SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are these song lyrics

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sometimes words are hard to find i am looking for that perfect word to let you know you are always on my mind, i know it is love and i have learned enough to know i am never letting go no no i would not let go for when you want me when you need me you will always get the best of me when you want me belive me you will always get the best of me for you are my life my hope my joy my happiness my freedom
my everything with you i know i will be happy all my life i love you dearly.
honey have you contacted the bank for the documents if you have not please do as soon as you recive this mail i love you honey you are all that i have i love you.

Replied with this

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you
Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...Oh can't you see
You belong to me...

I hope that your lad knows this truth before too long.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

been stringing this poor sap along for a couple of months now.

I've gone from rich business man to deafmute loner obsessed with the internet.

they have so far had one trip to the WU office, one fired lawyer and one bout of manic depression. And next week they are getting one almighty SLAP. Don't know what for yet but I'm sure I'll think of something. Maybe for not dotting the i's and crossing the t's in their last email.

I'm starting to think I could send them an email saying in big letters

YOU ARE NOT GETTING A PENNY FROM ME YOU ROBBING B*

and they still wouldn't get the picture. Definitely not the brightest penny in the fountain.

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whatsthat--

It's only words, and words are all you have, to take their scam away.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
tubthumper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember in baiting that you've got to go where you want to go, do what you want to do. Ensure that the lad can't get no satisfaction.

Fiduciary Agent: "junky, donkey monkey aboky na u .............."

Jean Atoh: "You must be a chronic idiot and stupid to the core. I do not want you to email me again, you can go to blazes bloody bastard. A full that cannot even express himself"

Global Service: "You have kept me in total confusion with your last couples of emails and i wish to understand more."

Spain United Kingdom
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tubthumper--

But of course remind them too that you get knocked down, but you get up again. And drink the night away.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently told a lad that his barrister wasn't as good as mine. I explained:

Oh Bennie she's really keen
She's got electric boots a mohair suit
You know I read it in a magazine
B,B,B,Bennie and the Jetssssssssssssss
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi B-A^

The tech word for misunderheard music lyrics is 'mondegreens'. [Google that!]

scuze me while I kiss this guy-man.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I googled this:
Quote:
sometimes words are hard to find i am looking for that perfect word to let you know you are always on my mind

and got this:
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/music-records/best-of-me-bryan-adams/275218/
Further digging:
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bryan+adams/the+best+of+me_20025564.html
Maybe you can start slagging off Mr Adams and his songs/music and see if that riles your pet Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi llamedos^

Google on! Sooner or later you'll find people out there who think CCR is singing "There's a bathroom on the right"..

cheerz--jervis T.

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you llamedos. Cool

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thats cool,

I * hate bryan adams, so I think I've just found what my next slap is going to be for.

cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look into his eyes, you will see. What you mean to him. Search his heart, search his soul. You know it's true. Everything he does, he does it for you.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
Sooner or later you'll find people out there who think CCR is singing "There's a bathroom on the right"..

Embarassed Embarassed

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos---all good in the hood on that. --JT

cartmansucks^

Viewing your avatar and Screen Name, it's just a helpful hint from me here but I think you have a prime op for introducing your wealthy millionaire brother Kenneth into any bait. And then he dies and--need I fill in the obvious line? But Kenny was also related to Jill Gates, and million$ left behind. The Gates surname gets their raised eyebrow every time.

How to sort it all out??---In essence, it's the primary objective--throwing The Lads off-script and getting them into YOUR clutches..

ALWAYS think way ahead of those who wish to steal from you and let you know it from the get-go. To quote Henry H--"your killers come to you with smiles".

The lad telling you how his father acquired all the million$ --which never happened to begin with--is merely avoiding the 'dirty rotten bastard lying corrupt thief' title that his daddy should really have, on Planet Scameroo. It really is amusing to see how they waltz around the nitty-gritty facts.

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^are you suggesting that they kill Kenny, you bastard Wink
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BAW^-OMG!--LOL!--TKK!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic