SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gerald Boyd needs some comments

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fashmo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Different format to gain trust with nice smiley face

No comments as yet Twisted Evil

I am sure Gerald would like some constructive comments

http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/188880

Quote:
Date: 28 June 2007
Reply To: [email protected]
IP: 10.15.46.102
Subject: TEMPORARY JOB OFFER
Gerald Boyd has shared a photo album with you. Click the following link to check it out!

http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/188880

I am Mr Gerald Boyd, the Managing Director of Boyd Textile & Bead Limited, a company based in Ghana and Nigeria. Our company deals in African prints, textile, fabrics and beads. We have operations located in other West African countries. We also have clients in parts of Europe, U.S.A, Canada and Asia. We always ship products to our clients first and then they send payment afterwards. Online sale of our products and online payment is not possible either because pay pal and credit cards processing, etc don't exist in this region for now. Furthermore processing cheque and wire transfer payments from foreign countries takes a long time here and this affects our cash inflow negatively.

Would you like to assist us by being our receiving agent in your country on a part-time basis? I assure you there is no stress involve herein and you can earn extra cash on the side. As our agent all you have to do is receive payments on our behalf from our clients within your country and wire transfer to us. This method will save us time in
receiving payment and saves us a lot of money.

Please note; you are not paying for anything and no one is asking you for any money. We only require your honesty and reliability. You shall receive payments on our behalf either through pay pal or money orders via secured mail. For rendering this valuable service you get to keep 10% of any payment you receive on our behalf. The rest of the money (90%), you shall send to us via wire transfer following instructions.
Whenever there is payment to be made by any of our client, we can send your name as our agent. You will be notified when the payment arrives via mail so you will be available to receive it and wait for further instructions on sending our share of the money. Average weekly payments are between $4,000 to $6,000could be more.

If you are interested in being our receiving-agent, please send your response stating the following information;s/data:

1) Your full names (Name to be written on payment)

2)Address (Where payment can be sent to you)

3) Your private telephone/mobile phone number.

Best regards......

Mr Gerald Boyd

+234-805-537849
Twisted Evil

The correction regarding your gender is noted.
The word sir is an official rerm used as a mark of respect irrespective of sex

Send to me your private phone number so as to enable me talk to you earball to earbell

Easter Egg 2013United Kingdom x 2
Italy x 1 Wheel of Rome
Netherlands x 1
spot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

comment left

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too good to pass up

Comment'd

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an idiot. I hope lots of people see that before he does.

I added my thoughts.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing What a complete spanner....

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talk about asking for it. What a numpty.
Couldn't resist it. Comment posted. Laughing
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's becoming an instant classic. Wonder how long it will stay active? Laughing

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fashmo--

Quote from Gerry the pacemaker--Would you like to assist us by being our receiving agent in your country on a part-time basis? Unq.

This reeks of the Lad check-cash scam that involves you and 15% to you for having a legit bank account for you both to get even wealthier. Just for you to cash what they send and then WU them back their cut. 1 time is all it takes...

Have you told him what exact country you are in? Remember, you can always be the lawyer for yourself who delivers startling scam-changing news. YOU run the bait, not your lad!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic