SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is my lad really this dumb?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After receiving the standard scam letter, I replied:
Quote:
Miss,
I am a very elderly man and I don't know if I will be able to travel to your country to conclude this business. I am curious as to whether or not the offer is still available to me. Attached you will find both my identification (passport) as well as a recent photograph of me to prove I am serious in this business.

Professor *****************

I attached a junk file (my passport) as well as this picture:

To which she replied:
Quote:
Thank you for your keen interest toward my request. Though that the passport you sent is not clear, but i am convinenced that you are a nice person and can be able to handle this matter as i desire.

Could you please contact my lawyer who will give you more details relating to the preparation of the Trust Deed. He will explain more to you and what will be required to have the trust deed done in your favor.

The lawyer's contact is;
Barrister *************
email: *******@yahoo.fr
Do not waste time to reach him please.
Keep posted with everything you talk with the lawyer.

thank you once gain.

Considering the fact she bothered too look at the passport, there is no doubt in my mind she also looked at the picture. I can't believe she still wants to do business.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a few lads have been known to come to baiting forums to try to convince baiters that they are legit...your lad could be one of them. Smile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he's dumb. I just think he is equal opportunist! Laughing
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first inclination when I saw your thread title was "Yes, your lad is that stupid"...but after seeing your pic, I don't think the first instinct was the correct one. I don't think she's all that stupid after all. It's the ears, how could she resist those ears?! They are positively irresistible! Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like a scripted response and they didn't even open your letter. Much less the attachments. Or it could be they are liking the green wrinkly skin and big ears, like the others said.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's not entirely scripted, she said she couldn't open my passport (which was just a junk file) so she must have also seen the picture.

Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I dont know, they said it wasn't clear. Too me, which I am new at this so take it for what it is worth, it sounds scripted. But hey who wouldn't trust Yoda?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either "she" didn't look at it, or she did and thinks you're a little nuts. I doubt that would slow her down much, it might even be encouraging. They do very well with people who are not all there.

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I take exception to that.

They've never got anywhere with me. Wink
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey -i take offence to that-I AM NOT ALL THERE Twisted Evil

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic