SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Jose, exactly.

I can't find any more suitable cams in Singapore. If anyone can, I'll direct him to them. Hopefully the cam stream will be on tomorrow anyway. It has to be on sometimes.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait fore more updates! Very Happy

BTW Psyche, mr mugu & Eliza; Thumbs up Thumbs up

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that however this ends I can die a happy man now. Very Happy

This just in to Amy's account. He apparently hasn't looked at his incoming mail yet:
Quote:
Iam still waiting for the western union payment slip.My hotel rent expired 12.00 noon today..Yesterday,the owner of the hotel gave yesterday's night as a concession.I don't know why it taking you long to scan and forward the payment slip.Right now,I don't have any money on me.This is the vkind of situation I've been avoiding..I will have to find somewhere to pass to the night.I may sleep in a nearby car park.It is really fustrating..This morning when you called me,I was not happy with the way you were sounding on the phone..How can you go on a drinking spree with a guy you hardly know..To make matter worst,you went drunk.Iam not happy at all..Darlin', it seems you don't understand, in a matter of days or weeks we will be happily married..So the earlier you start behaving like a wife and the better for the two of us..
I've come all the way from Nigeria for us to get married..By now,we would've probably be in our honey moon..But look the stress and trouble the both of us have gone through to get to this stage..All I want is for us together hapily as husband and wife..You my soulmate..I can't imagine life without you.That is why Iam ready to go all the way for you..Iam ready to do anything to bring you joy and happiness..But it is time we start seeing ourselves as one ( husband and wife).I will always love you.Darlin',it is important you scan and forward the western union payment slip to mail box.I look forward to your response.

Edit: Hey Eliza, he's ready to go all the way. How about making a pitstop on the Malaysian or Indonesian coast? Captured by pirates? Perhaps by the dreaded Nigerian pirate Captain Jack Sparrow?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
EffinBeI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ mr. mugu

Embarassed Sorry if I'm missing something here, but this bait has more twists and turns then my drive home from the pub last night!! Is the webcam visit still on???

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/my.html

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sn.html

BUTT LONG PAGE BLOWOUT LINK

Cool

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ar! http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0WDQ/is_2005_March_21/ai_n13458326
Pirates seems like a good plan.
Edit: Maybe make him travel to the Philippines to retrieve Amy?
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/my.html
Huh, no border with Singapore. I see the CIA are on the ball as ever Cool

Purple Flower
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/rp.html

hehe Jolly Roger

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MR Mugu, I have to agree that that must be one of the best replies ever.
It's short, concise and covers all of his pain.

I hope he enjoyed sleeping in a car park last night. Smile

Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eddie doesn't even know what "stress and trouble" are. If he thinks it's been rough recently, he's in for a supremely unpleasant surprise in another day or two. His troubles haven't even started yet. Twisted Evil

An utterly sublime bait. I'm envious! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps I should mention that Amy has to travel on the Straits of Malaaca. Except for off the coast of Somalia, probably the biggest current pirate haven on the planet.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 beautiful women, money, mafia, international intrigue, phone sex, tragic lawnmower accidents and now pirates? Shocked

There's no way this lad is going to want to leave Singapore without a face to face meet with someone! Hopefully the police and or immigration officials. Twisted Evil

...and subsequently the cane-man, that would be a real crowd-pleaser

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you went drunk

clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he does wake up early, so he won't miss wu.... and meeting with local security people.... Twisted Evil
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ummm...done very quickly and on little sleep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNvL4v09iHc

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to call his phone so badly - but I don't want to be calling when the police have him!!!

I could always wait and see if he answers and if he doesn't and it's police or something, I could always speak a different language than English - Bonjourno! Como esta? Tu mama suka la minkya del tu padre e tu vedi! (ok maybe my spelling isn't correct....LOL)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's 10 am over so I expect 3d should be reporting into someone pretty soon.

The suspense is killing me.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Bonjourno! Como esta? Tu mama suka la minkya del tu padre e tu vedi! (ok maybe my spelling isn't correct....LOL)

Not bad for a humin. Smile

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leia - that was funny!

I need to learn how to do something like that - - what program do you have?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that was Windows Movie Maker (included with XP).
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it's windows movie maker ... i just saw "pirates" and thought "we need a trailer!"Very Happy

I am in awe of you guys bow_down

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mind Freak - - come on - give me some credit Laughing I'm American! LOL So it's odd that I can understand Italian and speak a little (I can't read or write it) I also understand and can speak some other languages, too - - BUT - with the Caveat - - I am American - - the only language I am fluent in is English.....but I know bits and pieces of Urdu, Arabic, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, French, and can give a cursing in German....oh I also know a few Greek words....and a few Cantonese...

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNvL4v09iHc

Nice job! bow_down

Corona
Baiting Guru

clapping
"Cherry!"

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

I know German too....
Boob in Housers. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic