SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting from a galaxy far, far away THE END 7/5/07

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am willing to put $10 on him contacting the good doctor and asking for that long forgotten debt...

Oh I really, really hope so...I forgot to include so much in the "doctor's" e-mail: a kicking the football reference, the use of the word "blockhead". I just checked and so far no more e-mails from Bob; I got a little disappointed but then realized its only been 5 hrs - but I want instant gratification
now banghead

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Patience young Skywalker... good things come to those who wait... Cool

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

Just got this!

Attn: Lucy Van P3lt,

Sir,

We acknowledged receipt of your email, we want to inform you that miss
Pr1ncess L3ia Org@na has a fund in our custody which her is requesting
for.

But we are requesting for her to send to us the original deposit Slip of
her funds, as a bank we can�t remit her fund without receiving the
original deposit Slip of her fund.

Thanks.

"This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in
part, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
system"

Sincerely,
Mr. JOHN K0FI M3NS@H

================
INTL COMMERCIAL BANK LTD
Head Office Annex:
M@kola Shopping Mall
P. O. Box 20057, Accr@ - Ghana.

Of course, he won't get a reply until Monday - Drs. hours you know... Wink

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again

Last edited by leia on Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha... I won $10... well kinda... they did not ask for money (yet)... they said they HAVE money for her... darn those lads and their honesty... oh well... we'll call it even... Image

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's almost Monday...

Dear Mr. Mens@h,

Thank you for your prompt response. Your involvement is very important in Ms. King's recovery. I am prepared to release all documents in the property of Ms.King. However, due to strict laws recently enacted by the USDA and APA (American Psychiatric Association), since you have been corresponding with a highly disturbed individual (Ms. King in the persona of the fictional characters "Leia 0rgana", "Luke Skyw@lker" and "Darth V@der'") our institute must have proof that you are an individual of sound mind and body. We know this an inconvenience, but unfortunately, in the past, some of our patients have used outside parties to smuggle them supplies to feed their mania. I know that you are a trustworthy individual who only has the best interest of Ms. King in mind, but this is federal law.
If you would please answer the following questionnaire and include a photograph of yourself at your place of business, I assure you that we will release all of the banking records dealing with the transaction between you and Ms. King.

Please answer the following form to the best of your ability:

K1RKPICARD0 PSA INVENTORY

The items below refer to how you have felt and behaved DURING THE PAST WEEK. For each item, indicate the extent to which it is true, by circling one of the numbers that follows it.

Using the following scale: 0 = Not at all 1 = Just a little 2 = Somewhat 3 = Moderately 4 = Quite a lot 5 = Very much

==========================================================================

1. My mind has never been sharper. 0 1 2 3 4 5

2. I need less sleep than usual. 0 1 2 3 4 5

3. I have so many plans and new ideas that it is hard for me to work. 0 1 2 3 4 5

4. I feel a pressure to talk and talk. 0 1 2 3 4 5

5. I have been particularly happy. 0 1 2 3 4 5

6. I have been more active than usual. 0 1 2 3 4 5

7. I talk so fast that people have a hard time keeping up with me. 0 1 2 3 4 5

8. I have more new ideas than I can handle. 0 1 2 3 4 5

9. I have been irritable. 0 1 2 3 4 5

10. It's easy for me to think of jokes and funny stories. 0 1 2 3 4 5

11. I have been feeling like "the life of the party." 0 1 2 3 4 5

12. I have been full of energy. 0 1 2 3 4 5

13. I have been thinking about sex. 0 1 2 3 4 5

14. I have been feeling particularly playful. 0 1 2 3 4 5

15. I have special plans for the world. 0 1 2 3 4 5

16. I have been spending too much money. 0 1 2 3 4 5

17. My attention keeps jumping from one idea to another. 0 1 2 3 4 5

18. I find it hard to slow down and stay in one place. 0 1 2 3 4 5

Copyright (c) 1993

Sincerely,

Dr. Lucy Van P3lt, M. D.

Watch - he'll just circle all 5's (if he does it at all...cross your fingers)

Update: 7/3/07

Attn: Lucy Van Pelt,

Sir,

We acknowledged receipt of your email, we want to informed you that we
don�t have any time with your questions, kindly bear in mind that we are
not ready to do anything with you without receiving the power of attorney
from Princ3ss Lei@ 0rgana. And the original deposit Slip of her funds.

Thanks.

system"

Sincerely,
Mr. J0HN K0FI MENS@H

================
INTL COMMERCIAL BANK LTD
Head Office Annex:
Makola Shopping Mall
P. O. Box 20057, Accr@ - Gh@na.

Whatever, dude...either play or don't play Rolling Eyes

Sir,

I explained in a previous e-mail that I do have power of attorney for Ms. K1ng. Her parents had reliquished custody of her and I have taken over power of attorney. I also explained to you that due to federal laws you must fill out the questionnaire if we are to release any banking forms or deposit slips to you.

Frankly sir, I am most concerned about Ms. K1ng's mental health. My team's top priority is the care of our patients. The offer to help you resolve your financial transactions with Ms. K1ng was a courtesy - if you will not abide by federal laws of the United States of America by filling out the questionnaire than we have no further business with you and frankly sir, I am concerned that you continue to refer to R@chel K1ng as "Lei@ 0rgana"..."Lei@ 0rgana" is not real; she is a fictional character! I will give you another chance to fill out the questionnaire.

Good day, sir,

Dr. Lucy V@n P3lt

Really, the nerve of this guy! I went through many years of fake medical school to put up with this?!?!

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attn: Lucy Van Pelt,
Subject:Point of correction I don�t have any personal financial transactions with Leia Organa.

Sir,

Point of correction I don�t have any personal financial transactions with
Leia Organa.

What consigns me about releasing any banking forms or deposit slips to us.
Let me repeat it to you again we don't have any time with your questions
period.

Thanks.

system"

Sincerely,
Mr. JOHN KOFI MENSAH

================
INTL COMMERCIAL BANK LTD
Head Office Annex:
Makola Shopping Mall
P. O. Box 20057, Accra - Ghana.

Dude is seriously confusing me now. I'm open to any suggestions on a good slap for him Evil or Very Mad

Mr. M3ns@h,

I have spent all the time I wish too on this matter. I have been courteous and understanding. If you do not wish to follow our procedures, so be it. I am moving on.

I have been contacted by another one of Ms. K1ng's corresponders...a Mr. @Charles @Soludo of N1geri@. He has also written e-mails to Ms. K1ng when she wsa posing as "Lei@ 0rgana." He has been willing to cooperate with us and has filled out all the forms we have requested of him.

We are prepared to release the funds held in account for you to him...all the funds.

I am sorry we could not resolve this matter with you. Our lawyers will now resolve all further matters with @Mr. Soludo and will release the money/deposit slips of Ms. K1ng aka "Lei@ 0rgana/Luk3 Skywalk3r/D@rth V@der" to him on July 5th.

Sincerely,
Dr. Lucy V@n Pe3t

Take that jerk! "ch@rles" will be contacting him to gloat very soon Twisted Evil

UPDATE! And so "charles" has:

HA HA STUPID JERK OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!I STOLE UR MONI FOR PRINCESS LEIA. UR MAGA DON BECOME MAI CASH MACHINE!YOU WERE TOO STUPID FO ANSA DOCTOR QUESTIONS - IT BI EASY, I DID IT NA NAU DEY VERY WAD .I GET LOTS OF MONI NAU. TOO BAD FO UNA, OK.

U DEY REALLY STUPID OOOOOOOOOO!!!! I DEY GOIN FO BUT MENI NICE THINGS...MAYBE I GO DECLARE U SOME BRAINS! !

GI IDA NA NDU. GI NA MBA NWOKE NA DII MKPURU NTA OGAN. GI NA OGBOYI OGBONYE NA GI NNA MKPURUUDA GI MBA OKPARA KA-MA ADA NWA AGBOO. OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

MU OSISI M IRE OPUPU NA GI OGBOYI OGBONYE MMADU

Translation (roughly):

HA HA YOU STUPID JERK [GREAT EXCITEMENT]!!!!!!! I STOLE YOUR MONEY FROM PRINCESS LEIA. YOUR VICTIM HAS BECOME MY CASH MACHINE! YOU WERE TOO STUPID TO ANSWER DOCTOR QUESTIONS. IT WAS EASY - I DID IT AND AM VERY WEALTHY. I HAVE LOTS OF MONEY NOW. TOO BAD FOR YOU, OKAY.

YOU ARE REALLY STUPID [GREAT EXCITEMENT]!!!! I AM GOING TO BUY MANY NICE THINGS...MAYBE I WILL BUY YOU SOME BRAINS! !

YOU WILL FAIL AT LIFE. YOU WILL BE NO MAN WITH VERY SMALL ORGAN.YOU WILL BE POOR AND YOUR FATHER WILL CALL YOU NO SON BUT DAUGHTER GIRL. [GREAT EXCITEMENT]

I STICK MY TONGUE OUT AT YOU POOR PERSON

A little much? Well, I'm pissed off at the mechanic! They say they have to fix all 4 tires and when I just took the car in a two weeks ago, paid - I kid you not- $666, and asked them to look at the tires THEN and they said "oh no, the tires are fine" and now suddenly when the steering wheel starts shaking and I have no car and I have to get back to my place and check on the cat and I feel like banghead

Where was I? Oh, so anyway "Robert/John/Whoever" feels my wrath! Unless I get a great insult back from them, I fear this is really the end..so thanks to everyone who read this, left comments, or will leave comments Very Happy

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not the end

From Robert Kofi:
YOU DON�T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK IGBO.
THANKS.

Well, he did say "thanks". How dare he though - I used a perfectly reputable english to lad translater! Well, maybe the sentiment got a little lost in translation Wink

But I want a real insult...a sig line worthy insult...Help me "Monty Python"...you're my only hope! (Hey! Kinda went full circle there. Neat! Laughing )

to Robert Kofi:
I NO WANNA OPEN MOUTH FO UNA NO MORE, U EMPTY HEADED ANIMAL FOOD TROUGH WIPER OOOOOO!!! I POLLUTE FOR UR GENERAL DIRECTION! UR MOMMA BI DI HAMSTER NA UR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES!

Well, he said I didn't know how to speak Igbo, he didn't say anything about my lad speak. Watch out Bob, if you don't send me a good insult I'm gonna spam you back into the stone age Twisted Evil

pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

bow_down bow_down bow_down

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Very Happy

My sister says I should send him the Wham song one but I think I might go for Queen. We'll see...

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done... I think I owe someone $10 (assuming someone took my bet offer earlier)... the lazy sod didn't go for the money... Wink

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, no money necessary...I'm just happy some people liked this Very Happy

Now, if only I can annoy him enough to send me a real insult Twisted Evil Today's e-mail was an annoying spam of the opening crawl from A New Hope AND The banana boat song (DAY-O!)...in lad speak.
I WILL get him to acknowledge me!!!

Last edited by leia on Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NP with the money... I should be near a WU this weekend... Twisted Evil

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@leia: Well done. This really stands out from other first bait efforts posted here.
May the force be with you for much longer! A prosperous future in baiting you will have. Enjoy it, you must. Thumbs up

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work!!
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beers! Really great work Thumbs up ... May The Force Be With You

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic