SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MassBait this Hitman that Forgot to fill in amount

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same details and just e-mailed Alan.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I guess he didn't want to explain WU to me. He sent me the bank details also.....This is one lazy pet.... Laughing

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interestingly he is explaining WU to one of my characters, but not the other!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice guys I just got this from him

Quote:
FORGET HIM AND DIE

I think he wants to be my special friend.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job everyone on the bank details. I'm sure the more examples Alan gets of this account the easier it will be for him to work on it. I guess my character needs to let killer know he finally got all the money together.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me this after I told him there was no bank by that name near me:

Quote:
IT MEANS OF SEND MONEY TO PERSON WITHOUT GOING TO BANK.
YOU GET TO THE LOCATION NEAR YOU AND DO THE PAYMENT TO THE NAME I GIVE AND AFTER THAT GIVE T ME THIS INFORMATION WHEN YOU MADE THE PAYMENT

1,SENDERS NAME=
2,MTCN=
3,TEXT QUESTION
4,TEXT ANSWER
5,AMOUNT PAYED=

The problem is, he never explained where WU is..... Twisted Evil ...Only how to use it.

UR ASSHOLE UR G**DAMN ASS ITS IRRITATING ME U A PROSTITUTE
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm - I wonder why Mr. Kross Paulio stopped communications with me? Cool I hope he's using the same email addy and ISP. Twisted Evil Time to rattle his cage. Mr. Green

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His days are numbered. Wink

Quote:
To: "M A" <[email protected]>
CC: "INTERNETCRIME EURO-POL" <[email protected]>, "INTERNETCRIME INTERPOL" <[email protected]>

Are you scared yet? You should be because now you are
being watched VERY CLOSELY! See any strangers in your
vicinity lately?

OBVIOUSLY MR. PAULIO YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE
DEALING WITH. YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED HOW EASY IT IS
FOR THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY TO TRACK ANY
COMMUNICATIONS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. YOU CAN RUN BUT
YOU CAN NOT HIDE INDEFINITELY. DEATH THREATS OVER THE
INTERNET ARE NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY BY THE AUTHORITIES. MY
ADVICE TO YOU IS TO TURN YOURSELF IN TO AVOID ANY
UNWANTED BLOODSHED.

I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. Shocked

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So far I've given 2 of his accounts to Alan, and I'm sure there will be more of them. Fresh meat for the grinder.

@Ook: Way to go. It may have taken the dreaded Axe himself, but you got him off his script.

@Alcathiax: So YOU are my mysterious Russian girlfriend! Give us a kiss baby. Oh and... did you get him off script with the pic? I'm dying over here!
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Mind Freak on Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the info he sent me, already sent it up to alan.

THIS IS THE CORRECT BANK INFORMATIONS,GO NOW MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SCANNED THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND TO ME AS ATTACHMENT FOR COMFIRMATION AND MY BOYS LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR LIFE
BANK NAME: LIOYDS TSB
ACCOUNT NAME: ADESUNLOYE ADEKANYE
SORTCODE: 306676
ACCOUNT NUMBER:11765168
SWIFTCODE: LOYDGB21693
IBAN NO: GB54LOYD30667611765168
BANK ADDRESS: 60 GEORGE STREET ,LUTON BEDS LUT 2BB

BTW when you guys say full headers, what exactly do you mean, in gmail when I click show details it just shows the mugu's email address and time he sent it...
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full headers in gmail... find the show details link, move right to the end of the row, click the arrow between reply and print, click show original.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The Man

The bank details mentioned in the last couple of posts are different to the details I sent to Alan. Could you check your details against that please. It may be a different account, or a wind up.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received and sent to Alan both sets of account info above this post.

My guess is the first account is closed and our lad has moved to the second.

I told him I already sent the money to the first account. I am trying to get him back to a WU modality for dolla chopping goodness!

Mortar x8
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kross has a sense of humour.

Robert wouldn't pay him unless he got the tape. He sent this email

from M A <[email protected]> hide details Jun 29 (23 hours ago)
reply-to [email protected]
to Rxxxxx Dxxxxx <[email protected]>
date Jun 29, 2007 12:57 AM
subject GO TO BANK
signed-by yahoo.it

YES,

SEND IT TO THIS BANK ACCOUNT BELOW,I WILL NOT MEET YOU IN PERSON OK THIS NIGH.............T IS THE LAST DAY YOU HAVE OK,THE BANK ACCOUNT BELOW.

IF QUESTION ARISE FROM YOUR BANK TELL THEM YOU PAYMENT TO YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER AND MY MEN WILL BE THERE BUT YOU WILL NOT SEE OR KNOW THEM.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON
SWIFT CODE: BARCGB22.CR
TO SWIFT CODE BEASHKHH.
A/C 01522025105245.BENF:
MAYTEX WORLDWIDE LTD

AFTER THE PAYMENT I NEED THE SLIP OF PAYMENT TO CONFIRM THAT YOU DO THE PAYMENT AS YOU ARE ADVISE

ATTACHED IS THE TAPE IN QUESTION THAT I RECORDED ALL MY DISCUSSION WITH YOUR FRIEND WHO WANT YOU DEAD

There is an image, Tape.Gif attached to email
(I'm unsure of how to get it up here) it's only an image.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Losst - He is way off script with my baiter character, still trying to get money from me, but I have already sent 5000 to the axeman. I have been sending insults from the Axeman to him but he hasnt responded yet.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I go to the bank my banker sells me more paid up term life insurance.... Laughing I've been to the bank 4 times . 50,000 a pop and joila I have 200,000 paid up term life insurance .

DON'T BUY ANY INSURANCE FROM THE BANK AGAIN TELL THEM THAT YOU DON'T NEED AGAIN.AFTER YOUR PAYMENT YOU WILL LIVE OK
MAKE SURE THAT YOU PAY THE MONEY NO KIDDING
Very Happy

Plus new bank info for Alan
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I am pushing him, might even caused him to twig and run with this one but...

I let our poor wittle hitman get back on script, and as soon as he sends me the information on where to send the WUxfer to, wouldn't you know it, another email from the Axeman. This one has copied several emails between me and the hitman in it. Oh noes!!!

I write Mr Kross back with my worries, still waiting to hear from him now.

pony Mortar x4
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received the WU demand from our pal. I replied that since he's been following me he knows there's not an office anywhere near here. Hopefully his next email will have some bank account info, let's see how many we can get investigated. Twisted Evil

This is a great effort of everyones part so far, let's keep it going!

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to play with this pet but he gave me the quote in my signature after exchanging only a few emails. He did give me banking info after I told him I hoped I wouldn't have to join a union Shocked

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lloyds TSB bank info received and forwarded to Alan. Very Happy

pony pony pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this response, after I told him that the Axeman was still contacting me:

Quote:
DON'T SEND TO HIM ANY MONEY OR YOU WILL LOSE IT AS YOU LOSE THE FIRST ONE OK
JUST HOLD ON FOR SOME TIME NOW

So now I get to wait to see what he makes up, this ought to be interesting.

pony Mortar x4
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting this boring chuckle-head from multiple accounts and I have noticed this lazy pattern....I think to keep up with where he is in a scenario with a possible vic. Did you all notice this too?

Subjects.......

DOT= Do that ( First response to an E-Mail)

TOT= WU information vic

GAD= Bank info vic.
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ I noticed that too but the only one of the above I received was DOT. I've also received GOT, GO NOW and one or two other idiotic notations. My character that wanted him to hurry and finish the contract didn't receive any of those though. That one didn't last long either, only a few emails.

pony pony pony
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on my end so far...

Annie has left Nigeria already, much to the consternation of Kross. What happened is that Annie arrived with the 50 $100 bills on hand, but all he replied was:

Kross wrote:
I WILL TRACE YOU THERE

He did not so much as to move his lazy ass to even try to contact her. Maybe he was thinking that Annie could be an easy side job since she was already in Lagos and that he could try to deal with her later.

Anyhow, he is pissed that he missed his chance when Annie boarded her British Airways flight back to the U.K. and he is demanding that she fly back to Lagos to conclude the deal.

But now, Annie is a bit twigged by this guy, so now she has introduced him to her lawyer, "".

Now he has two pieces of "eye candy" (Annie and Sharon that is. And, no, I am not referring to Sharon's "girls") to deal with. Wink

The person above is also a friend of mine in real life. Much thanks to Stacy, a student at the University of Wisconsin for letting me raid her Facebook album! Smile

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic