SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lazy but getting greedier!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn:Alfred Roberts
I will like to inform you that you are to make a Bank Wire Transfer of 4,200 Pounds from your account to this account details below. You are to copy our this bank details very carefully, to enable you give your bank accountant that will be incharge of the transfer of the funds, he or she will understand the kind of bank details and also undetrstand the kind of bank wire transfer it is. As soon as you arrive the HSBC BANK on friday, you are to make a bank wire transfer of the stated amount to this account details below.

HSBC BANK LONDON.
SWIFT CODE: MIDLGB22
FURTHER CREDIT TO SWIFT CODE: HASEHKHH
FINAL CREDIT TO ACCOUNT NUMBER: 283538080883.
BENFICIARY: UNIVERSE WORLDWIDE LTD.

You are advise to send us the Scan copy of the Bank Transfer Slip after the transfer has been made. The scan copy will enable us comfirm your payment.I await the bank transfer payment slip.

Treat this information very confidential

Mr Frank Ibe
The Director Foreign Operations
International Remittance Department
Union Bank Plc.

***Union Bank Plc,Registered in South-Africa No 929027. Registered Office: Commodore House,51 Conway Road,Cowling Bay,Cape-Town South-Africa. Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

Quote:
Attn:Alfred
Date:5th_June_2007

Good Day Dear Valued Customer Alfred,
The Total Amount is 7,500.00 USD = 3,766.15 GBP, Using the world market rate. I will like you to actuall inform this office on when the payment will be made to the account. The actuall date, to enable our Account officer acess the account online to comfirm your payment. Or you are therefore advise to locate the nearest WOOLWICH BANK in Belfast to make the payment. Or you can also make a bank trasnfer from your bank account to the account details below.
I await your mail now.
Regards
Mr Frank Ibe

Good old frank,
he's getting a run-a-round from me....stupid me, constantly asking for more info on this ebay draw prize I've won.Tomorrow I'll goto the bank and wont be able to decide what amount I have to lodge �3766 or �4200? I'm just so confused. I wonder could this have the making of a safari across the Irish sea?

Any one any other ideas to throw into the loop?
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't you arrive at the bank to find that it had been cordoned off by the police due to a robbery earlier that morning..........
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Health scare/bomb threat/subsidence closed the bank?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always say that you looked and looked, but couldn't find the "wool which bank" anywhere. When your lad re-iterates the instructions, then you can claim that his words are exactly what you said. They often get flustered when you ask them what kind of joke they are playing too.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to lodge �3766 or �4200? The lady in the bank needed to know.I've now put the money I was carrying into a 10 day no touch account and therefore wont be able to get to it until Friday (the only day I can get into town) week...why the price increase.

What about if the woman in the bank takes me into a side room and tells me the woes of those that have been 419'ed?
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>The way the weather in the UK is going, your bank is likely to be under 10 feet of water by Friday. Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi alf-- I like your hat, similar to mine--

Your lad is a moron, of course. Look at all his spelling errors and syntax.

Start calling him frankie. Small f, just like he used for friday [sic]. Familiarity breeds consent--and cousins. Ask frankie if he is willing to go to Hollywood..

cheerz--tip o' the hat--jervis tetch

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now in the UK anywhere with a river, and flooding becomes a distinct possibility. Along with a rain of cats and dogs, and according to the news as I view it now, closure of London due to suspected terrorist activity.....

0sc4r
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oscar--

Be happy that you're not in northern Texas, Tahoe, or Oklahoma right now either, as a quick glance at the world news will show.

During Hurricane Katrina I actually did have beloved friends in peril there, who wound up out of harm. And while it is never my intent to cite human devastation and misery to further myself on a bait, I did manage to earn Lad sympathy at the time by saying I was headed there to help. I woulda if I coulda, IRL. It was a stall tactic and sympathy ploy to the Lads, so no real bad on my part in my heart to the heartless bastards.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got in contact6---

frankie,
Please help... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6252276.stm the bank system has went down.The workers cant get to work at the HSBC can i deposit it at any otherbank.Please help I have the money in my lap top case and dont want to walk around town with this money.what should i do.
Alfred
Quote:
UNION BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA PLC.
International Remittance Department,
UNION BANK PLC.
Commodore House
51 Conway Road
CowLing Bay,
Cape Town
South Africa

Our ref:3444/29/05/06/PORT
Your ref:122-142- 050/PORT

Date:29th-06-2007

Attention:Mr Alfred Robert
Having been duly informed that the HSBC Bank location which you were supposed to have made the payment through in the uk is down and is currently due to a bomb scare please find below the information which you would be required to make the payment through i hopew you find it usefull and can effect the payment ASAP.
Immediately you would haev made this payment you are required to forward a scanned copy of the payment slip to this office via this particular email account, note that it is very important that you send the payment slip to us.Just in case yopu might be having problem locating a branch here is an address that can be usefull to you it is tha branch in the london address JPMorgan Chase Bank, London branch 125 London Wall London UK EC2Y 5AJ. Below is the account information

BANK NAME:JP MORGAN CHASE
SWIFT CODE CHASUS33.CR TO SWIFT CODE:
DHBKHKHH.A/C:016788148690.
BENFICIARY : SINOTEX WORLD WIDE LTD

After making the transfer,email us the payment receipt for Verification and also the details of the Account that you want the Funds to be wired into by Us.Upon receipt of the Payment Slip or Details from you, your funds will be transferred into the Account provided by you.

Also note that friends and Family members are not Qualified to transfer the funds or Withdraw the funds from the account in our Reserve.You are to instruct us on how you want it transferred and how much you want transferred Instalmentally.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National finance Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect and to avoid misappropriation of funds.You can refer to the Financial Services Authority at the details given below:

The Financial Services Authority is the independent regulator set up by Government to look after the financial services industry and protect consumers. Contact the undersigned below to be privacy to the above information.

Mr Frank Ibe
Union Bank Plc.

***Union Bank Plc,Registered in South Africa No 929027. Registered Office: Commodore House,51 Conway Road,Cowling Bay, Cape Town. South Africa. Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

Good man looking up another bank for me to goto!
Bless.
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
Oscar--

Be happy that you're not in northern Texas, Tahoe, or Oklahoma right now either, as a quick glance at the world news will show.

During Hurricane Katrina I actually did have beloved friends in peril there, who wound up out of harm. And while it is never my intent to cite human devastation and misery to further myself on a bait, I did manage to earn Lad sympathy at the time by saying I was headed there to help. I woulda if I coulda, IRL. It was a stall tactic and sympathy ploy to the Lads, so no real bad on my part in my heart to the heartless bastards.

No offence meant Jervis. They do the same to us. They need a good stiff dose of what they give out. Look at the deceased relative/trunk full o' bucks merchants.

Currently baiting a certain 1ss4 M0hammed as widowed 73 year old surrounded by floodwater..... As far as I'm concerned any excuse will do to waste his time, and ensure that he doesn't spend it burning any genuine widowed 73 year olds.....

My wife and I met some great folks in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana a couple of years ago. The trail of destruction followed our visit by a month or two and gouged straight through where we had some great times. Wouldn't wish it on anyone dude.

0sc4r
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good man looking up another bank for me to goto!

New security measure at Chase Morgan bank requires copy of transfer receipient's passport? Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Idea! So I sent the following
Quote:
When i finally got into the bank today they demanded that if money was being sent to chase bank then I d of the person getting the oney has to be handed over with the transaction.I am really confused they said something about after trrorists washing money they needed something with the recievers name and photo on it.I told them i didnt have it...they told me no show..no go.

I guess this has something to do with the terrorist situation in Ireland led by the terrorist frank carson and jimmy cricket.
i REALLY WANT THIS PAYMENT TO BE MADE TO ME.I cant have the time to goto London again.
Alfred

He got back!
Quote:
UNION BANK PLC.
Commodore House
51 Conway Road
CowLing Bay,
Cape Town
South Africa

Date:30th-06-2007

I will like to inform you that your content of your mail you sent to my office desk was so ridiculous. I will like to inform you that we the Managment of Union Bank Pls has sent our apology for the inconvineces caused. I will like to inform you that we heard a close door executives meeting today after i read your previous mail you sent to this office, regarding the terorist. We have re-direct another payment policy of your payment. You are advise to make the payment to our Account Officer in Nigeria through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.The payment should be sent to her twice installmentally in Nigeria, hence WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER can not allow you to make the payment at once.

Payment Details:
-----------------
You are required to make payment from any accredited Western Union Money Transfer agent in your location. Payment is to be made in care of our Financial and Clearance Staff: Roseline Omoruyi

You are required to email payment details as they appear on the payment slip to us:

1.Receiver Name:Roseline Omoruyi
2. Receiver Country: Nigeria
3. Senders Name :................................
4. Senders Address:..........................
5. Amount Sent:....................................
6. MTCN Number/Control Number:........................
7. Text Question :....................................(If Any)
8. Text Answer:........................................(If Any)

You are advise to just locate the nearest accredited Western Union Money Transfer agent in your location now, to make the payment now. The payment should be sent twice on 2,100 Pounds each and also the balance should also be sent after on 2,100 pounds. Below this mail is an attachment of a sample of a WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT SLIP we expect from you. This should be exacly the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER payment slip we expect from you after making the payment through to Roseline Omoruyi in Nigeria. Payment should be sent as soon as you receive this mail.

After making the transfer,email us the payment receipt for Verification and also the details of the Account that you want the Funds to be wired into by Us.Upon receipt of the Payment Slip or Details from you, your funds will be transferred into the Account provided by you.

Also note that friends and Family members are not Qualified to transfer the funds or Withdraw the funds from the account in our Reserve.You are to instruct us on how you want it transferred and how much you want transferred Instalmentally.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National finance Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect and to avoid misappropriation of funds.You can refer to the Financial Services Authority at the details given below:

The Financial Services Authority is the independent regulator set up by Government to look after the financial services industry and protect consumers. Contact the undersigned below to be privacy to the above information.

Mr Frank Ibe
Union Bank Plc.

***Union Bank Plc,Registered in South Africa No 929027. Registered Office: Commodore House,51 Conway Road,Cowling Bay, Cape Town. South Africa. Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

He sent this scan which I uploaded....wonder who Martine Mercier is?

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/10batt/?action=view¤t=PAYMENT.jpg
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Oscar--understand you completely.

@alf--still like your hat---just like mine!--

The seeming cheekiness from your lad on that reply was obviously written by an oga, or wannabe-oga above the rank of 'catcher-boy'. Compare it to the initial scam letter you received. They think you are now 'shaky' and so called in 'the muscle' to act tough with you.

You can take it to the bank that when Lad spelling gets better and they seem angrier---you have gotten to them, like an itch up the arse. And that is damn good work in my book.

cheerz--jervis tetch----mad hatter

onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a good laugh at best. the copy of receivers passport should at least set him back 10000naira and a long walk in the sun.

after you are done with him , can i talk to him in his native lingo? I know a couple of dude with that last name, may be he might cut u a discount.

I thought this is 2007?
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Onyewekwu^

Yes it is Y2007 here on planet Earth. Where are you? What does naira mean?

And going by your response above, may I inquire what University you obtained your educational skills from? You do seem quite the intellectual. I myself am a 1976 graduate of The University Of New Jersey, one of the finest institutes of learning in all 50 USA States.

Our cheer song was "Go Jersey Go--Fight Fight Fight The Toxins"! Great lyrics incorporated with true school spirit. Our cheerleaders had the 3rd lowest acne rate in Jersey behind Hoboken and Hohokus.

cheerz--jervis tetch

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis: Here's Onyenekwu's introductory post...
<http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115446>
Naira is the currency in Nigeria, and I'm a graduate of the University of Durham, third oldest uni in England, thanks for sharing!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi otterfan^

Gotcha. All I can say is--"stay tuned and let's see what the response is now"...

cheerz--JT

alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest is I contacted frank and told him-

"I had a big argument with the western union people today.I called in to claim the money by sending you payment and they took me into a back office and said that I was going to be the victim of some sort of fraud. They sent me away to think about things for a few days and then if I wanted to go ahead they said they would send the money. The even said that I should goto to the local police and let them see my plans.

I am really confused i just dont know what to go.I had great plans for that money.
Alfred"

here's the reply!
Quote:
Date:3rd_07_2007

I will like to inform you that the E-mail you sent to this office desk was acknowleged today the 3rd July 2007.I will like to inform you that this transaction is very legal transaction. We have series of complains in the past from your country about this same issue. This complainant are mainly our Customer's and some Account holders of this bank in London, regarding this same issue of Western Union Money Transfer harrasment.
I will like to assure you in Good-Faith that this transaction is very legitimate. So i advise you to go back to the Western Union Money Transfer agent tomorrow to make the payment,and you are advise to keep all issue relating to this transaction very confidential untill your account has been activated and your funds transfered to your nominated bank account in Belfast UK. You are not to relating this transaction to your locval police yet. So you are advise to give them the go ahead of sending the payment. Do note that the Western Union Money Transfer agent's are only protecting you from lottery fraudster's in UK.
So ensure that you stipulate the payment tomorrow and also send us the details of the payment and also a scan copy of your Western Union Money Transfer payment slip. Ensure that you receive the Western Union Money Transfer payment slip from them after the payment, to enable us comfirm your payment.

I've so much time and so little money to send....bless him!
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

alf roberts wrote:
You are not to relating this transaction to your locval police yet

yet?! Shocked

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J T,

Naira is the Nigerian currency, and about my english, I went to catholics schools in Nigeria, and then went the the best university that nigeria has to offer. University of Nigeria, then I have been learning ever since on my own .

left university in 1993, did one yr mandatory national service and has been in SE asia ever since, probably the only black dude that enjoys aussie rule football in my neighbourhood.

White boys normally ask me around here, ' so you were born in Nigeria, and where were you raised?'hehehehe, duh' .

ll love to get more pms or questions more from you bunch.

I never heard the word 'spencer' in here, anyone knows what it means? in mugu talk.

i ll be around.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date:4th_07_2007

You are therefore advise send us a scan copy of the Western Union Money Transfer Payment slip after the payment, has been made later today. I will like to inform you that the Western Union Money Transfer agent in your location are not supose to make decision's for you at all.
You are to ensure that you stipulate the payment today, or you can simply send the money through another Western Union Money Transfer agent in your location without you disclosing the transaction between you and the bank to them. You are to make the payment at once through another Western Union Money Transfer agent in your location, if that agent still insist.
I Re-assure you that the funds will be transfered to your account as soon as you pay your account activation charges later today. Below this mail is your scan copy of the Ceritificate of deposite of the funds, the bank attorney made the change of the name to your name last week, as the legal beneficary of the stated funds in our possession. I will inform you to know that this is another proof to validate this transaction that it is a legal transaction not a sort of fraud. You are not to show any-one this your ceritificate, untill your account has been activated and Your payment comfirm. You are advise to take a glance look of this your deposite ceritificate.
Do note that you are not to disclose any-more of this transaction to any one including the Western Union Money Transfer agent where the payment is going to be sent from. I await your payment details now. Do note that you are not the beneficary of the stated funds in our possession now. I await your payment details now.
You are therefore advise to use Western Union Money Transfer for the payment.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone mock me up a western union transfer for Thursdays date....not really sure what I need to do....
thanks so much,
Alfred

Quote:

UNION BANK PLC.
Commodore House
51 Conway Road
CowLing Bay,
Cape Town
South Africa

Date:10th_07_2007

You are advise to stipulate this payment on Thursday Morning, to enable her acknowleg the payment on Thursday afternoon. You are to keep all relating issue to this transaction very confidential from the Western Union Money Transfer agent, where the funds are going to be sent from. I will like to thank you for your reasonable understanding.

Do update this office with the payment details and a scan copy of the payment slip as soon as you stipulate the payment. We are very sorry for the hike inconviences caused by the World Market. We hope you can simply understand our plight.

Payment Details:
-----------------
You are required to make payment from any accredited Western Union Money Transfer agent in your location. Payment is to be made in care of our Financial and Clearance Staff: Roseline Omoruyi.
You are required to email payment details as they appear on the payment slip to us:

1.Receiver Name:Roseline Omoruyi
2. Receiver Country: Nigeria
3. Senders Name :................................
4. Senders Address:..........................
5. Amount Sent:....................................
6. MTCN Number/Control Number:........................
7. Text Question :....................................(If Any)
8. Text Answer:........................................(If Any)

Mr Frank Ibe
Union Bank Plc.

*** Union Bank Plc,Registered in South Africa No 929027. Registered Office: Commodore House, 51 Conway Road,Cowling Bay, Cape Town. South Africa. Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Martine looks like a victim. Victims phone number on the WU receipt. Cant read the date, probably old news to the victim that they were scammed.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone mock me up a western union transfer for Thursdays date....not really sure what I need to do....
thanks so much,
Alfred
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic