SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Skype Eater Chatroom?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the necro folks. But we thought we might bump this thread so that we get some new blood into the chat!!! Mods are also very welcome! (We now have to live with Don alone there, and he is starting to bore us) Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you want to join the chat, just add me to your skype buddies (see skype button below) and I will invite you to chat Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUMP

We need fresh blood!

EDIT: beaten by the ruddy cat. And what do you mean: Mods are welcome too????

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The real truth is, that we need more people to keep persie entertained. She is some terribly demanding woman!! Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depending on the otucome of some things going on in my personal life right now, I should be getting a skype account in a few months. I will pm one of you guys when I do to let you know.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Kleindoofy!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^someone is going to get banned from Skype chat soon....... can you guess who it is, Donnie???

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand I'm missing out on something. Looks like I'll have to jump in. Cool
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ohhh...cool....we are looking forward to meeting you there Smile Very Happy

Mortar x12
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I added you to my Skype contacts ages ago BC (yep, over two thousand years ago!!!!). Am I not allowed to play? Sad

Well I don't need ya! I'm off to play Freecell. Crying or Very sad I've got something in my eye, thats all... *runs away*

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B, we would love to see you in chat Smile In fact, I added you EONS ago. Let me kick and add you. Next time you log in you should see a window pop open with loads of contacts on the right hand side. You are always welcome to join in when you feel like it. If for some unknown and difficult techy reason you still do not see the window, PM me or BC and we will try and sort it out. I will not pass on another chat with the guy who introduced me to the world of baiting Very Happy

Unless of course He Who Must Not Be Named decides to pop in and scare me off............ Sad

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Riiiiight, there was some erm..... 'fun' on chat last evening Sad Let me just announce I am taking some time off work to make a European tour. I will visit Agi, BreadCrumb and Don and make sure they are NOT pleased to see me. Twisted Evil

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehehe....yes, we had a lot of fun....except for Persie.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mortar x12
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Persie,

As soon as you reach them, you squeeze them and whisper in their ear that this hug is from corona. Very Happy

Heck, Hug yourself too. Cool

Being the hug person that I am. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
I will visit Agi, BreadCrumb and Don...

Boys, get your pith helmets ready! Shall we book her into a hotel room? Meet her in front of a webcam? BC, you explain how to get to Graz...erm...near Graz...erm...Austria... Laughing

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ One thing is for sure: This will be the mother of all safaris. Cause this time it is 100% sure, that she will get lost on the way and end up somewhere in Russia or so. Laughing Laughing

Mortar x12
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil Technology is a good thing. I am packing my GPS thingy, get a manual on how to install it, print out your avatars so I can ask people where your houses live and I will knock on your door and eat all your pasta. And the BEST thing is, I will go when you LEAST expect it. So be warned.

Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey, I wasn't even there
you should have waited for me with the fun Crying or Very sad

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sorry Agi, I thought you were gone the whole evening....but at least you were able to see parts of the fun Smile Laughing

@Persie: Eat the pasta? You would have to eat it raw, since we know you wouldn�t be able to cook it Wink Laughing (Unless you take hubby with you)

Mortar x12
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine, I will eat your icecream and steal your pasta. Be very afraid!

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
I will visit Agi, BreadCrumb and Don and make sure they are NOT pleased to see me. Twisted Evil

Not too much to worry about there. If she makes it to the edge of her city on the way out without getting lost, she will be doing good. And, if memory serves me correctly, she once fed her family uncooked pasta........... Twisted Evil
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUMP

whats up with the chat?

or rather: what's up with Skype Shocked
I'm constantly being kicked ofline (from Skype, not the chat)

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Agi, there is a problem with skype today. Freddie and Don had the same problem and it took me ages to log in. After finally logging in, skype refused to put me online and messages were not delivered. I expect some people on skype end to give this some TLC and expect to have it up and running again in no time. Skype simply is in a bad mood today Rolling Eyes

EDIT: so.......see you peeps on MSN today? Very Happy

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it has been reported that Skype has a general problem today....
http://heartbeat.skype.com/2007/08/problems_with_skype_login.html

Mortar x12
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I have MSN running (yes, that really took me that long Rolling Eyes ) If you want my contact info, drop me a line in PM Very Happy I have a feeling skype will be out all evening and the smileys on MSN are just as awful as on skype Laughing If anyone else wants to join in, who normally does not have skype but does have one of those ruddy MSN thingies, let me know Very Happy

Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MSN?

no thanks
I'll just lie down again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic