SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are Lads wisening up?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VicksPitbull
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got two new letters today, curious as to where they were from as they claimed China I decided to check if the IP would trace back to the great firewall of China.

Rather both emails used anonymous email forwarding proxies... I feel cheated... have other people seen this type of development? B

tw- their English was also impeccable.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They never wise up! As for the impeccable English - it is a script. As soon as they are off-script, the English will deteriorate.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many lads' emails come from satellite forwarders -- this is nothing new. It doesn't really much matter unless you need to know where the lad is sitting. The first email from a lad will often have impeccable or at least very professional-sounding english -- they are script emails written by more educated lads and/or are improved the more they are used and when real victims point out the laughable problems with the originals (a subtle reminder to never slap a lad for real mistakes, only imagined).

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had some that start out with gmail, then send me to their "barrister" who is using yahoo. So sometimes it is just the initial mail that is ip hidden.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The word "Wise" doesn't exist in the Lad's dictionary. Laughing The closest term that would match that is Baited.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my experience there are some lads out there who are native English speakers, reasonably intelligent and fairly well educated. BUT this is a minority, you might have one of those but the probability is something like 99.9% that he's just a common type lad and he's only sending you his standard script.

Ask him something unusual and then you see a sudden decline in his writing abilities.

There are of course some who have an IQ only slightly above that of a turnip, these can be fun but serious baiting is just plain impossible with them.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have seen a lot of mails from China, which I thought was strange for a west African scam letter. But I just figured it was like a gmail thing where the exact location couldn't be pinpointed.

I've also had a few lads accuse me of baiting them prematurely, but I doubt that's a sign of getting smarter. I agree with Anti-419 on that one.

Although I have seen evidence of some well-educated lads, and I've seen a few whose English improved as soon as I got them off-topic and talking about something else.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if I would use the word wise, but they definately seem to be getting far more cautious about being baited.

As I have mentioned in another thread recently, getting a mugu off script is proving to be one helluva a task lately, they certainly seem to be far more aware of baiters and readily drop communication.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian emails routing thru China -- could that be due to that new communications sattillite China put up for them?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads are "wiser" than others simply because they've been baited a few times and obviously they learn from experience. But you can't really tell a thing from the initial emal. You'll have to make a few replies before you find out if your lad has already been somebody's pet.

Chances are that they don't even know that they're routing through China.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Argentino
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such is their stupidity that this one sent me this:
Quote:
...therefore i came across your item and am highly
interested in Purchasing the {NAME }which you offer for sale.

That is how they see their pre-made script, all they do is fill in between the two { } whatever they need to, for example here it was an item I had for sale, but in all the e-mails he sent me, he never deleted the { } although he did fill in all the others, he kind of forgot to do this one...

Yes, they are very stupid..........not all......... but most...Why?.....
No education + poverty = mugu scammer

United Kingdom Spain Spain United Kingdom
Heeeeeere mugu mugu mugu....

---"...terminate your contact with usman Bello or what ever his african scammer name is because he is not real... Mr Charles Soludo, Governor"---
---"I WILL GIVE YOUR HEAD THE DOGS LITTLE FAGET. JOHN K."---

pony pony
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ all: Last I heard the last lad meeting was not a success (again). Laughing None of our pets showed up to share trade secrets, plus with the huge number of lads out there we're not making enough of an impact to where they're actively learning about us. I'm sure a few do know about us but oh well... they make for a more challenging bait... maybe a trophy of sorts for the more advanced baiter willing to take time with a good bait.
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The word "Wise" doesn't exist in the Lad's dictionary
Actually neither does "wisening". But "wising" does.

@Morgul
Please don't don't start a new question in someone else's topic. It causes confusion in the replies and effectively hijacks the thread.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Search "wising" in this forum. I believe the question has been asked before. And the answer is always, "nah...not really." Smile

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not encountered a wise mugu until now. Some are more convincing than other and more dangerous this way. Few have medium technical knowledge.
But none have ever been wise.

Wise and mugu ... what a contradiction.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~full auto,

There's no really a need for them to double-bait; they need only to check that the mugu is for real or if he/she is bul**itting them.
I got today an email from a different character and a different format, to a fresh address of mine that only my lad knew about.
So heads up when beginning a new bait, it may be that you're giving positive feedback to a lad's bul**it detector.

"What would you expect me to explain to the monogram if they happen to arrest my secretary?"
"traveling to Switzerland to Norway will take you only 1hrs 30munite to Switzerland if you decide to travel by train"
Ad@m Willi@m, diplomat: "You can not play with my intelligence. I am very sharp. Nobody can play with me."
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Simba: I hear you, about the getting off script. I've returned to baiting after a hiatus of several months and since I started again it's much tougher to get them off script. Sometimes I'm banging my head against the wall over it!

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andronicus then do something they couldn't plan. If the bank is in England, I always jump on a plane right away, leaving before they can write me back Wink PVManchester Thumbs up and her telephone are the finishing touch to a webcam preformance. And I always meet new friends there(top line of sig)
Better plan it well, last time I tried RL screwed things up time wise and my friend was lost.
Good Luck

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill2, thank you for the suggestions!

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic