SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Couple of Lads Voice their Anger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Three month bait with multiple characters has just imploded without any benefit except a monumental waste of lad's time. It was a supposed contract to supply computers to ECOWAS.

At least I don't think I was actually dealing with the Government

Delivered-To: gxxxxxxx.mxxxxxmail.com
Received: by 10.143.41.9 with SMTP id t9cs116800wfj;
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.90.105.19 with SMTP id ;
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web27114.mail.ukl.yahoo.com :Message-ID;

Received: from [41.204.36.190] by web27114.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:17:35 BST
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:17:35 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Complimentary Shipment Destroyed in Ship Fire
To: Gxxxx Mxxxxx<[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-529787126-1182964655=:52213"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Quote:
Attention: Guiseppe
fuck your ass and go to hell with your business we don�t want to have anything doing with you anymore you insult the further president of my country after all the suffering he suffered because of Jupiter because of fucking ass hole Mr. Blair want to get Jupiter ruled off he lied against Philip and I am asking you to apologize for the insult and you are talking jazz tell your fucking Delma to go through all the mail Blair sent to us then she can see things herself and see if Philip has lied against Blair I believe Philip�s secretary have forwarded all the mails t him enough of this insult don�t dream to write anymore
Moller

Gxxxxx Mxxxxx <gxxxxx.mxxxdxgmail.com> wrote:

Quote:
Dear Moller

Thanks for you email. I know very little about what you are saying except that Delma told me Philip lied to her. I don't want to hear anymore about that.
What I did email you about was how the insurance on the shipment should be shared?
When I asked Delma for her opinion, she told me to clear out and sort it out with you.
That lady is under tremendous stress and all you blokes want to do is upset her further.
Now get your ass into gear and get back to me with the proposal I asked you about.

Yours

Gxxxxxxx

Then

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.65.141.17 with SMTP id t17cs94275qbn;
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.173.19 with SMTP id v19mr532284ane.1182966021075;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from imo-d03.mx.aol.com (imo-d03.mx.aol.com [205.188.157.35])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c1si11971954ana.2007.06.27.10.40.19;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 205.188.157.35 as permitted sender)
Received: from [email protected]
[email protected]> >
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: My Dear love
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:40:08 -0400
In-Reply-To: >
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
Quote:
Dear Dexxx

I thank you for the second time insulting me I know I never said lies against Blair I have told my secretary to forward all the mails Blair sent to us so that you can go through them and believe him more. It is only God that will stand between me you and Blair and the spirit of Dicxs I think we should stop further communication so that we dont insult each other anymore no one knows who is to be his savior by tomorrow I beg you in the name of God if it is possible can you put Blair and I on a conference call so that you will listen to both of us I have one or two questions to ask Blair why I want to clear my self because my position is a very delegate position because tomorrow I may become a president of my country a quite believe on that because I know where I am heading to I never lied against any body before in my life my spirit is against that well Delma is nice knowing you. May Almighty God guide you to handle Jupiter they way Dicxs was handling it I pray no sycophants comes your way to deceive you. Stay Bless

Bye

Philip

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:41 am
Subject: Re: My Dear love

Quote:
Dear Philip

Thanks for your email. Yes I talked to Blair. He swore he never
talked to you. I have very good reasons for believing him. I was with him up at Aspen.
When you tell lies and threaten people you lose esteem in the eyes of all.

Regards

Dexxxx

The reference to Jupiter is that high profile Jupiter Electronics

Special thanks to Scam Patroller and Harrya

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic