SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Usman Bello is feeling the strain...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br> After nearly five months and an exchange of over 260 e-mails, my good friend Usman Bello is, I think, beginning to feel the strain...

Quote:
Listen, there is no such thing like verification search here and money are being recieve from western union without thing nonsense, so stop wasting my time and put the money into the account or you better walk out of the deal cause i am sick and tired of your rubbish. i rather do this deal with business like people than this mere 3000 pounds taking weeks to recieve.
usman

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

My reply...
Quote:
Bello,
Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning? What is wrong with
you?

Of course there is such a thing as the Verificati0n 5ervice. You saw the
website didn't you? You are obviously just too lazy a goat * to use
it to collect the mtcn. I used the site to prevent fraud stars from
ripping off the funds I sent you. You are obviously too stupid to do
simple tasks, apart from poking your sister in her *.

So you are sick and tired are you? How do you think I feel? I have tried
to help you all the way through this transaction, but you do not seem
capable of this business. You are a small boi in this man's world of
business.

Now just be a good boi and collect the money, OK?
Have a nice day.

This is my longest bait to date. If he ditches me there is no way I will let him go.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
chiose
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also baiting this idiot.

I havent't replied to his messages for a month, and I've goten like
15 voice messages on my k7 account, the last one was a couple of days ago.

So today my character's secretary sent him a message saying that he's a scammer and that he should stop contacting me.

We'll see what happens next.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either U5m4n B3llo is a really common name in Nigeria, or this same guy is being baited by about 10 different people. Add my name to the hat!

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While it's possible you're baiting the same lad, there are probably as many lads using the Bello name as Mariam Abacha and Charles Soludo.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usm4n B3llo is a commonly used name in the scam business. Just like Mari4m 4bacha and Ch4rles Soludo.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
chiose
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter and I exchanged a couple of PMs a couple of weeks
ago, and we realised we were baiting the same Usman Bello.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine and chiose's Usman is a Yahoo lad with 1958 in his addy. Anybody else baiting this particular mugu?

He is one stubborn mule. Usually a one e-mail a day man, which makes me wonder how many other people he has on the go. Or maybe his internet access time is restricted.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW

My friend Bell0 is still dragging his heals yet again after five months so...here goes...

Quote:
Bello,

What account details?

You have the Western Union Secure Verification details but you do not
seem to want to collect the money that is there. You are one lazy goat
loving motherf*cker AIDS sufferer, if I don't say so myself.

Now go pull your c*ck out of your goat's ar*e wipe it on your shirt and
just collect the f*cking money. Or Else.

XXXXX

onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that name is common in Nigeria and is usually used by northerners , and this are the psychopantic illiterate bunch that occupy very important strategic posts in nigeria.

name=stupid, connected,can do and very gullible.most importantly overweight.

point is no one from the north can effectively carry out an only scam.If they are that smart , they would be a federal minister instead.

ask your lad how fluent is his arabic, or their local dialect hausa, im certain he will be clueless.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He's clueless enough as to how to follow the verification modality as it is! If we throw in Arabic he'll beef-hooked! Laughing

@ Tommo. Good post at the top there, if you don't mind I've appropriated some of your reply for my current bait which is stalling at a similar stage. 500 questions is too much for my lad. Crying or Very sad
Lazy b*stard.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
... if you don't mind I've appropriated some of your reply for my current bait which is stalling at a similar stage. 500 questions is too much for my lad. Crying or Very sad
Lazy b*stard.

Of course not. We are all on the same side after all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic