible for amy's safety and well being. A bit more pressure ....
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^They are worried that she is drinking too much.

--J.D.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing Eliza!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc X

.... is the drinking related to how badly ed is treating his fianc�e? That wouldn't go down well in Lithuania if true.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I am sort of throwing that out.

All of the "troubles" she has experienced--drinking, drug bust--all happened AFTER she "met" 3d.

One can expand that as appropriate: the "Nigerian Lawyer" could be blaming 3d for these problems. Being a clever and evil man--remember, cannot trust them!--he could be telling her relatives about 3d--blaming him for everything.

Of course, this bait has expanded into some many wonderful directions . . . who knows? As with all, I await to know what the Evil Plan is that Eliza has cooked up.

--J.D.

rog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great, he does care about Amy at least a little bit. (not that I'm surprised, she does have a sexy voice Wink )
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it about time for G3orge to tear another strip off this lad for being such an idiot?

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Do you have a calculator in your brain?"

EXCELLENT work! Man made 3d his bitch.

"Are you going to listen now?"

"I will sell her into slavery. I will cut her head off!"

3d: "You [CENSORED--Ed.]-hole!"

"It's all your fault."

Wow.

Wow!

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now THAT is amazing. Ed used the F word, not once, but several times. I can't tell you how long I've waited to hear that. clapping

Mightily pissed off, and a week to go. Laughing

His desperation didn't stop him writing to his lawyer, though. I'll need to find yet another lawyer. Perhaps the new lawyer could be a Nigerian, with the same name as Amy's friend. That would shit him up. Very Happy

Quote:

To: ***********
CC:
Subject: TRANSFER OF ESTATE...I WAS LATE
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Show Full Headers Back To [INBOX]
Dear ********,
Sorry I couldn't make it on time to Bora Bora Beach Bar..I've never been to sentosa beach before,so it me time to locate the beach bar..I got to there by 9.35pm..When I got there they were already closing..We just have to rescheduled the meeting..It would've been easier if I had your contact phone number..I suggest you call me on this mobile phone number ******* .It is my personal mobile phone number..Anyway,My visa will be expiring by 6th June , 2007.***** told me you could assist me in getting a visa extension.It is important you contact me urgently,so that I can sign those document.
Secondily,the reason why ****** asked you give me 5000 Dollars is because I've run out of money.Presently,I only 15 singapore dollars on me..That is what Iam going to live on until your office opens on tuesday.Please,it is important you call me or come to my hotel at Hostel Mackenzie 114-A Mackenzie Road, Singapore.Iam in room number 409.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6 DAYS Question Question

O my, Singapore is only a small place but a trip to Changi prison would be nice. Except I guess it's a bit close to the airport.

Or

Back to Sentosa and swim to a boat waiting just off the small island it's only a small swim to international water from there.

Why doesn't he have a camera?

I think we need holiday snaps of his whole adventure Smile

BTW I got to the same bar to late one night Sad
Poor 3d I know exactly how he feels Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lawyer could give Ed the necessary "documents" for the visa extension as their meeting can now be held only after July 7th as teh lawyer will be in Dubai or Timbuctoo till then on another inheritance claim case.

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That is what Iam going to live on until your office opens on tuesday.

No, you'll need to think longer-term than that. Twisted Evil

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you say that another relative has come forward, and is staking a claim to the whole inheritance, their lawyer will be making their representations to claim the money on July 10th, so he needs to sign the paperwork before that date, otherwise the inheritance money will be frozen, that should give him the impetus to stay on until at least the 7th.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I took him there before SP, a while ago, just before he was named as the beneficiary, another cousin of the deceased came on the scene. She also died in a strange accident (fell into an industrial meat mincer at the pie factory). I forgot about her.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I see, well, relatives do come out of the woodwork when money is mentioned, who knows, since the cousin died, and their estate came up, another relative heard the dead cousin was in line for this inheritance, and this relative is staking a claim to this inheritance money.

Where there's a will, there's a <strike>way</strike> relative Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, "you're my love guppy?" clapping clapping clapping Doug's about to give him a call and ask him if he's heard from Amy....

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
(fell into an industrial meat mincer at the pie factory)

Laughing
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's time for some phone-s3x with 3ddyboy to keep their relationship strong (e.g. that 3d just will go a bit further..)?

Off-topic: Who thinks that lads aren't happy?
A worldwide survey held by Durex shows that Nigerians are by far the most happy about their sexual lives (64% is happy with their sexlife).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic