SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He went back to the "hotel" after the owner kicked his ass on friday morn' after giving him the thur-fri night for free??
With what money he pays the hotel? With what money he eats? With what money he pays the internet caf�s??

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Also, he's been living on these "20$" for a while now. I know that will be a shock to you all, but I don't think he's being completely truthful... Wink

Last edited by rog on Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We expect a fair amount of bullshit from him, he's a lad. Lads always whine about things being much worse than they really are. His cash situation definitely won't be good, though.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~rog,

A while ago he lived for days on a $100 budget...

Really makes you wonder since one night at his hostel costs like 20 bucks at least.. Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really impressed with his knowledge and use of contractions, punctuation and the like. How can he be almost grammatically correct yet be running all over the globe for nonexistent dollars? This trip had to have cost them (I think he has an accomplice with him) $$$. Do they really make so much money off unsuspecting people that this trip would be worh their while? That is stunning.

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@CerealMom, the sad truth of the matter is that some real victim probably gave up some money for this trip. I doubt that Ed did, he's not a very good scammer. I would assume that he took a loan from his scammer friends in Nigeria.
You have to realize that the beauty of this is that PDS and I have used the very same technique on Ed that Ed uses on his victims. We have cultivated Ed for 2 years (3 for PDS) and he now believes he is one small step from getting millions so, yes, he thinks it's worth it.
For all, I have my doubts he brought a friend. Wright and komsolmol have mentioned that there is a scammer community in Singapore. I expect he hooked up with one of them. Perhaps he told someone that they'll share in the booty once he gets it.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed. I think he arranged to meet someone he knows already over there, who's probably showing him around, and might even be able to provide another small loan when required. Whatever. Like mr.mugu says, he's not been terrifically successful for some time, as he's told our fake lad characters. No doubt that would've been different had his formats not arrived in our catcher accounts when they did Smile

He has collected in the past, though. He told my fake lad of a few of his 'jobs'. Mad

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You gave me Ed's address, right? I can't remember now. Or did we just figure out we were baiting the same idiot. Very Happy

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plan: Now prepare an official looking (logo, letterhead, fake address) long document from the lawyer in Chinese with a few English parts in the middle (mugu's name, passport number and hotel address so that he can imagine what's going on) to be presented at the immigration office. Visa extension guaranteed.

http://app.ica.gov.sg/index.asp
http://app.ica.gov.sg/about_ica/ica_building.asp -> 4th storey

A WU receipt is too short for detailing his criminal exploits (fake name, fake passports, illegal reentry).
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So what do you think? I wait and let him try to cash that WU slip again......

Then call him sometime "tomorrow" and say that the people on the ship say that Capt'n Jack Sparrow has agreed to let us go through to Malaysia if we pay $2,000. So now he knows that 4my is being scammed on her trip to try to meet 3d.

Of course, D0ug will have to save the day ONCE AGAIN - - and get 4my out of this mess......

And it will buy us some time because now D0ug has to make an arrangement to go get 4my from the place where the boat is - and then they will have to get 3d's advice on how to deal with the Nigerians so that they can trick them and not have to pay a lot of money......And we have some time bought - -

3d can start selling some of his stuff.....so he can live in singapore

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
^^^ You gave me Ed's address, right? I can't remember now. Or did we just figure out we were baiting the same idiot. Very Happy

I think he told my fake lad character he had a promising new maga called Phil Phr****. I recognised that baiting name and PM'd you.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
So what do you think? I wait and let him try to cash that WU slip again......

Yeah, that sounds good. I was planning on calling him around 7am (as much as I like to call him at 2, I figure I gotta call him at "normal" hours from time to time) as Dougie and telling him I had traced you as far as Kelang and that I knew you were with a group of scamming Nigerians. I'm sure he'll ask me for more money and I can tell him it's Sunday and no banks are open. I'll promise to send him a Westy once I can find an open WU. So we should be good until Monday before he starts to beg again.

Edit: Do you folks really think that "4my","3d", and "D0ug" are really needed? I doubt that a search of "4my" leads here, lol.

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even '4my 0zzie and d0ug' seems google-safe.

Whocares
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first reaction on this forum(s). Been following this from the first post. Hilarious, if true. Sometimes I get the impression HE is playing with YOU, as in "baiting" you. Anyway, IF this were the case, congrats to both parties for LOTS of entertainment. I really think he and friends are reading all this, and act accordingly. Sure, I hope a scammer gets caught with this bait, and I don't want to rain on your parade....but he's just surviving to easily. Been traveling the world for my job, never got away that easily with hotel bills etc. Suspicious to me. And if my suspicions are justified: hats off for 3d. He entertained a lot of people.
Been in Nigeria, worked with Nigerians..his english writing is just too good. That's no "pigeon english", it's educated english. And foreigners with that good a knowledge of english are not likely to act as stupid as mr 3d. Sorry, only my 3cts.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Well since I know that his IP moved from Nigeria to Dubai to Singapore and he's paid for a Singapore line I expect that he's spent a lot of money to fool us. If so, my hat's off to him.
Otherwise, I'm pretty sure he's an idiot.

pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your observations are interesting, but there are a few problems. We've been baiting him for three years, and we know him and his writing style very well. We've been trying to get him to Singapore for more than 12 months, and he mails us from Dubai, telling us he's on his way. Then he mails us from Singapore repeatedly, and Eliza has been calling him on his Singtel phone.

As for the hotel bills: he's in a hostel, at 14 dollars a night. We've established he has an associate, who can probably finance him for a while. It's all good, he's borrowing, just like 419 victims do.

A few coincidences too many. What you need to understand is that he's invested so much, he has no choice but to believe what we tell him. He cannot or will not think the unthinkable, even though it's true. Smile

Singapore is a long way to go just to deliberately entertain your enemies.

BTW, he is educated, at the University of Port Harcourt (1997 to 2001). I've often been reluctantly impressed by his knowledge of world affairs.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, like how he's heard of Jack Sparrow. Very Happy

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He has a degree in Walt Disney. Very Happy

Whocares
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, it IS good. But isn't it possible to use "a" or "any" or "some" proxy server to show an IP anywhere in the world? Of course, very unlikely, but on the other hand, his writing style is quite intelligent. I know, Nigeria (I believe Ojo) has famous universities, amongst the better in the world. So forgive me for thinking this MIGHT be a reverse bait.
Don't get me wrong: I'm following this with impatience to see a scammer get arrested, but sometimes I think "if they can string him along for 3 years, couldn't it be the other way around as well?". In the beginning of this thread, there was a certain "asia man" who kind of confirmed his being in Singapore. He's a baiter as well. Did he loose interest in this superb bait? Would be a small effort for him to confirm certain things, wouldn't it? Haven't seen reactions from him (or did I miss them?)
As for the discussion whether the webcam captures were day or night: look at the shadows. The sun doesn't throw shadows in different directions. Spotlights do.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy is a baiter who has been here for a long time. He has been in contact with us via PMs but has not posted everything in this thread - He has gone to the hotel and confirmed the lad is there.

If you'd like - the hostel is easy to find - google it - call them - ask if he's there....

And you have your own proof.

Thanks for coming and reading. Got any ideas for where to take this next? We are running out of ideas!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Whocares. Yes it is possible that he can use a proxy for IPs. I'm not sure if there is a proxy in Dubai, but for sake of argument, let's say so. However, he's given us mobile numbers in both Nigeria and Singapore. Once again, if I were to expand disbelief, it is possbile that Ed could get a line in both countries to fool us. If so, he is the bigger fool. I've spent about $2 in Skype credit on this bait so far.
Edit: With luck I have an Oga to talk with Ed about splitting the money.

pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and there's going to be a new twist - I won't say what yet - but - umm Mr. Mugu - the person you told me to PM has PMed me back and is in for the phone call...I want to wait until tomorrow though.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Whocares
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, you convinced me. Sometimes I like to be a devils advocate. But sorry, right now I have no ideas. It would be too easy to warn Singapore police of his person and whereabouts, which would sure end this story.. Personally, but I do not have the least experience whatsoever, I still like the WU thing. Small, but readily available, money is what he needs most right now. So try to find a way to "dangle" it in front of his nose. Blame WU, continue the secure transfer approach. I don't know. The only person I ever baited is my wife....
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
and there's going to be a new twist - I won't say what yet - but - umm Mr. Mugu - the person you told me to PM has PMed me back and is in for the phone call...I want to wait until tomorrow though.

Sweet. He has contacted me too. He's very convincing. I don't know if he can record but if he can, I guarantee a classic phone call.
bow_down bow_down bow_down I can say no more.

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whocares wrote:
forgive me for thinking this MIGHT be a reverse bait.

You're forgiven. Now read some more baits in this forum. Lads making pyramids, carving elaborate works of art, performing in YMCA videos, the list is endless. They're not all baiting us mate, we had them on. We turned the tables. Simple as that.

Very good question about asiaguy. I don't know where he went, and again, I hope he's ok. He hasn't posted in the forum in all this time.

His last visit to eater was Tue Jun 12, 2007 at 11:04 am

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic