SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad isn't exactly "football crazy"!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My main lad Marc has been hassling me to co-operate with Mister !kenna the security manager for a few weeks now.
Trouble is, that !kenna is quite a boring chap who is more interested in getting me to fill out forms etc.

Now I'm a bit of a football buff, so I decided I'd rather chat with my new brother Marc about the beautiful game. After all, we are brothers now so I want to get to know him better. And form filling is so dull.
So I asked him to tell me all about his football views, his favourite teams and players, and maybe his speculation on what transfers the new season may bring.

Here's what I got back:

Quote:
Dear Axxxxx,
Sent : 30 June 2007 08:34:34
To : [email protected]
Subject : Attention here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View E-mail Message Source
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--------MB_8C989003D2B5012_1BDC_12DA8_WEBMAIL-MB08.sysops.aol.com"

Dear Axxxxx,
I am doing Just fine.All you have to do is to co-operate with the security company without any reservations.
I believe they will give you the all the required information you need to make the payment.
I like football just like you do my dear, but my favorite team is Manchester United,the defending champions.
Please do get back to Mr Ikenna so we can conclude with this transaction without further delay.
Take good care of yourself my Good Friend.

Marc

Rolling Eyes

Not exactly waxing lyrical is he?

And a bloody Man U fan as well.

Ah well, as a Manchester City fan, I feel our relationship may turn somewhat sour from now on.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A ManU Mugu.... Laughing

Still, if you are a Citeh Bitter, then I am in the Mugu's corner on this one..... Smile

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he wants the manager's job at Eastlands - anything would be better than Sven. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mugatu So you're the one. I'd heard they had a fan somewhere.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Har Har!

There are several thousand of us. As the gates at Eastlands prove every week. Well 40 thousand or so, in Manchester itself!

And that doesn't include us exiles in London or elsewhere that can't get to the home games!

I will torment this lad within an inch of his life. PURELY for saying he is a Manchester United fan!

It was always personal. But now he has made it doubly so!

HOLY SVEN JORAN ERIKSON FIYAAA!!!!!!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I hate Man. U almost as much as I hate mugus. Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask your lad what he thinks of that Thai PM Minister Thaksin Shinawatra buying out Man U Very Happy
There's a picture taken (during Scum.. I mean Man U's visit to Thailand) of Thaksin standing next to Fergie and holding a red shirt - that's all the proof you need.... Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic